Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Dazi

Three days had passed and now, the guys and I are going to start off our first skate tour. Looking over at Papa Bam, I saw that he was arguing with someone on the other end of the call. Shaking my head, I Placed my attention back at Papa Syn. He was standing next to Cali, Lilee playing with a ball on the grass, while holding Jacob. I smiled and giggled a bit when I saw Jacob take hold of his face, leaned in, and placed his small mouth on his nose.

"Gah! Dazi! The hell is this kid doing?" I heard him call out as he looked at me out of the corner of his eye.

I laughed out loud and walked over to them.

"He's a baby," I said as I took my baby from his arms," all babies do that. Plus, he's teething."

"Huh, no wonder I felt something small biting my nose," he said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

I laughed again before gently pulling Jacob's bottom lip down. And, sure enough, on his bottom gums, two little teeth were making there appearance.

"Dad," I said looking over t him," he's going to start teething in the next couple of weeks. What I want you to do if he's restless and crying when they start to come out, is give him a frozen waffle."

Papa gave a confused look before saying," A frozen waffle? Why a frozen waffle?"

"It's cold and hard. The coldness will numb the tooth. Plus its something he could chew on."

"Ahh," I see," he said before taking Jacob back.

I was about to say something more when my name was being balled. Looking over my shoulder, I saw that Papa Bam was waving frantically at me.

Looking back at Jacob and Papa Syn, I told Jacob," Now you be good to you pop pop, okay."

Jacob just smiled at me and gurgled. I laughed and hugged dad and Cali.

"Be safe," Cali said when she pulled me into her embrace.

"Okay. I will," I said back.

"And, for the love of God, no sex," Papa Syn said as he kissed my forehead.

"Really?" I said, looking up at him," Your really going to go there?"

"Yes," he said, giving me a smirk.

"Well, that goes for you to," I said, crossing my arms and raising a brow.

"What? But- but," he began to stutter.

"Don't care. If I can't have sex, then you can't either."

Papa Syn looked at me for an endless amount of time before sighing in defeat.

"Fine."

I laughed and gave him another hug before rushing over to where the guys were. Barbara was going with us cause I know she'll want to check out the guys and my moves and how they improved.

"What's up pop?" I asked as I approached them.

"The fucking tour bus is late cause they have to stop for another fucker."

I looked at him confused before saying," And that's a problem how?"

"I don't like being late when it comes to skating," he said, throwing his hands in the air.

"Dad, chill," I said," our first competition is in Vegas. We still have time."

Papa Bam just grumbled something under his breath and looked back down at his phone.

"Dude, he reminded me of you when you were doing you Senior project," Demitro said, looking over at me.

I shrugged my shoulders and said," What can I say. I'm my fathers daughter."

Demitro just laughed and placed an arm over my shoulders and brought me closer. After a fifteen minute wait, the tour bus came rolling up the street. The guys and I cheered as it took a stop right in front of us. As it came to a halt, Papa Bam marched over to the door and was about to rip it open if it wasn't open from inside. There stood a woman who was about 5"4 with her hair that looked like it was in a pony tail that was under a beanie. she was wearing a CkY band tee with some blue skinny jeans and some vans. She was not petite, but she wasn't a whale either. She was in between. When her Dark green eyes landed on my dad, he stopped and she smiled.

"Hey," she said as she got out of the bus," sorry we're late, I couldn't find my board anywhere. My name is Kasey. Kasey Greene."

As she said this, she shot a hand out to my dad. Papa Bam looked at it before looking back at Kasey.

"Bam Margera," he said, looking at her in the eyes.

Kasey smiled and said hello. Getting off the bus, she walked over to us.

"I'm Dazi," I said, shaking her hand before she went around, shaking the guys hands.

"It's really awesome to meet you all. You guys are my favorite band. Along with Avenged Sevenfold and HIM. Are you all ready to get this show on the road?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah," we all said.

That earned a laugh from her. Motioning us to follow her, the guys and I grabbed out duffel bags before getting into the bus.

"Have fun!" Papa Syn yelled out to us.

"We will," we all said.

"And don't come back pregnant!" Zacky and Johnny said.

We all laughed at that before piling into the bus. When the door closed behind us, Kasey showed us to our bunk before going back to the small living room. Taking a seat beside Demitro on the couch, I looked over at Papa Bam and saw that he was, to say the least, head over heels for Kasey.

This shall be an interesting tour, I thought as I settled in.
♠ ♠ ♠
So? what do you think?

And check out my new story, first Demon story, 'Nightmare'.

Comment and Subscribe please!