Status: Comment Pleases. :) Or I won't update.

She Was the Challenge He'd Been Waiting For

I'm turned on by the tabloids,

A few days later.

I sighed softly as I made my way to lunch. Brooke wasn’t here today so that meant.. I had Andy.. And that was it.. Alone, At dinner. Fuck.

“So.. Alex huh?” He asked and I groaned in frustration. He hadn’t left me alone since that fucking day. It was always ‘Alex’ this And ‘Alex’ that. And to be honest, it was really pissing me off.

“Andy, Leave it okay. I’m with him whether you like it or not.” I said and he nodded his head sadly. I knew something other than Alex was bothering him so I softened slightly, Fidgeting on the hard wooden bench we were sat on. “Andy, is there something your not telling me?” I asked curiously and he sighed heavily as he hung his head.

“I haven’t been.. Fully honest with you about.. That day.” he said and I grew confused almost instantly.

“What are you talking about?” I asked with worry and he sighed as he looked down at his hands in his lap.

“I have.. These other friends.. Bad friends.. They must have gave me something before I went to meet you.. I’m so sorry Lia!” He shouted as the soft tears poured down his face. I ran over to him and wrapped my arms strongly around him.

“Andy, Don’t cry please.” I said softly as I rubbed his back.

“I haven’t had the stuff since. I wouldn’t since it turns me into something.. Disgusting.” He said sobbing and I sighed as he rested his head on my shoulder.

“You’ll be okay Andy. But if I hear you’ve taken anything of the sort again I’ll kill you with my bare fucking hands boy.” I said with a slight chuckle and he laughed along.

“I promise.” He said as he held out a pinkie. I grabbed his with my own and we smiled softly at each other.

“Come on, Music psycho.” I said with a soft giggle as I grabbed his hand in mine, dragging him down the busy hallways. I pulled him into the music room and sent Alex a warm smile and he returned it. I dragged him over to our seats and we sat down.

“Okay children,” He said with a cheeky smile and everyone chuckled slightly. “Today is your duets!” He exclaimed as me and Andy were looking at each other, smiling.

“How bout we sing one of our own, Andy?” I asked and he nodded his happily.

“The Mortician’s Daughter?” He asked and I grinned before bouncing up and down on the seat.

“I frickin’ love that song!” I exclaimed and most of the room diverted their eyes over to us.

“Thanks for that, Lia. Lovely to share.” He said with a chuckle and I frowned before sticking my tongue out at him.

“Shut up, Gaskarth.” I said and he rolled his eyes at me.

“Just for that you and Andy are first. Up now.” He said and I groaned in annoyance as I made my way up to the front for the second time. I got out my acoustic and tuned it before looking at Andy. He nodded at me, telling me to start and I instantly started strumming.

I open my lungs dear,
I sing this song at funerals... No rush.
These lyrics heard a thousand times, just plush.
A baby boy you've held so tightly, this pain it visits almost nightly.
Missing hotel beds I feel your touch.

I will wait dear,
A patient of eternity, my crush.
A universal still, No rust.
No dust will ever grow in this frame,
One million years I will say your name.
I love you more than I can ever scream.

We booked our flight those years ago,
I said I love you as I left you.
Regrets still haunt my hollow head,
But I promised you I will see you again, again.


Andy finished singing and I bit my lip softly with a smile. I really did love his voice. I joined in sometimes during the song but only when really needed. You couldn’t really hear me anyways. Everyone clapped and we instantly went back to our seats.

“We have copyright on that song!” We both shouted and Alex looked impressed.

“That was your own too?” He asked and we both nodded our heads proudly.

“It was a joint effort.” He said with a soft smile and I nodded in agreement.

“Wow guys, good job.” He said with a smile before turning to everyone else.

-x-x-x-

Once class was finished I sighed in relief and put away my acoustic. I said goodbye to Andy with a giant hug and he left the room. Leaving me and Alex alone.

“So.. Wanna go over to my house?” He asked with a smile and I nodded my head.

