Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Dazi

Las Vegas, Nevada is.......

Fucking hot ass hell!

We had just arrived and had just stepped out of the bus when the blistering sun hit my face.

"Oh shit!" I called out as I covered my eyes," I think I'm blind!"

I heard laughter coming from behind me. Turning, I saw that dad was laughing while Kasey was smiling. I stuck my tongue out at my dad before going to the side. Opening the compartment that held our luggage, I pulled out my suitcase.

"Get mine too, will ya?" I heard Lucas say from behind me.

"Boy," I said, looking at him through my Aviators," Get your own shit."

Demitro laughed out before coming to my side.

"That's my girl," he said out as he kissed my temple.

I laughed out when Lucas flipped me off before walking over to where dad and Kasey were standing.

"You all ready to head inside?" I asked as I looked at them.

"Yeah. Why do you ask?" dad asked, looking at me totally confused.

I smiled at him and said to him in a sing song voice," No reason."

Dad looked at me up and down before narrowing his eyes at me," You planed something, didn't you?"

I just looked at him, my eyes laughing at him as I raised my left hand and made it look at if I was zipping my lips shut. Dad groaned and shook his head before taking hold of Kasey's hand and walking into The Hard Rock Hotel. As I walked behind them, Demitro at my side, I couldn't help but look at the displays. My eyes landed and watered up when my eyes landed on Jimmy's drum kit. I stopped and looked at it, remembering my first Avenged concert. I must have stood there for longer than I thought I did cause when a voice spoke, I jumped nearly a foot in the air.

"You all right?" the voice asked.

Looking to my right, I realized that it was Demitro who had brought me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah," I said as I wiped under my eyes," Just remembering the first Avenged concert we went to."

Demitro looked at me for an endless amount of time before smiling.

"Ah yes. I remember that day," he said as he placed an arm around my shoulders.

I leaded my head against his shoulder and together, we looked at the drum set before headed towards the front counter. As we reached it, I realized that Papa Bam was fighting with the guy.

"What's going on?" I asked as I looked at them all.

"This fucker got our fucking rooms mixed up. We were all suppose to be on the same floor level. I'm trying to get this shit straighten out, but the hit faced fucker won't let me," Dad said as he looked at me.

I laughed and shook my head before looking at the man.

"Sorry about this. He didn't know that I changed everything. This is Bam Margera. He'd like his room key," I said, smiling sweetly.

The man nodded his head before handing dad his room key, adding in that his room is on the tenth level. Taking the key cards for the gang and I, I handed Barbara hers, she was sharing with Lucas, and pocketed mine. I was sharing with Demitro.

"You changed the rooms?" Dad asked, looking at me in utter shock.

"Yup," I said, smiling at him.

"Why?" he asked.

"Cause I don't want to hear my father going at it in the room next to mine," I said with a laugh, making Kasey blush a deep scarlet," and besides, you need you privacy and to get ready for that date. Oh! and before I forget," I said, taking out a folded piece of paper and handing it to him," this is the restaurant you have your reservation at."

Dad looked down at the folded piece of paper and I watched as his eyes widen at the name.

"Dazi," he said. looking up at me," this is the most expensive restaurant in Vegas. How did you get a reservation?"

"A shit load of cursing and a chat with the manager. And anything you get will already be paid for," I said with a smile.

"You didn't have to do this, Dazi," Kasey said as she stood beside my dad.

I smiled at her and said,"Don't worry about it. It's worth it. Now go on, go get ready."

Dad and Kasey looked at me for an endless amount of time before nodding there head. Taking hold of there luggage, they headed towards the elevators and waited. As the doors open and they stepped in, I called for them.

"Use protection!" I called out, waving.

"Damn it Dazi!" Dad called out with a laugh.

I laughed at them and watched at the doors closed on them. Turning back to the guys, I smiled at them.

"Let's head up and drown ourselves in hotel movies!" I cheered.

They all laughed out before we headed to the elevators.As we stepped in, Demitro brought me close to him and captured my lips with his gave me a headed kiss. When we pulled back, our breathing was irregular. As I looked into his eyes, I saw something go through them.

Tonight, I thought to myself, might be the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the Delay! I hope you like.

So.... there's going to be some *wink wink* scenes in the next possibly two chapters. One for Bam and the other, well you know.

Should there be more *Wink Wink* naughty scenes?

Comments=more updates!

Comment and Subscribe please!