Status: Comment Pleases. :) Or I won't update.

She Was the Challenge He'd Been Waiting For

A touch of redemption, a hint of elation.

When I woke up the next morning. I outstretched my arms and sighed as I realised Alex wasn’t next to me. Where could he be.. I thought as I got out of the comfy bed and groaned as I realised I was still in yesterdays clothes. I didn’t really care if I hadn’t known Alex long, I still rifled through his wardrobe till I found a slightly baggy jumper that came down about mid-thigh. I pulled my clothes off apart from my T-shirt and pulled the material onto my shoulders and zipped it up before I walked into the living room, Suddenly hearing a soft guitar strumming coming from across the room. I walked over to the noise to notice Alex had a small studio in his apartment. The music was coming from there. I walked over to the door and softly pushed it open before taking a step inside. I shuffled in quietly so I wouldn’t disturb him and smiled as I just stood there, Watching him. I didn’t know the song but I already knew I loved it. I loved all of their songs.

Time to lay claim to the evidence.
Fingerprints sell me out,
But, our footprints washed away
From the docks downtown
It's been getting late for days
And I feel myself deserving of, a little time off
We can kick it here for hours
And just mouth off about the world
And how we know it's going straight to hell

Pass me another bottle, honey
The Jaeger's so sweet
But if it keeps you around, then I'm down

Meet me on Thames Street
I'll take you out
Though I'm hardly worth your time
In the cold, you look so fierce
But I'm warming up
Because the tension's like a fire
We'll hit South Broadway in a matter of minutes
And like a bad movie, I'll drop a line
Fall in the grave I've been digging myself
But there's room for two
Six feet under the stars

I should have known better than to call you out
(On a night like this, a night like this)
If not for you, I know I'd tear this place to the ground
(But I'm all right like this, all right like this)
I'm gonna roll the dice
Before you sober up and get gone
I'm always in over my head.


He sang and once he was fully done with the acoustic song I clapped my hands loudly and his eyes flicked to mine with a startled expression.

“You scared the shit outta me!” He exclaimed with a chuckle and I shrugged with a sigh.

“You’ll live.” I said with a giggle and he laughed again before taking in my new outfit.

“You’ve been rummaging through the amazing wardrobe of Alex I take it?” He asked and I nodded my head happily and skipped over to his sitting figure, Grabbing a seat myself and sitting in front of him. He placed his guitar down on a stand beside him and took my good hand in his, playing with my fingers. “That looks good on you.” He said with a smirk and I blushed slightly.

“Thanks..” I said as I blushed deeper and his smile grew wider.

“Wow, someone’s embarrassed.” He said with a chuckle and I hid my face in my hands. He pulled my hands away from my ruby red face and kissed my cheek softly. “Your gorgeous.” He said with a toothy grin and I smiled softly at him. “Which is why I think you should sit here.” He said as he pointed to his lap and I shook my head as I stuck my tongue out at him. “Come on, Your wearing my clothes, You owe me.” He said with a chuckle and I rolled my eyes at his statement. I got up from my chair hesitantly before going over to a waiting Alex. “I really meant it you know, sit down.” He said with another chuckle and I smiled softly before sitting down on his knee. It was only then that I finally realised he wasn’t wearing a shirt… Shit.. I wrapped my arm around his neck as he placed a hand on my bare thigh. “You know.. It’s going to be really hard being just friends if your wearing something like that..” He said with a sigh as he looked straight ahead, Obviously avoiding eye contact.

“And if you don’t put a shirt on we’ll have the exact same problem..” I said quietly and Alex smirked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“I don’t think it’s possible to keep my hands away from you anymore.. I don’t think I’d be able to be just friends with you.. I’m just too attracted to you..” He said with a sigh, Turning his head towards me and staring deep into my eyes. He lightly grabbed my neck and pulled it down so I was at his height and brought my lips to his softly. I ran my hand through his messy hair slightly and tugged on the locks as his lips moved magically along with mine. He pulled away from me for a minute to talk. “Come on, Lia.. I like you.. You like me.. You turn eighteen in seven months.. We can last that long without getting caught.. Come on.. It’ll be our secret.” He said with a smirk and I bit my lip softly.

“You could lose your job, Alex. It’s serious what were doing.” I said and he shrugged his shoulders.

“So fuck, no one will know for now and.. I go back on tour after your birthday.. You could come with me Amelia.. We could be together..” He said as he held my face with both his hands. I thought about it for a moment.. Could we really pull this off..

“Do you think it’ll work..? I mean.. We do have lessons together.. It could get pretty suspicious.. Especially with me being after school..” I said and he shrugged again.

“We’ll just.. Not be as touchy around each other. Come on Lia.. You can’t say no..” He said and I nodded my head with a smile.

“Okay..” I said with a smile and he grinned widely before attacking me in a massive hug and hungrily pressing his lips to mine. “Calm down boy.” I said with a giggle and his smile only widened.

“I’m just happy.” He said as he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

“Good.” I said and kissed his lips once more as he set me back down again. “Can I go get some breakfast or something..?“ I asked and Alex nodded. I walked out from the studio, Feeling Alex’s eyes bore into every inch of me as I left. I walked into his kitchen and grabbed a box of cereal from the side before rifling through the cupboards for a bowl. Once I found one I poured in the Cookie Crisps and added milk. I took my bowl into the living room and sat down next to Alex as he flicked through the channels.

“There’s nothing fucking on!” He exclaimed as he threw the remote down and stared at me.

“What?” I asked with a giggle as I shoved some more of the cereal into my mouth.

“You look cute.” He said and I rolled my eyes at him before going back to the TV. “Gee, give a girl a compliment and it gets thrown right back in your face.” He said with a chuckle and I shrugged.

“I don’t believe you..” I said quietly and he looked at me, Arching an eyebrow slightly.

“Why?” He asked and I sighed as I placed the bowl down on the coffee table.

“You go out with a guy that calls you ugly and a worthless piece of shit..” I said with a shrug and he sighed as he brought me into his arms. It honestly didn’t bother me anymore.. I had more important things to deal with now..

“I’d never say that.. You know that right?” He asked and I nodded my head with a smile.

“I know Alex.” I said with a sigh as I snuggled into his chest.

“He missed out on a good girl.. But I guess I’m glad. If he hadn’t you would still be with him and we’d never have been like this.” He said and I nodded into his chest as he stopped pressing the remote button again on a random channel.

“He was a twat anyways, it wouldn’t have lasted much longer.” I said with a soft shrug and he chuckled at my braveness.

“Wanna chill here all day? With me?” He asked as he bit his lip nervously. I looked up at him and nodded my head with a light smile.

“I’d love too..”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry.. I'm really shit at spelling.. Comment?
I CHANGED HER AGE TO 17 PEOPLE, YOUR NOT GOING MAD!