Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Dazi

"Nice," I snickered as Papa Syn blacked out at the news that he just had twins.

Looking at Cali, I saw that she was laughing a bit through her tears. Smiling at her, I looked over at the two nurses who had the babies before passing the boy to me and the Girl two Cali.

"Holy crap," I breathes out at I looked at my new baby brother,"he looks so much like dad."

Looking at Cali, I saw that she was looking down at the baby girl, a small smile on her lips and she ran her index finger on her little babu cheek.

"They're perfect," she said, looking at the little boy in my arms.

"What are you going to name them?" The doctor asked softly, so not to wake the babies up.

Cali and I looked at each and smiled.

"My little man will be named Brian Elwin Haner Jr the Third and the little lady here will be named Ella Marie Haner," Cali said, smiling at the doctor.

The doc nodded his head and smiled before filling out their birth certificates. As he filled them out, the nurses took the babies and wrapped them up before taking them to Cali's new room. Two male nurses came in and picked dad up and placed him on a bed before wheeling him out. The doc said he'd return when dad was awake to sign under father. After Cali was done being cleaned up, I walked along side her wheelchair as they took her to the new room where the babies were at. I asked the nurse I'd she could bring the people that were waiting, she nodded and headed out. Looking over at the other bed in the room, I rolled my eyes.

"How do you think he's going to react once he wakes up?" Cali asked.

"Who the hell knows," I said with a shrug of my shoulders," but I think he's going to be very proud when he finds out that you named my brother after him and his father. It's like, carrying on tradition."

Cali smiled and nodded her head before laying back into the bed. As soon as she was settled in, Matt, Zacky, Johnny, Arin, their girlfriends walked into the room.

"Where is the little rascal?" Matt asked looking around.

"Rascals," I corrected.

"Wait... What?" Zacky asked.

"Rascals," I repeated," as in, more than one."

"You mean twins?" Gena asked, eyes wide open,looking at Cali to see if it was true.

Cali smiled at her and nodded her head. Just then, a little cry filled the room, walking over towards where the babies were laying, I saw that it was Brian who was crying. Picking him up, I brought him over to his mommy before going back and picking Ella up.

"This is Ella Marie Haner and that little monkey in Cali's arms is Brian Elwim Haner the Third," I said looking at the guys and girls.

The girls broke out of their trance and rushd over to the bed, awwong and cooing at the little babies. Arin asked where Brian was and I pointed over towards where he was laying.

"He fainted when we were told it was twins," I said as I handed Ella to Gina.

"Oh I'm so not going to let Brian live this down," Matt said, laughing and shaking his head before taking his turn on holding one of the babies. As everyone passed the babies around, I called Demitro and told him what happened and how the babies were doing. I laughed when I heard Grandpa yell out in excitement when Demitro said it was twins and what the babies names were. Grandma Suzy could be heard crying in happiness about her new grandbabies. As I hung up, I told them I'll keep in touch before hanging up. Looking at Cali, I smiled and sat down beside her watching the guys fuss over the babies.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for not updating in so long. Hope you like the filler
∆∆∆∆