Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Brian

A scream woke me up.

Shooting up from my side of the bed, I looked towards where the sxcream was coming from. I saw that the bathroom light was on and quickly rushed to the bathroom door. Opening the door, their was Cali, her legs spread and a pool of clear liquid that I prayed was water around her feet.

"Bri," Cali said, voice shakey," my water just broke."

As soon as she said that, I yelled out Dazi's name before rushing towards Cali. Carefully taking her by the arm, I pulled her to the bedroom before putting on a shit and some shorts and shoes.

"What's the emergancy?!?" Dazi said frantically as she bursted through the door.

"Cali's water broke!" I said, frantically looking for the bags.

"Dad! Fucking chill!" Dazi said as she walked over to me.

I stopped as Dazi stood before me, her hands taking my face and pulling her closer to her.

"Breath, old man, breath," Dazi said. I gave her a look,"don't give me that look. You need to take deep breaths. Take Cali down to the Hummer and start it up. I'll get the bags."

I nodded my head, taking a deep breath before standing straight. Taking Cali into my arms, I quickly but carefully made my way downstairs and into the garage and started the Ummer up.

"How the hell I'd she so fucking calm?" I asked, my eyes darting back and forth from Cali and the door.

"She does well under pressure," Cali said, with a shrug of her shoulders and panting," its the skater in her kicking in."

I chuckled and nodded my head, agreeing with my love completely. As soon as Cali said that, the door opened and Dazi came running out with two bags and opened the back door.

"Ok," Dazi said as she slammed the door closed," I called the guys and girls and they will meet us at the hospital. Papa Gates, Suzy and McKenna are going to be over to take care of Lilee and Jacob. Lucas. Barbara and Demitro are going to finish the babies room. Now book it, dad!"

As Dazi said that, I pulled out of the garage and down the highway towards the hospital.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Ok, push!"

Cali's creams filled my ears as she was pushing our daughter into the world. Dazi and I were the only ones in the room with the the doctor and nurses. I lifted one of Cali's legs and Dazi the other.

"C'mon, mom! You can do this," Dazi said.

"You called me mom,"Cali said, panting and smiling and Dazi.

Dazi smile and said,"I know. Now push woman! Push!"

I laughed a little and encouraged Cali to keep pushing. Looking between her legs, I saw dark hair coming out. My baby.

"C"mon baby, she's almost here! You can do this!" I said, feeling tears building in my eyes.

"Shut the-" was the only thing Cali got out before screaming at the top of her lungs as our baby girl made her enterence into the world.

The room filled with the cries of our little girl. I smiled and let my tears spill over, taking the siccors and cutting the umbilicol cord before the nurse took our baby to be cleaned and weighed.

"I'm so pround of you, baby. She's beautiful," I said, leaning over and kissing Cali on her forehead.

Cali opened her mouth to say something, but it was cut off my an ear splitting scream.

"What's going on?"Dazi asked, fear spilling over her words.

The doctor moved back to the foot of the bed before making orders.

"Looks like their was another little one in their. Just one push and the baby will be here."

I looked over at Dazi, wide eyed.

"Twins?" I said, looking at my daughter.

"Twin!" Dazi exclaimed, a big smile on her face and was jumping up and down before holding onto Cali's leg.

One push later, cries filled the room once again.

"Congradulations, Mr.Haner! You are the pround father of two healthy baby girl and boy!"

As the doctor said that I smile... And everthing went bacl.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry for not updating in so long! Please don't hate me! So what do you think?
Comment
Subscribe
Recommend
Please:)