“Yeah, sure.” I said with a soft laugh. We’ve done that for the past few days. To stop teachers getting suspicious I guess. Instead of staying at school we’d end up at his house. We’d finally decided that driving all the way back to my house just to drop my car off was a complete waste of time so I just drove there by myself instead. We walked out of the classroom and then out of the school building and into the cold air. We walked over to our cars and waved to each other as we got inside the vehicles, knowing we’d see each other again in a few moments time. I pushed the key inside and revved up the engine. Alex made his way out of the car park first and I followed shortly after him. It didn’t take long to get to his apartment complex and as I did I ran over to Alex’s car as he got out of his car. He laced his fingers with mine as we walked into the building and into his apartment. This place was beginning to get really familiar to me now. I pretty much knew where everything was in the house and it was like a second home to me.

“Alexxxxx.” I whined as I made my way over to the couch and laid down.

“What’s up baby?” he asked with a pout and I giggled quietly at his expression.

“I’ve just had a rough day baby.” I said and he frowned before walking over to the couch and sitting down besides me before pulling me onto his lap.

“What happened?” He asked and I tugged on the white string dangling from the hood of the hoodie I borrowed from Alex.

“Well.. You know that day when Andy..” I said and trailed off as I felt Alex’s body go rigid with anger underneath me. “Well.. I found out the main reason he did that..” I said and he looked at me curiously.

“And why did he..?” He asked and I sighed heavily before answering.

“He has some other friends from a different school and.. They slipped him something.. I knew it, Alex.. I knew he was acting differently.” I said and Alex nodded softly with a sigh.

“I guess I can hate him a little less now then.” He said with a soft smile and I smiled brightly back. “It wasn’t really his fault I guess..” He said with a soft shrug and I hugged him tightly from my place.

“Thank you..” I mumbled softly into his hair and he kissed my neck softly.

“Plus, look at you. Your beautiful. I don’t blame him for being jealous of me for having a girl like you.” He said with a grin and I scoffed at him.

“Yeah, Right.” I said with a small smile and rolled my eyes softly. He groaned lightly in annoyance and pulled one of my legs so I was now straddling him. He placed his forehead against mine, Staring deep into my eyes as I stared back.

“Amelia-Mae. You are the most.. Beautiful girl I’ve ever seen in my entire life. Your amazing to me. You really have no idea.” He said and I bit my lip softly to stop the insanely wide smile escaping. I hugged him to me the best I could from my position and he returned the hug.

“Thank you Alex.” I mumbled into his hair as he wrapped his arms around me tighter. He kissed my lips lightly with a smile.

“I’m only telling the truth. I‘m a lucky bastard.” He said with a slight chuckle and grinned widely. I rolled my eyes softly at him as I stood up and his smile instantly turned into a frown.

“Calm down,” I said with a giggle as I continued talking. “How about I make us some dinner?” I asked and he looked at me in shock.

“You cook?” He asked and I nodded softly.

“Coarse I do.” I said and turned on my heels before walking into the kitchen. I rummaged through his cupboards until I decided to make some pasta for us both. I put the sauce into a pan and started adding some small ingredients to make the bland sauce taste better. Alex walked in and wrapped his arms around my waist as I cooked the food.

“Smells good.” He said and kissed my cheek as I took a taste of the sauce.

“Here, try this.” I said and placed some more sauce on the spoon before passing it to him. He took the spoon and shoved it in his mouth and moaned in delight.

“Oh my god, I’m so having seconds of that.” He said with a soft chuckle and I rolled my eyes softly as I placed some of the pasta into the boiling water. He placed his hands lightly on my hips and kissed down my neck softly.

“Alex, Leave me alone while I’m cooking boy!” I shouted with a giggle as his hands raised my shirt and started caressing the bare skin. I bit my lip softly as I let out a shaky breath.

“You like that?” He whispered with a soft chuckle and I took his hands off my.

“If you want to finish this after, happily but I’m cooking Alex.” I said with a soft smile and bit my lip. I placed the food on the two plates and set them down on the dining table.

“Thanks babe.” He exclaimed happily and wolfed down the pasta, Noises coming from him every so often.

“If this is what your like about food, I don’t even want to know how you are in bed.” I said with a laugh and he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

“You want to find out?” He asked with a smirk and I shook my head at him softly.

