Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Brian

As the tour went on, the guys and I showed Cali how it is to be the manager of a band. Since Val was our manager, Matt knew a little bit more. It amazed me to see that Cali was a cool and calm, as well as take everything in. In just five weeks, she got everything down and was now working for Dazi and her band, as well as working on her GED. Looking over at Dazi, I saw that she was playing with Lilee, Cali's three year old daughter. Getting up from the couch, I sat on the floor next to her. I just sat there for four minutes until Lilee saw me. She smiled at me before walking over to me and wrapped her little arms around my neck.

"Hey, Lilee," I said, holding her carefully.

"Hi," she said.

I smiled at her before letting her go. For some reason, I felt a pang of sadness when I did. As I watched her play, I felt as if someone was looking at me. Turning to my left, I saw that it was Dazi who was looking at me.

"What?" I asked her.

She smiled at me and said," Your attached to her."

I gave her a confused look before saying," What the hell are you talking about?"

Dazi laughed before saying," Dad, I can see that Lilee has an effect on you. Like just right now, when you let her go, I know something inside you wanted to keep her in her arms. I saw it and don't try to deny it."

I stared at her before sighing in defeat.

"Fine. You caught me," I said.

Dazi laughed before moving closer to me. I shifted a bit and placed an arm around her shoulders and brought her close.

"She likes you, you know," Dazi said, nonchalantly.

"Who?" I asked, looking down at her.

"Cali."

I was quiet for a few minutes, processing it. When it sank in, I smiled so big, I thought that my face was going to crack.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yup. But she's scared," Dazi said, looking up at me.

I gave her a confused look.

"Scared how?"

"Dad, your a rock star. You can have any girl that you please. She wants to ask you out, but she doesn't want the hurt and betrail it brings being a girl of a rock star. She doesn't want that hurt. I know, I know. Your going to say that I'm different and I know your passed the whole, 'I'm fucking Synyster Gates and I can have any pussy I want,' but she doesn't. Prove her wrong. Prove to her that you can be loyal and faithful," Dazi said.

I looked at her, knowing what she meant and shocked that Cali thought that of me.

"I Will. And I promise you, I will not hurt her. I've known her for almost a month and I feel like I've known her forever," I said.

"Good. Because if she comes to me crying, I will personally chop your balls off and feed them to the sharks," Dazi said, giving me an Innocent smile.

I shuddered a bit before nodding my head.

God, I thought with a chuckle, my kid is fucking crazy.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, what do you think?

Comment and Subscribe please!