Status: Comment Pleases. :) Or I won't update.

She Was the Challenge He'd Been Waiting For

SICK LITTLE GAMES.

Two weeks later.

Two weeks had passes since the whole ‘Andy’ situation and.. Things were very awkward to say the least. We were momentarily sitting for lunch on one of the wooden tables outside as it was boiling but no one was fucking talking. I had obviously told Brooke what Andy did. I expected her to be shocked but, I didn‘t expect this. She was giving him the silent treatment.. Sure she was pissed off but was that really the answer to it?

“Come on Brooke. This is getting stupid. He did it to me, not you. I should be the one angry but I’m not. I forgave him and so should you. Stop all the silent treatment because honestly, It’s driving me fucking insane!” I shouted with a heavily annoyed expression as I stood up they both looked at me in shock.

“But.. He’s disgusting Lia. What he did was wrong.” She said and Andy frowned deeply as he stood up from his seat to, Coming to the side of me.

“Do you really think I don’t fucking know that!? I know what I did was wrong but look at her, what guy wouldn’t go fucking crazy for her.” He said and I took the time to hang my head and blush softly. “If you like someone you’ll do stupid stuff to get them.” He said with a sigh and Brooke just looked on.

“Okay.” She said with a sigh and shrugged her shoulders. “I guess your right.. He did it to you not me.. So if your okay with him then so am I.” She said hesitantly and I hugged her.

“Please Brooke. Try.” I whispered softly and she smiled at me as the school bell rang, signaling the end of lunch. “Friends?” I asked them both as they stood awkwardly in front of each other.

“Friends.” Brooke said with a faint smile and Andy grabbed her into a giant hug.

“Good now, Come on. Music!” I shouted and they both rolled their eyes at me. We walked down to the music room all talking for the first time in two weeks. We walked into the classroom and Alex shot Andy a warning glare before going back to looking at his desk.

“Okay guys, calm down.” Alex said and the whole class quietened down as they looked over at him intently. “Does anyone know what today is?” He asked with a smirk and chuckled as everyone stayed quiet. “It’s your solo’s guys.” Alex said as he rolled his chocolate eyes. I laughed softly as I bit my lip. “Who wants to go first?” He asked and very few people put their hands up. We let a few of the shittier students go first but soon enough Alex called me up. “You’ve been stalling enough. It’s your turn.” He said with a smile and I got my acoustic from the cupboard and sat down on a chair. I knew what I was going to sing but.. Would I be able to get through it without crying? I guess I was going to find out. I started up the songs and started on the first verse. I closed my eyes as I felt all my feelings being poured out in the song. I started up on the second verse.

Almost giving up on trying,
Almost heading for a fall.
And now my mind is screaming out,
I've gotta keep on fighting.
But then again,
It doesn't end.

I'm heavily broken,
And I don't know what to do.
Can't you see that I'm choking,
And I can't even move.
When there's nothing left to say,
What can you do?
I'm heavily broken,
And there's nothing I can do.

Feels like I'm drowning,
I'm screaming for air.
(Screaming for air)
Louder I'm crying,
And you don't even care.


I finished off the song with tears pouring down my face.

“Wow.. Is that your own?” Alex asked and I nodded my head as I sniffled loudly. Everyone knew I was crying anyways so, why hide it? Brooke ran over to me and pulled me out of the door by my arm before wrapping me in a giant hug.

“I’ve never heard that song before..” She said with a sigh as she rubbed my back and I sobbed more.

“I-I W-wrote I-it about my s-sister.” I stuttered out and she hugged me tighter than before.

“She was a nice girl Amelia.. She was like my sister too..” She said and I sobbed into her shoulder, obviously drenching her clothes. Seconds later Alex was at the door.

“Can I talk to her Brooke?” He asked quietly so no other kids would here. She nodded softly before walking back into the classroom. “What happened in there Amelia? What was that song about?” He asked and I wiped the tears from under my eyes.

“M-my Sister.” I managed to choke out and he sighed softly as he put together the pieces in his head.

“It makes sense now.” He said and I nodded my head softly as I felt myself calm down.

“I almost gave up.. I was so close Alex.. She was my best friend too.. I was a wreck when it happened.. This is about my struggle and no matter how much I fucking cried, She was the cause and yet she wasn’t here to tell me it’d be okay. It was like.. She never cared about me and my families feelings at all..” I said with an annoyed tone. I was annoyed at her. For what she did to us. Not only me but Mom and Dad too. I know my Dad doesn’t live with me but.. It still effected him. He sighed and pulled me around a corner so no one could see us and pulled me into a tight, Loving hug.

“I know how you feel baby..” He said as he kissed my forehead softly. “We best get back to class.. We’ll talk about this after school.. Okay?” He asked and I nodded my head softly before making my way back to the classroom. I sat in my seat beside Andy and he pulled me into a tight hug. Alex walked in as we were hugging and frowned slightly. I really didn’t care at that moment though. I’d been upset and he was comforting me. He let me go and sent me an apologetic smile. I shrugged my shoulders at him and just carried on with the lesson.

-x-x-x-

I packed away my guitar as the bell went and sighed softly as I locked the door. Everyone ran out of the room apart from me, Alex, Brooke and Andy.

“See you later guys.” I said as I gave them both a hug. They shouted bye back before stalking off out of the door. As soon as the door was shut he pulled me to him from his chair and sat me down into his lap. Wrapping his arms around me instantly.

“Shh, Baby.” He said soothingly and I melted into his hug. I rested my head onto his shoulder as he tugged at the bottom of my top softly as he played with the hem.

“I think I’m a little better.” I said with a sniffle as I pulled my head up from his shoulder.

“Good.. I really don’t want to let you go home like this..” He said with a sigh and I shrugged my shoulders softly.

