Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Jimmy

It fucking sucked being dead. And realizing that being dead the hard way. It was the 29TH of December that I realized that no one could see me. Well, they could see my body, but not the ghost me. Some shit like that.

Everyone was devistated and crying. Even my brothers. Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's fucking pathetic that they were crying, It made me sad to realize that I couldn't confort them is all, to reasure them that I was alright.

That's when I remembered about my daughter for all intended perposes. I call her daughter because she has never had a father in her entire life and asked me if she can call me dad. And I said yes because I saw her as my kid.

As I walked out of my house that was now filled with perimedics, I walked to where Dazi lived. When I entered, I saw that the entire apartment was empty. I looked around confused until I remembered that her mother was in the hospital, giving birth to a baby boy. A baby boy that I knew, deep down inside of me, that was mine.

As I hurried to the hospital, I remembered when I made the mistake of having sex to her whore of a mother. Don't get me wrong, I don't regret having a kid, but I wish that it was with a girl that I loved, not a drunken hook up. When I entered the hospital, I floated up to the forth floor where I knew that they were all at. When I entered, I entered in time to hear Dazi's mom say that she put her name as the mother of the child. And that it is now her responsability.

I was fucking mad as fuck when I heard her say that. How dare she make a sixteen year old be a mother? She still has school and a career ahead of her! As I went over to where Dazi was standing, I saw her holding the baby. MY baby. Looking down at the creation I had help make, my ghost heart melted when I met my eyes.

"You are a little long, aren't you?" Dazi said as she looked down at the bundle in her arms.

The baby cooed in response.

Dazi laughed and I heard he voice crack. Looking at her, I saw tears in her eyes.

"I wish you daddy was here, Jacob. He would have been so proud of you. Little Jacob Penn Sullivan," Dazi said as she bent her head down and kissed my babies forehead.

I was shocked but not really so shocked that she knew I was the father of this child because I told her that I slept with her mother. She wasn't mad bacause she knew I was drunk and that her mother would fuck anything with a dick attached to it. But I was shocked to know that she knew I had died.

But now, looking over at her as she walked out of the room and onto where the railing was, I knew I made the right choice. The chocie to stay behind and watch over them both. The Big Guy Upstairs said that it was alright for me to stay behind and said when I'm ready, I will be granted my accese to heaven.
♠ ♠ ♠
this will happen at times. kinda sucks. but a look into Jimmy.

Comment and subscribe please