Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Bam

It was a little after Nine o’ clock here in West Chester when I got the call. Dropping everything I was doing, I grabbed Kasey and took the next flight to California. Screeching to a halt in a parking space, I shut the rental car off before running out of it, Kasey right along side me. Running to the front desk, I told the nurse my name and who I was here for.

“They are still being examined by the doctors,” the elderly nurse told be, sadness in her eyes.

“What about the babies?” I asked.

“What are their names?” She asked me.

“Jacob Penn and Lilee Haner,” I said. Oh yeah, Brian adopted Lilee about three months ago.

“Well.” The elderly nurse said with a small smile,” The little ones are in the waiting room with their uncles.”

Turning to where she was pointing, I was that Zacky had Jacob in his arms while Matt was holding Lilee. Thanking the elderly woman, Kasey and I made our ways over to them. As soon as I stepped foot into the waiting room, Zacky stood up and gave me a man hug before passing a sleeping Jacob to me. Kasey walked over to Matt and gave him a light hug before going around the room and giving everyone else a hug.

“What happened?” I asked as I took a seat beside Kasey and Val.

“The paramedics just told us that they were rear-ended and that Brian had been shot in the left shoulder,” Lacey said looking over at me.

“Brian was shot?” I asked, flabbergasted by the news. Lacey nodded her head.” What about Dazi, and the rest?”

I asked, fearful that something happened to my little girl along with everyone else.

“Dazi suffered a concoction and a fractured shoulder. The doctors told us that she had both Lilee and Jacob in her arms in time of the crash. Meaning that she took the impact they were suppose to have,” Leanna said.

Nodding my head, I looked down at Jacob to see that he had now woken up and was looking around the room, confused and probably looking for Dazi. It had been more then two hours before a doctor came into the room and told us everything. Cali suffered some bursing and cuts, some that had to be sewn together. Lucas and Barbara suffered from sprained wrist and minor cuts. Dazi’s arm had to be popped back into place since it was dislocated and suffered a cut on her right thigh and leg that had to be stitched up. Demitro had some cuts to his arms and face, but nothing that will leave scares. Brian, well Brian had just gotten out of surgery to remove the bullet that was lodged in his shoulder bone and suffered a concusion. Asking the doctor if it was alright to see them, he nodded, and motioned us to follow him.

Apparently, Dazi had woken up screaming and demanding that they were to be in the same room before passing out due to the shock and pain. Chuckling lowly, we all thanked the doctor before walking into the room. Looking around, I saw that Brian was wide awake, looking down at the sheets.

“Hey man,” Matt said as we approached him. Brian looked up at him before groaning a bit and leaning back into the pillow,” What the hell happened?”

Brian sighed out before running a hand though his hair,” I don’t know man,” he said, looking at us all,” One minutes, we were all talking and messing around, planning another tour that will be happening in the summer of ’10 when were rear-ended.”

“Fuck man,” Johnny said with a shake of his head,” Who the fuck would do some shit like that?”

“I have an idea on who,” Brian said in a hard tone.”

“Who man?” Zacky asked.

“Michelle.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Dunn Dunnn Dunnnnnnn!

So this is the next update, hope you like.

Comments give me motivation, so.............Comment and Subscribe please!