Status: Comment Pleases. :) Or I won't update.

She Was the Challenge He'd Been Waiting For

Losing it all on these sick little games.

I groaned softly as we stood inside the airport, Waiting for my Dad patiently. We’d been at the airport for an hour and he still hadn’t shown.. Where was he.

“Amelia!” I heard being shouted from the other end of the airport and I squealed excitedly as I ran into the persons arms. My Dad’s arms. “Oh, I’ve missed you so much baby girl.” He said as he hugged me tightly and I smiled softly.

“I’ve missed you too, Daddy.” I said and he let me go. He looked over at my Mom and smiled weakly at her.

“Hello Sarah.” My father spoke and my Mom picked up as she heard her name escape his lips.

“Oh, hello Michael.” She said with a small fake smile that probably only I saw through.

“You’ve changed so much..” He said with a small smile and my Mother blushed slightly.

“Is that good, Or bad.” She said with a soft laugh as my Fathers eyes never left hers.

“It’s a good thing.” He said and drew his eyes away from her so he was looking back down at me.

“Come on Baby girl. Let’s go.” He said and kissed my forehead softly. We started walking back to the entrance to make our way home.

At home.

Once we all got into the house, we all flopped down on the couch.

“It’s like old times.. Us being a family again.” Dad said with a soft sigh and I looked at him quizzically as he looked over at Mom that was on the other couch fast asleep already.

“You miss her.. Don’t you.” I said with a soft smile and he nodded his head sadly, A few tears escaping as he looked over at her peaceful form.

“I miss your Mother dearly. Why ever I left I don’t know.. I guess coming back has made me realise what I’m missing..” He said with a sad sigh and I hugged him tightly.

“She misses you too Dad.. You should talk to her.. She was crying the other day.. I can’t stand seeing my Mom upset..” I said sadly as he pulled me into his side.

“I’m going to talk to her later.. When she wakes up. Do you think you can phone a friend to hang out with.. It will need to be private when we talk.. She might scream at me.” He said with a soft sigh and I smiled softly up at him.

“Of coarse I can Dad. I’ll phone them now.” I said as I got up from my place, Wondering over to my bedroom as I pulled out my phone.

“Hello?” Alex asked into the phone and I sighed with relief as I heard his voice.

“Babe, Do you think we’ll be able to see each other later? My Dad’s back and wants to talk to my Mom in private.. So I can’t be in the house. Don’t even suggest he said that so they could have sex.” I said with my amazing mind reading powers and the other end went silent.

“..It’s a.. Possibility.” He said with a chuckle and I could just imagine him smiling into the phone. “Of coarse, Where do you want to go?” He asked and I smiled softly.

“Well.. It’s dark.. We could go to the park.” I said with a grin and I heard him chuckle down the phone.

“Sure thing Babe. Just let me know when.” He said down the phone and I smiled softly. I said Goodbye to Alex and waited for him to reply before putting down the phone. I walked back into the living room and smiled as I saw my Mom stirring. My Dad shot me a look and I instantly took out my phone, Texting Alex.

Change of Plan. Could you come for me now? My Mom’s awake and my Dad’s giving me a weird look like no tomorrow. x

I wrote and smiled softly as I felt my phone vibrate moments later.

Haha(: Okay, I’ll be there in five minutes. Go a little bit up the road. x
It replied and I smiled as I grabbed the things I needed.

“Bye Mom! Bye Dad!” I said with a grin as I kissed them both on the cheek before exiting the door quickly. I walked out of the door and a few houses up to where Alex was patiently waiting for me. I climbed into the car and he smiled at me softly before giving me a soft peck on the lips.

“Hello Baby.” He said with a warm smile as he pulled the car out of it’s place and started heading down the road to the park.

“Hello.” I replied with a smile as he continued staring ahead.

“So.. Do you think your Mom and Dad are going to get back together?” He asked quietly and I shrugged my shoulders.

“Possibly.. He still loves her and she still loves him.. I don’t exactly see why not..” I said as he pulled into the curb. He looked around cautiously before nodding over at me.

“All clear.. Are you ready to run?” He asked with a chuckle and I nodded my head softly. “Okay.. One.. Two.. Three.. Go!” He exclaimed as we both bolted out of the doors, He locked his door quickly as he got out and we both run over to some bushes, Quickly hiding behind them before wondering further down the park till we came to a lake, Secluded by trees and privets. No one would even bother looking here. Heck, I was probably the only person that came here. “I’ve never seen this place before.. It’s so beautiful..” Alex said in awe as he looked out to the dazzling sky as we sat down on the dry floor.