“I’ll be fine and I don’t see anywhere else to go.” I said with a soft sigh and he looked at me like I was stupid.

“Come over to mine.” He said as he pushed a piece of hair from my eyes.

“I don’t know Alex..” I said and he pulled my chin so I was facing him.

“Please? I care about you..” He said sadly and I nodded my head softly with a faint smile.

“Okay then. But only for a little while.” I said and he smiled softly while biting his lip.

“Come on then lets go.” He said as he grabbed my hand softly. He grabbed his jacket before leading us out of the door and letting go of my hand. We walked out of the building together and I groaned.

“What about my car?” I asked and he thought for a moment.

“I’ll follow you home. You park the car and run straight up to me. I’ll be waiting a few houses up.” He said and I nodded my head as we made our way over to the cars.

-x-x-x-

Once I got to Alex’s I sighed as we entered the apartment. He took my hand in his and led me over to the couch where he laid down and brought me into his arms. He sang sweet, soothing songs quietly into my ear. My eyes soon fluttered closed to the sound of his lulling voice and I fell into a short sleep.

-x-x-x-

When I woke up I looked at the clock on the wall. It was 6:38 so I’d been asleep around fifty minutes. I looked behind me and sighed as I realised Alex was no longer there. I walked aimlessly around the living room as I looked for him. I didn’t see anything of him. Then, I heard talking coming from the kitchen. I walked over to the door and pressed my ear against it lightly.

“What the fuck Alex!? This isn’t right!” I heard being shouted and then a loud sigh. I knew that voice, Jack..

“I don’t give a fuck Jack! I like her so much, okay! It pains me seeing her everyday with his fucking arms around her. I’m feeling stuff that I’ve never felt before with her. I’ve never been fucking jealous before! And I swear when she nearly got raped by that prick in the park I felt my blood boil. I wanted to rip his fucking head off for even going near her.” I heard him say and I grimaced. Andy didn’t try to rape me.. He wouldn’t.. But, I really didn’t know he felt that way about me.. I felt myself blushing softly at what he’d just said. I loved the fact that he was finally feeling this, while he was with me of all people. It meant he cared.. Right?

“Alex, You’re her fucking teacher! Don’t you think that’s wrong? She should have a normal relationship with a guy that can fucking hold her hand out in public!” He shouted and I frowned lightly. He was right.. I should have a normal relationship but.. I didn’t want anyone else.. I wanted Alex.

“Dude, Your only fucking saying that because you fucking like her! You’re the guy that can hold her hand out in public, and you want it to be that way. Your just jealous because I have her and you don’t!” He shouted back. Wow.. Alex had a way with words. Poor Jack.. I heard shuffling and a sigh before Jack spoke up.

“Fuck you Alex.” He said and I heard feet shuffling towards the door. I panicked and sped over to the couch and sitting down. Jack stormed out moments later with a furious look on his face. It soon softened as he saw me sitting on the couch, Smiling softly at him.

“Hey Jack.” I said happily and he grinned back at me before biting his lips.

“Hey Lia, Sorry but I have to go. I’ll see you later.” He said with a wave and I waved back softly as he left the room with a slam of the front door. Alex walked in moments later and jumped slightly as he saw me awake.

“Uh.. Hey baby.” He said awkwardly as he walked around the couch and sat down next to me. “How much of that did you hear?..” He asked trailing off and I sighed heavily.

“I heard from ‘What the fuck Alex!? This isn’t right!’ Onwards.” I said and Alex groaned in frustration as he ran a hand through his hair.

“Fuck!” He exclaimed and I put a hand on his shoulder softly. He turned to face me and I sent him a small, soft smile. “I fucking hate him sometimes! He’s always got the girl, Lia. Always.” He said in a sad tone and I wrapped my arms around him softly in a hug.

“Well Alexander, He’s not getting me.” I said with a faint grin and he grimaced.

“Okay, I’d prefer you calling me Gaskarth.” He said with a soft chuckle and I smirked softly at him.

“Fine then, Mr Gaskarth.” I said with a wink and he bit his lip softly.

“Okay, maybe I could get used to that..” He said, the smirk evident on his face as he pulled my body close to his.

“And why’s that Gaskarth?” I asked and he shivered as my fingers traced patterns up his arms.

“Because it’s really fucking sexy when you say it.” He said as he grabbed hold of the back of my neck and pulled my head towards his in a very heated, passionate kiss. I smiled gently into the kiss as I tugged at the bottom of his shirt before pulling it over his head. “Excuse me, I don’t think it’s very fair that I have no top on and you do!” He exclaimed with a smirk and I rolled my eyes playfully at him before he grinned and pulled the top over my head. He grinned at the sight of the bare flesh and instantly attacked my chest with kisses. I was only wearing a normal bra but, Alex seemed to like it. “You should so get your chest out more at school.” He said, his voice muffled by the area on my chest that he was kissing.

“Excuse me, That’s like me telling you to show your dick more.” I said with a giggle and he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

“Is that what you want Amelia?” He asked with a cocky grin and I shook my head.

“I’d rather keep that for private thanks.” I said with a smile as I pushed him back off me and pinned him to the couch, so I was straddling him.

“I hate that we can’t take this any further.” He said with a groan and I sighed as I got off his body and laid down next to him, My head laid on his chest.

“I know.” I said just as disappointed as he was. I know I might have seemed like a slut but, To be honest, I didn’t care. I think I can officially admit, I want my music teacher.
♠ ♠ ♠
THANK YOU TO ALL MY COMMENTERS! MAY I SAY YOUR VERY AMAZING AND I WISH I COULD GIVE YOU ALL GIANT HUGS!
Comment again? :) And I'll love you even more.