Status: Comment Pleases. :) Or I won't update.

She Was the Challenge He'd Been Waiting For

Go back to the place we knew before,

Alex’s POV.

I sighed softly as we watched some random shit on the TV, just holding her close to me while we did. It felt right her being laid in my arms.. But.. Did we go out now..? I hadn’t really asked her.. And we’d never really have a normal relationship.

“Lia.. Do we.. Go out now or what?” I asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

“Up to you, Gaskarth.” She said and I sighed as I snuggled my nose into the crook of her neck.

“I want us too but.. We’d never have a normal relationship.. I won’t be able to show you off, hold your hand in public.. I won’t be able to kiss you in front of anyone.” I said and she shrugged again.

“I don’t mind just doing it in private. It makes it all better.” She said with a grin and I smiled softly down at her.

“Fine, Amelia-Mae Wilson, Will you be my girlfriend?” I asked with a nervous smile and she turned her head to face me fully. She was laid on her stomach playing with the white string from the hoodie.

“Yes, I will.” She said with a grin and I tackled her to the couch in a hug.

“You’ve just made me the happiest guy alive.” I said with a chuckle and she giggled softly beneath me. I pressed her lips to mine roughly yet lovingly and smiled as I licked her bottom lip, Asking for entrance. She gladly let me enter and I explored her mouth with my tongue. I pinned her to the couch with my body slightly and she smirked into the kiss. I had to stop this before it went any further.. I pulled away from her lips and she pouted at me.

“Your no fun.” She said with a small laugh and I got up from my position on top of her and sat back down on the couch when my phone rang.

“Hello?” I asked into the phone and mentally groaned as I heard the squeaky voice on the other end of the line.

“Alex! I’ve been trying to call you all fucking night.” Lisa shouted on the other end of the phone and I sighed softly.

“Oh hey, I’ve been really busy lately.” I said as I rubbed my eyes with my free hand.

“Busy? Too busy to see your fucking girlfriend!” She shouted and my eyes widened. I hope Lia didn’t hear that. I turned around to see her looking at me with concern. I chuckled softly and told her I’d be one minute before going up the stairs and into my bedroom, Closing the door.

“Look Lisa.. We need to talk about that.” I said with a sigh and it all went quiet on the other end. “I don’t think we’re working out..” I said as I bit my lip and I heard her stutter on the end of the line.

“But Alex, we’re perfect together..” She said sadly and I shook my head.

“But we’re not Lisa. Can’t you see that? We’ve broken up.. How many times and you still think we’re a good couple? We’re far from it.” I said and I heard faint sobs on the line. I sat down on the bed and fiddle with my free hand as I waited for her to say something.

“Have you found someone else? Is that why?” She asked bitterly and I groaned as I threw my head back.

“What? Lisa, I’m not going to answer that question.” I said and she scoffed on the end of the line.

“So you have? I wanna see the slut that you replaced me with. Give her a piece of my fucking mind. Is she there now?” She asked and I stuttered before answering.

“N-no. she’s not.” I said and groaned. I’d always been a shit liar.

“I’ll be over in a few minutes, Alex.” She said with a dark laugh and hung up the phone. Shit! I ran downstairs and looked around frantically before I locked the front door and put on the chain.

“What’s going on?” Amelia asked with confusion hinting in her words and I ran over to her.

“Look, my now ex-girlfriend is on her way over here to have a go at you for apparently stealing me away from her. She’ll see how young you are, Lia. It’ll ruin everything for us.” I said panicked and her eyes widened.

“What do I do?” she asked, her voice raising slightly as panic set in her too.

“Hide, Just hide. Go in the wardrobe or something, she won’t look there.” I said as I pecked her on the lips and she ran off in the direction of the bedroom. Not two seconds after a loud knock came at the door. I un-locked the door and peaked my head where the chain was. “Look, Lisa. There’s no one here so just go home, okay?” I said with stern eyes and she only placed her hands on her hips.

“If there’s no one there let me in, Alex.” She said with venom and I sighed as I un-locked the chain, Letting her wonder inside. Looking every place she could to try and find Amelia. She soon stopped searching in the living room and walked upstairs, me following slowly behind her. She searched every inch of the bedroom, that she could see anyways. I gasped as she walked over to the wardrobe and she looked at me with a smirk. “She’s in here, isn’t she?” She asked and I shook my head.

“Lisa, There’s no one here.” I said plainly and she glared at me.

“There was someone here Alex. I just know there was. You fucking cheated on me!” She shouted and I held my head in my hands.

“Look Lisa, I didn’t cheat on you. I don’t feel the same anymore, Okay? I haven’t slept with anyone, sure I’ve started having feelings for another girl but that’s not cheating.” I said matter of factly as I shrugged my shoulders. She started crying again and I sighed as I turned my head away.

“You’ve made a big mistake, Gaskarth. Don’t think this is the end.” She said before spinning on her heels and exiting the bedroom door. A few moments later when I heard the front door slam shut I searched frantically in the bedroom for Lia.

“Lia, Where the fuck are you?” I shouted and she rolled from under the bed.

“It’s fucking dark under there.” She said with a frown and I smiled softly before bringing her into my arms. “You did pretty much cheat, you know..” She muttered and I nodded into her shoulder.

“I know but, she doesn’t need to know that..” I muttered back and she sighed into my shoulder before pulling away from me.

“Why didn’t you tell me you had a girlfriend? I would have backed off. I wouldn’t be here right now and you’d be happy with your girlfriend.” She said and I rolled my eyes at her before cupping her cheeks gently with both my hands.

“Look, It’s been going downhill for months. We never see each other, we don’t do anything. It’s more like were friends than partners.” I said and she nodded her head sadly. I wrapped her back into my arms and kissed her forehead as I pulled back away. “I’m with you now.. It never felt like this when I asked Lisa out..” I said and honestly, it was the truth. I’d never felt like this with Lisa.

“I best get going home.. My mom will wonder where I am.” She said and I frowned softly before nodding. She unzipped the hoodie and placed it on the floor before pulling back on her shorts. Not caring that I was watching.

“I’ll give you a ride. I’ll drop you off a few houses up.” I said and she nodded her head softly. I grabbed a random T-shirt from my wardrobe and picked back up the jumper she was wearing before, passing it to her. “It’s cold outside, Give it me back another day.” I said with a smile as we made our way down the stairs and out of the front door. We got in the car and I started up the engine. The ride was quiet.. Very quiet.

“You giving me the silent treatment?” I asked with a chuckle and she shook her head softly.

“I’m just annoyed you didn’t tell me..” She said and I sighed heavily.

“I forgot all about her to be honest..” I said with a guilty feeling and she laughed softly.

“How can you forget your own girlfriend?” She asked and I shrugged.

“All my attention was on how wonderful you were.” I said with a grin and she instantly smiled back. Once we got to Amelia’s road I stopped a few houses away and I turned to her. “So, this is goodbye till Monday.” I said with a soft sigh and she nodded her head.

“I guess so, See you then.” She said with a soft, heart warming smile and I pulled her back as she was about to get out of the car to press a kiss to her soft lips.

“Bye, Lia.” I said and she shut the door before wondering down to her house. I loved the way that jumper looked on her. It looked amazing.. Hopefully her mother would believe it was Brooke’s or something.. I soon started up the car and made my way back to my apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah.. Comment?
Thank you to all the people who already have. :) Your amazing!