Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Brian

"Aw fuck!" I said as I ran a hand through my hair.

Cali looked over at me, smiling," What is it babe?"

I sighed out before running both my hands down her bare back.

"Fuck man. I broke the thing I made with Dazi."

Cali looked up at me, confusion filling her eyes before realization dawned on them. Cali rolled over to her back and began to laugh. I joined her and brought her close to my side. Burring her head into the crook of my neck, I felt her kiss it before looking up at me.

"Don't worry. She'll understand. And I'm guessing, that she is half of you, she broke it too."

I looked at her, trying to process what she was saying. When it all sunk in, I lunged for my jeans that we on the floor, took out my cell, and called Dazi's. After four rings, she finally picked up.

"Hello?" I heard her groggy voice come through.

"Dazi, please tell me you did not have sex," I said, getting right to it.

There was silence at the other end, which confirmed what Cali said was true.

"No...," Dazi said slowly before trailing off.

"Mother fucker," I muttered out," did you at least use protection.

"No, dad, I didn't! Of course I used protection. Not let me ask you this, did YOU use protection when you and Cali did the duty."

That got me to shut my mouth. Looking over at Cali, I saw that she saw blushing.

"Fuck!" I said, realizing that I didn't.

"HA!" Dazi said," Now pass the phone to Cali," Dazi said.

I muttered something before passing the phone to Cali. Cali took the phone from me and began to talk to my daughter. Getting out of bed, I walked into the bathroom before taking a quick shower. I had just walked out with a towel around my waist and another in my hand as I dried my hair when Cali walked into the bathroom.

"What were you guys talking about?" I asked her.

"Nothing real important," Cali called back above the water.

"Oh really?" I asked as I put some clean clothes on.

"Yup," Cali called back out.

"Then you don't mind that I call her back, ask her, and threaten that I won't let her play, write music, or go out for months on end?" I asked, walking into the bathroom and grabbed my tooth brush and tooth paste before brushing my teeth.

There was a moment of silence before I heard Cali's sigh of defeat.

"Alright. Don't get you panties all up in a bunch. She just told me that if I do come out pregnant, she wouldn't mind being a sister."

When Cali said that, my eyes grew wide and I almost chocked on the water in my mouth. Spitting the water out in the sink, I looked over at the frosted glass door. Clearing my throat, I said okay back before telling her that I was going to look in on the kids. Walking out of our room, I headed over to the babies room. Walking in, I smiled when I saw that Lilee was still sleeping. Walking over to the crib, I saw that Jacob was wide awake and playing with the stuffed duck that I bought him last week. He had just taken one look at the toy when we went to the mall and wanted it. As soon as we got close to it, Jacob reached over to it and snatched it up. I smiled when his little baby giggle reached my ears. Ever time that I looked at the kid, he looks more and more like Jimmy. Reaching down, I took him and the stuffed duck into my arms.

"Hey little man," I said as I walked out of the room and back to my own," How are you doing?"

Jacob looked up at me and began his little baby babble. I laughed and brought him closer to my arms. Even though he already knows how to say mama and papa, he doesn't know alot more. As I walked into the room that I shared with Cali, I saw that she had already changed the sheets and was smoothing out the covers.

"Hey, Jacob," Cali said with a smile as she took him from my arms.

Jacob just giggled and looked up at her. Cali just laughed and kissed his forehead before laying down on the bed, Jacob laying across her chest.

"Damn,"I said as I laid beside them," I'm jealous of the kid."

Cali laughed and looking over at me, "Shut up, Brian," Cali said with a smile.

I smiled back at her before leaning over and kissed her on the lips. As I pulled back, I heard her sigh out of happiness before looking back down at Jacob. He was playing with the necklace that I gave her two months after we started going out. Ever since I asked her, she was a bit hesitant. It took some time, but I showed her that I was nothing like the fucker who she used to be with. I helped her with Lilee and I showed her the love that they both deserved. As I look at Cali and Jacob, I had a strange little vision. It was one with Cali and I. Lilee was playing in the grass with Jacob. I looked at Cali and was that she was big with a baby. Cali looked over at me and smiled. That's when the vision faded away and brought me back to the present.

"Whens the flight?" Cali asked, looking at me.

Looking at my watch, I saw that it was nine at night," It's in two hours."

Cali smiled at me before making sure that she had a good hold on Jacob before sitting up.

"I should go wake Lilee up then," Cali said as she laid Jacob down on the bed before getting up and walking out the door.

Looking down at Jacob, I laughed a bit and shook my head when I saw him place the ducks beak in his mouth. Taking him into my arms, I walked back into the room he shared with Lilee and changed him into some warm clothing. After placing a little beanie over his blonde hair, I looked over my shoulder to see that Lilee was wide awake and dressed.

"You ready to head out?" I asked Cali.

Cali nodded and looked over at me before taking hold of Lilee.

"Everything is at the front door, right?" Cali asked as we walked down the hallway.

"Yeah. I already took care of all the presents too. They'll make it to the hotel before we make it there," I said as I shrugged my jacket on.

"Dazi and the gang are going to be so surprised,"Cali said with a smile.

"Hey, this is the first Christmas she's going to have with the whole family. It has to be a special one. No matter where we all are," I said as I kissed her temple.

Cali giggled and nodded her head before strapping the kids in.

I climbed into the car after making sure that all the luggage was in the back and the security system was up and everything was locked, I looked over at Jacob and got his attention.

"You ready to see mama?" I asked him.

As soon as he heard mama, Jacob began to go wild. I laughed before starting the Hummer up. As I pulled out of the driveway and out the gates before making the journey to the airport. The whole while, thinking of Dazi's reaction in seeing us all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another!
Comment and Subscribe please!
And Check out my other new stories:
The Good, The Bad, and The Undead
I Love You
No Fucking Way
Once Again