“Eat your food.” I said with a mirrored smirk and he groaned before finishing it off.

“So.. You said we could finish something after our food Missy.” He said with a cocky smirk as he made his way over to me, His face around a centimeter away from mine as he spoke seductively. He grabbed my legs and hoisted me up as I wrapped my legs around his torso. He led me up the stairs and into the bedroom before throwing me on the bed. “We'll just.. Not go all the way.” He said as his body appeared, Hovering over my own. I nodded softly as I pulled his neck down and attached my lips to his In a very heated kiss. “Have you ever done this before..?” He asked and I blushed lightly before shaking my head in embarrassment.

“No, I haven’t.” I said and he bit his lip softly with a chuckle.

“Don’t be embarrassed baby.” He whispered seductively as he kissed down my stomach before making me sit up so he could pull my shirt off. “I’ll go easy on you.” He said with another chuckle as he kissed between my breasts and I moaned out in pleasure at the feelings he was giving me. I grabbed onto the bottom of his shirt and yanked it over his head. I looked over his body before flipping us over so I was on top of him. I ran my hands over his chest and back down before kissing down his bare chest, moving my lips lower with each kiss. I soon got to the top of his tight ass skinny jeans and unbuttoned them before sliding down his zipper.

“You sure you want to do this?” He asked wide eyed, His breathing heavy from the things I’d done. That’s a good thing.. Right?

“I’m sure.” I said with a nod of my head as I pulled down his jeans and he eagerly chucked them off and onto the floor. I looked down at his package and big my lip softly from smiling. Well.. He was big that‘s for sure.. I attached my lips back to his as I rubbed him gently through the thin material. His breath hutched in his throat as I did so and he let out a loud moan. “Okay, My statement from earlier is answered. You are loud.” I said with a soft giggle as I carried on doing that before pulling down his boxers. I grabbed his shaft gently in my hand before looking up at Alex and bit my lip.

“Baby please your doing everything perfectly. Please do this now.” He begged and I giggled lightly as I started pumping. He pushed his head back slightly as I did so and he moaned softly. Not nearly as loud as last time. I continued as I was doing and his moans got louder and louder before he.. Spilled over my hand and his chest. The liquid going pretty much everywhere.

“Are you sure you’ve never done that before?” He asked, his breathing uneven from the events.

“Very. I’m sure I’d remember something like that.” I said with a soft giggle as I laid down beside him and he grabbed some tissue from the side, Wiping up the mess. When he was all done he threw the tissue away and wrapped his arms protectively around me.

“If your like that now, I want to know what your like in bed.” He said with a chuckle and I patted his head lightly before getting up from his grip and putting my clothes back on.

“Well Gaskarth, Unless you want to get in more trouble than we already should be, I wouldn’t do that.” I said with a soft giggle and he pouted at me. He slipped his boxers up and sat on the bottom of the bed in front of me and wrapped his arms around my torso. But the feeling in the pit of my stomach distracted me from him. I felt.. Dirty.. Sure we’d been going out around a month now but.. Was that too fast?

“Baby? What’s wrong?” He asked with concern and I looked down at him with a soft smile.

“Nothing Alex, I’m fine.” I said and kissed his nose softly. He seemed to believe me but boy was I lying.. I felt Disgusting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay.. It felt really perverted writing this chapter :L I hope you like it anyways. I am now going to try and thank all of my commenters(: Wish me luck. Hehe.

THANKYOU!
Alexander Gaskarth; (Girl your like, Amazing. And you know it.)
freemysoul32;
better.left.unsaid;
ballerinaluvspanic;
GaskarthBabeey;
BlissfulNightmare;
maggiefosho;
HeySophieLouise;
Hojem.;
choking;on;my;misery;
rivals are insane;
xGaskarthlovex;
GlamourKillzCarlee;
atlforever12;
HEARTcore;
Kelseylynnf;
kennedy;
AlmostGone;
rossakamfzb;
retiredXheartsX;

I really can't thank you guys enough(: This story would be gone if it wasn't for you amazing people. BIG HUGS TO EACH OF YOUU! <3