Status: Comment Pleases. :) Or I won't update.

She Was the Challenge He'd Been Waiting For

That I'm a sucker for their gossip, man

Alex’s POV.

I sighed softly as I parked my car a few doors up form hers, she turned around in her seat and pulled my head to hers, giving me a breathtaking kiss. She pulled away with a small smile and shot out of the door. I watched her hips sway as she walked and closed my eyes. The sight alone was teasing me to fuck. I pulled the car out of it’s spot and quickly made my way back to my apartment. I groaned in frustration as I realised Jack’s car was out side. What the fuck does he want.. I opened the apartment door as quietly as I could but, it was no use. He turned to me instantly with an emotionless expression.

“Jack, if you’re here to fucking shout at me again, just go away. I really can’t be doing with it right now.” I exclaimed bluntly and he sighed softly as he scratched the back of his neck.

“I’m here to say sorry.. I guess I am a little bit.. Jealous.” He said with a sigh and I shrugged softly.

“No problem. Your just.. Strangely obsessed with my girlfriend dude. It’s fine.” I said bitterly as I walked into the kitchen and he groaned before following me.

“Look, I’m not obsessed with her. Okay?” He said with a sigh as he ran a hand over his tired face. “Sure, I like her. But I’m not obsessed Alex. I just want us to be best friends again, And not fight over something silly like a girl.” He explained and I sighed softly as I nodded my head.

“It’s just.. So many people like her Jack.. I can’t compete with fucking Andy over her and you have that lovable side and shit that people fall for.. Plus your good looking. Come on, I can’t compete with that.” I said and he rolled his eyes softly as my eyes stayed glued to the tile flooring.

“Dude, Your Alex fucking Gaskarth. You’re the heart-throb of the band man. All the girls love you more than anyone else because you’re the best looking. And you did compete with me technically and yeah, you won.” He said with a soft shrug and I smiled slightly as I started thinking back to our events earlier. I couldn’t afford to loose this girl. She meant too much to me already.

“Yeah but Jack, Your just as good looking and you have a way nicer personality. I can’t compete with you.” I said with a frown. It stayed silent for a few moments before Jack started laughing. “What?” I asked and he shook his head softly as he carried on laughing.

“Dude, I just realised how gay this sounds. We’re calling each other fit technically.” He said with another laugh and I smiled softly.

“You bet man.” I said jokingly and winked over at him as he rolled his eyes softly.

“Come on man, can’t we just be best friends again? I really miss talking to you and I don’t want us stop talking because of something silly like this.” He said and I sighed heavily before nodding my head with a soft smile.

“Sure. Your like my brother, Jack. I’ve hated these past few days but.. To be honest.. She was worth it.. I think I love her dude.” I said with a sigh and he bit his lip softly as he smiled.

“Wow.. I didn’t know she meant that much to you..” he said with a soft sigh and I knew he was deeply upset. He’d bonded with Amelia when he first met her and, I could tell it was hurting him emotionally that I was with her. But.. No matter what happened to Jack’s feelings, I couldn’t let this girl go.

“Yeah.. She does.” I said and we exited out of the kitchen and into the living room where we sat down on the sofa and flicked on the TV as we began talking. As soon as Jack went into the kitchen to get some beers, My phone went off in my jeans pocket. I pulled the cell from the confines and instantly opened the message.

From Amelia(:
Hey Alex, I had fun today.(:

The text said and I slightly smiled to myself. Jack walked into the room and peered over my shoulder.

“Fuck dude, You haven’t slept with her already have you!?” He shouted, Sadness, Bewilderment and anger clouding his eyes and expression.

“Fuck Jack, No I haven’t. Why would I do something like that this early?” I asked. Annoyed that he would even accuse me of something like that. “We’re waiting till she graduates if you must know.” I said with a shrug and Jack nodded his head softly as he passed me a beer.

“I just don’t want you getting done, Lex.” He said worriedly and I shrugged my shoulders.

“I won’t get done as much if I don’t sleep with her.” I said with a smile and Jack plopped down next to me.

“That’ll get harder than you think after a while, Lex.” He said and I sighed softly. He’s probably right.. It will get hard but, it’s only another six month.. That’s not that long, right..

“It won’t. I’m willing to wait for her.” I said with a content sigh as I laughed for no apparent reason. “Can you go back to bubbly Jack? Serious Jack scares me a little.” I said laughing softly and he grinned the Jack Barakat cheesy smile. After a few more drinks we were pretty wasted and just having a laugh like we usually would. We got out the laptop and decided to make a video blog for Buzznet. We hadn’t done one in a while and I bet our fan base was wondering where we’d got to.

“Wassup Buzznet?” I asked into the camera and Jack arrived beside me a few moments later.

“Heey.” He said in a very girly voice as he batted his eyelashes at the camera, wearing one of the wigs that we had used to be girls for Halloween. I laughed softly as I rolled my eyes.

“Okay peeps, I bet you’ve been wondering where we’ve got to for the past.. Month and a bit?” I asked jack for confirmation and he nodded his head. “Well the truth is, we’re having a break from touring for a while and just.. Trying to be normal people..” I said with a shrug and Jack jumped into the conversation.

“Alex’s a fucking school teacher.” He said with a laugh and I rolled my eyes at his laughter.

“Hey.. Not just any teacher, I’m a music teacher actually.” I said in a matter of fact tone and he just mimicked me with his lips. I laughed softly. “And Jack’s going to pursue his dream of being a female stripper. He just needs the parts to do so.” I said with a cheeky grin and he flipped me off before sitting back in his chair sulking. “So anyways Buzznet. We’re also going to be starting on a new album to during this mini break! I think your going to like it. We’ve wrote a few songs but we still have to get a few more done.” I said with a hiccup and laughed loudly.

“Boner.” Jack said before I pressed the stop button on the web cam, instantly making it pause.

“Dude I can’t believe we managed to do a blog while pissed.” I shouted with a laugh and Jack laughed along.

“I’m k-kinda the most p-pissed so that’s why I didn’t say much.” Jack slurred while hiccuping and I laughed again. Why the hell was I laughing? Was I really that wasted? “Dude, can I s-say one thing?” He asked, his eyelids fluttering closed momentarily.

“What?” I asked and he sighed before taking a swig of his beer.

“Don’t f-fuck this girl ooover, Duuuude.” He said with a soft giggle and I groaned in annoyance.

“Dudeee, I’m not. I fucking love the living shit outta her, Kay?” I said as I laid down on one of the sofa and kicked up my feet. I soon felt my eyes flutter shut and I fell into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Read This! It's a combined writer story thing that I love being a part of! :)

ThankYouForTheCommentsGuys! ALOVEYOU! Your the reason I write. :')