Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Dazi

It has been a couple of days since the incident with Missy and to say the least, everything was okay. That is, until Papa Syn called me in the early hours of Saturday morning.

"What?!?!" I yelled out as I jumped out of bed.

"You heard me," Dad said, screaming from the other end," That fucking bitch Missy went to the media and blabbered about you fucking her up and telling them about Bam and I and some other shit like that."

I sighed and looked over my shoulder, hearing the door open. Papa Bam came out with Kasey right behind him.

"The fucks going on?" he asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"Your fucking crazy ass ex-wife went to the media about you, Papa Syn and I," I said before going back to talk with my other father,"What are we going to do?"

I heard Papa Syn sigh before mumbling something to Cali before going back to talking to me," You guys come home tomorrow and have an interview over in Finland. That is where you will come out. Cali is calling Ville right now and telling him what is going to be going down once you get there."

"Alright," I said with a sigh as I ran a hand through my hair," Thanks for telling me dad."

"No problem baby girl," Papa Syn said, a smile in his voice," I love you."

"I love you, too, dad. Give Jacob a kiss for me," I said, smiling a bit.

Papa Syn laughed before saying that he will before we hung up. Placing my phone beside me, I leaned back into the couch and ran my hands over my face before running them through my hair. I had my eyes closed when I felt the couch sink under someones weight on both sides. Looking to my right, I saw that is was Papa Bam. Looking to my left, I saw that it was Demitro.

"Babe, what's going on?" Demitro asked as he placed an arm over my shoulders.

I sighed once again before leaning my head onto his shoulder," Fucking Missy went to the media and talked. Since we are going to be going to Finland the day after tomorrow, we can talk about my fathers then. I'll be translating most of the shit the ask. You guys know some, but I'll talk most of the time."

Looking over at dad, I saw that his eyes were hard, but once they hit my eyes, I saw them soften. Reaching over, Papa Bam took hold of my hand and squeezed it.

"I never knew that fucking bitch will do that," he said with a sigh.

"Dad," I said with a smile," it's okay. Don't sweat it. I'm not ashamed to have two fathers. It's an adventure."

Once that statement left my mouth, dad laughed and took me from Demitro's arms and brought me into a tight hug. I laughed and hugged him back. By the time that we pulled away, everyone was in the hotel's living room. I told them the situation and we all agreed. Looking over to Papa Bam and saw that he was talking to Kasey. I smiled, loving the fact that he has found someone that will love him for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! sorry this is so short! please don't hurt me! What do you think?

Comment and subscribe please!