Status: Comment Pleases. :) Or I won't update.

She Was the Challenge He'd Been Waiting For

Had me chasing down red carpets,

The next day, I woke up with the sun shining brightly in my eyes. But.. I wasn’t at my house.. Where was I?

“Morning sleepyhead.” I heard Jack’s sweet voice and I grew confused.

“Jack.. How did I get here?” I asked as I held onto my head. Fuck, Stupid headache.

“Well.. Andy brought you here. I think that’s his name. He said you were talking in the park and you fell asleep on his shoulder. So he remembered the place you ran from and brought you here. He’s very clever.” He said with a nod and chuckled softly. I rolled my eyes softly at my best friend. “Alex wants to talk to you.. Shall I send him in or..” He said awkwardly and I smiled softly over at him before nodding softly. Making sure I didn’t set my headache off again. Alex walked in moments later. A soft sad look on his face.

“Come and sit down.” I said and softly patted the bed. Jack walked out and left the two of us on our own. “Look, I’m sorry.. I may have over-reacted..” I said with a soft giggle and he smiled as he placed his arm around my shoulder, Pulling me into his chest.

“No.. I just didn’t want Jack to tell you that.. I’m not like that anymore Amelia.. I’m a changed man.” He said and I smiled softly up at him. “I love you.” He said with a grin and I smiled softly as we both laid back on Jack’s guest bed.

“I love you too, Lex.” I whispered as I snuggled closer into his chest.

“Now, I haven’t kissed you in like.. Hours.” He said with a chuckle as he pressed his lips to mine desperately. It soon got pretty heated and he slipped his tongue inside my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance but, with my stubbornness and obsession to win, I did. He smirked into the kiss and pinned me to the bed. “Not long.. And we can finally be together properly.. It won’t be illegal to do this..” He said with a small smile and I grinned back up at him.

“Only a few more months..” I whispered softly as I let a hand rest softly on his cheek. He leaned into the touch and that made me smile even more. “Let’s just hope we can keep it secret that long..” I whispered a little quieter and he sighed as he held my face in his palms.

“Of coarse we can. It’s only like.. Another four months isn’t it?” He asked and I nodded my head softly.

“Yeah.. Four more gruelling months of not being able to be with you in public..” I said with a sigh as I softly played with the hem of his T-shirt.

“Why don’t you get some more sleep babe. You got in at around 3am.. Sleep.” He said and with him gently lulling things in my ear, I fell into what I thought was a short sleep.

-x-x-

“Amelia.. Wake Up..” I heard Jack whisper and I groaned softly before opening my eyes. “It’s time to wake up.” He said with a soft smile and I smiled softly before looking around the room.

“Where’s Alex?” I asked curiously and Jack chuckled softly as he sat on my bed.

“He’s gone home. He told me to look after you ‘cause he’s gone grading papers. But you’ve slept forever and it’s six now and.. I’m kinda going on a date..” He said nervously and my head instantly shot up. There was a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach..

“A.. A date?” I asked for confirmation and he nodded his head softly.

“Well.. We’re never going to get anywhere so.. I have to try it with other people don’t I?” He said with a small smile and I returned it hesitantly.

“Yeah Jack.. Erm.. Well.. I’ll get out of your hair. Bye Jack.” I said and practically ran out of the apartment. What the hell was that about.. Why did I do that? I don’t have any feelings for Jack.. But.. I felt jealous when he told me he was going on a date with another girl.. Oh fuck.. “Shit, Fucking wanker!” I shouted as I grabbed at my head. The headache was definitely back. Once I got home I went straight to bed. Something was going to happen.. I could feel it.. Something soon.. And something bad..
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay.. I have an idea.. It might not work well but.. It'll have too. :)
Comment? Thank you people that have!