“I know. I’ve been coming here since I was about ten.. When my Dad moved to Germany.. He came to visit every year but.. I was still upset over it.. This place kept me sane.. It helped me when my Mother couldn’t.” I explained with a shrug and Alex wrapped a protective arm around me. He kissed my forehead lightly before laying us down so my head was laid on his chest.

“I like this.. Being able to be affectionate in public.. It’s nice.” Alex said with a sigh and I nuzzled into his warm chest.

“It is.” I agreed with a smile as he kissed my hair.

“I’m glad you believed me about the whole Lisa thing Lia.. I love you.. You know that, Right?” He asked and I smiled softly as I got up from my position to look into his eyes.

“I know Alex. And I love you too. Just.. Don’t do that to me again..” I said with a sigh and he sighed softly as he flipped me over so I was underneath him.

“Amelia-Mae Wilson, I promise you. I don’t even look at girls anymore because I have my perfect girl right here. And she means the world to me.” He said with a cheeky grin and I giggled softly at his cheesiness. “Lia.. Can I ask you something..?” He asked and I nodded my head as I furrowed my eyebrows.

“Sure.. What?” I asked and he sighed softly.

“Would you.. Be engaged to me? Like.. Secretly.. I want to show my commitment to you Amelia.. And This is showing it. I’d love to one day be married to you, Amelia.” He asked and I gasped as he held out the engagement ring. It was beautiful.. "It could be a promise ring.. We're going to have one hell of a long engagement though." He added with a short chuckle and I smiled softly.

“Alex.. Of coarse I’ll be engaged to you, I’d love to one day be your wife but.. This rings is too much.. It must have cost you a fortune..” I said and he rolled his eyes.

“Amelia, I don’t care about the price. Just accept it.” He said with a grin as he slipped the ring on my finger. It fit perfectly too.

“Oh Alex!” I exclaimed as I tackled him to the ground in a hug. He chuckled loudly as he wrapped his arms around my waist, burying his head into my neck and kissing it softly.

“Amelia- Mae, You’ve just made me the happiest guy alive.” He said with another chuckle as he planted kisses all over my face. I grinned widely but then sighed as I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. It was a text from my Dad.

Honey, Good News! Your Mom and I Are going to give it another go! Could you maybe.. Stay at a friends house tonight.. We’ve got a lot of talking to do to cover the past seven years.(:
It said and I squealed excitedly. But then remembered.. Where was I going to stay?

“Alex.. Could I ask you for a favour?” I asked as I softly chewed on my lip and he nodded with a smile. “Could I stay at yours tonight? My Mom and Dad are ‘Making up for lost time’ apparently.” I said with a giggle and he chuckled softly.

“More like your Mom and Dad are going to have sex on the kitchen counter. And they‘d rather you not watch.” He said and I grimaced slightly.

“I knew tonight would go like this.. That’s why I already packed clothes.” I said pointing to the messenger bag by my side.

“Well, let’s go then.” He said and led me through the park and up to his car. This day was possibly the best day ever..

-x-x-

Once we were at Alex’s house he instantly led me to the bedroom where he pulled off his T-shirt and jeans, Discarding them to the floor before jumping into his bed.

“Can I borrow a T-shirt to sleep in? I forgot sleeping stuff.” I asked and he nodded his head happily as he pointed to his wardrobe.

“Pick any you want babe. Preferably one not itchy.” He said with a chuckle and I nodded before walking into the walk-in closet. I picked out a random top and stripped down till I was practically bare, Leaving me in just my bra and panties. I slipped the top over my head and smiled down at how big the top was on my tiny frame. I walked back into the bedroom to see Alex propped up by pillows on the bed.

“Wow.. You look hot.” He said with a soft smirk as he held his arms open for me. I ran over to the bed and jumped in beside him as he shut off the light. “Goodnight future wife.” He said with a soft chuckle as he wrapped his strong arms around me and I grinned softly.

“Night Baby.” I said before letting my eyes drop shut, loving the feeling of his warm body next to mine. Life was perfect..
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Subscribe Pleases!
Dear Sexy Commenters, There is too many of you so I shall tell you this in one message. YOU ARE ALL FUCKING AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU ALL!

New Story;
Jack Barakat.
Please comment and tell me if you like it or not. :( I don't know whether to delete it.

The Two People That Un-Subscribed Cause Of This Chapter, Can SuckMyDick. Boo.