Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Jimmy

I stood near Brian as his father and Dazi were editing the final clip of the music video. Shaking my head, I went over to where my baby was and sat on the ground next to him. On my lap, Dazi's unborn daughter. When my child's eyes came in contact with my own, he smiled. I saw his gaze shift to the bundle in my lap. Crawling closer to me, Jacob looked at his niece and placed a hand on her face. I stared in amazement when I saw his chubby hand land on it. Looking at my son, it suddenly dawned on me that he had 'The Gift'. Placing a finger in his line of view, I felt him put it in his mouth and began to bite on it with his gums. Jacob then let my finger go, looking up at me, and said something that made explode with happiness.

"Da-da," he said, looking at me with his big, crystal blue eyes.

"That right, son," I said to his as I caresses his cheek," I'm your da-da."

Jacob gave me a gummy smiled before going back to his toys that were laid before him. As he played, he kept looking at me and babbled in his little baby talk. As I stared at him, I felt a shift in the air. Looking to my side, I saw Crystal, my mentor.

"How are you, Jimmy?" she asked me.

"Wish I was alive, but I can't change what happened," I sighed out as I looked back at my son.

"I know the feeling, " she said, taking a seat beside me.

I looked back over at her and kept staring. For an Angel, she was pretty different from all the others. Like me, she had tattoos and snake bites. Her hair was a deep, natural red and we wings were red instead of white. Looking back at her, I asked her what 'The Gift' is.

"The Gift'" she began," Is a rare thing. Back in ancient time, if a person is able to feel a ghost or angel, they were treated with riches. But, as time went, things began to change. If one was discovered with 'The Gift,' they were killed. But now, in this day and age, science is what everyone turns to for the unknown. Why do you ask?"

"Give you hand to my son," I told he

Crystal looked at me for a while before doing so. Jacob looked at the woman before him before reaching over and taking hold of her finger and sticking on in his mouth, as he did with my own. I heard her gasp in astonishment before looking at me.

"He has 'The Gift'" she whispered to me.

"I know," I replied.

"He's safe here," she mused, looking at my son is awe.

"I know. His sister, well, more like mother, will give her life for my son."

Crystal looked over at me and gave me a knowing look. The reason? She too was a mother to her brothers. Her mother walked out on them when she was ten, leaving her behind with a abusive father. The way she got out, was her death. Her father beat her dead. At the time, her brothers were already seventeen and eighteen. They fucked their father up and called the cops, telling them everything. Now, Crystal is her brothers Guardian Angel. We stayed there, sitting and playing a bit with my son when a shadow fell over us. Looking up, I saw that it was Dazi.

"Hey honey," she said, sitting next to Jacob," Who're you playing with?"

Dazi looked at him before shifting her gaze to me. I saw her eyes grow wide before going back to their normal size and she smiled widely at us.

"Good to see you again Jimmy," Dazi said before looking at Crystal," You too Crystal."

With that, she got up and picked Jacob up before going back to her-our-family. I looked over at Crystal to see that she had a smile on her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Fillerish*

What do you think will happen next? Stay Tuned!!

Comment and Subscribe please!!!