Status: Comment Pleases. :) Or I won't update.

She Was the Challenge He'd Been Waiting For

Dressed up as myself to live in the shadow,

The next few days passed slowly. Very slowly. All emotions drained from my body until I was just a shell of a person. I couldn’t eat, Sleep or talk for that matter. I was no one anymore. I knew Alex was worrying about me but, I was grieving. He couldn’t do anything to bring my parents back to life.

“Lia.. Please.. Eat some breakfast.” He said as he placed the plate of bacon, pancakes etc. in front of me. I picked up my fork and fiddled around with the meat. He sighed softly as he walked behind me, Draping his arms over my shoulders and placing his chin on my head. “I’m really worried about you Lia.. Please.. Eat..” He said with a pleading tone and for him, I shoved a piece of the pancake in my mouth to realise actually how hungry I was. I nearly ate the whole plate and, I admit, I did feel slightly better afterwards.

“The funeral’s today..” I whispered and He nodded softly at me.

“Would you like me to go with you?” He asked and I nodded my head sadly as a soft tear fell down my cheek.

“Please.. I can’t.. Do this on my own.” I said and I sighed softly as I wiped my cheeks.

“Come on baby. Let’s get changed. It starts in an hour and a half.” He said as he softly grabbed my hand and dragged me into the bedroom where he softly pecked my lips before sitting me down on the bed. Wandering into the wardrobe to find me an outfit since we‘d placed most of my clothes in there. I couldn’t bare to face the house so, Alex and Jack had to collect my stuff for me. He came out not long later with a black dress, accessories and shoes. “Here. Now, Go take a shower and I’ll go in after.. Can I trust you in there Lia? I’m not going to find what I found last time am I?” He asked sadly. Insinuating what a did just days before.. I ran my fingers over the cut and sighed softly.

“Come in with me..? I don’t mean it sexually Alex I just.. Don’t trust myself.. And it‘s not like we haven‘t seen each other naked before..” I whispered and he smiled softly as he walked over to me, Grabbing my face in his hands and kissing me softly yet passionately.

“Of coarse babe.” He said as he grabbed another towel and made his way into the bathroom with me. I stripped down into my bra and panties. A feeling of awkwardness washed over me as I saw him staring and smiling softly at my body. “Baby, stop staring at me like I’m a paedophile. You just look beautiful.” He said and he pulled me into his arms, Wrapping me in a big hug.

“Thank you.. Now, how about I stare at you as you take your stuff off.” I said with a small smirk as I sat down on the toilet seat. He shrugged his shoulders lightly and pulled off his T-shirt and his trousers.

“I really don’t care.” He said before climbing into the shower and taking off his boxers. “Now are you getting in here, Or not?” He asked with a smirk and I rolled my eyes softly before getting up from my place and slipping off the rest of my clothes. I jumped in with him and he instantly turned on the warm water. I sighed softly and Alex wrapped his arms protectively around my waist. “I love you Lia.” He whispered softly and I smiled as I placed my hands over his.

“I love you too Alex.” I said with a faint smiled and he spun me around so I was now facing him.

“Three more months.. Then you’ll be mine officially.” He said with a small grin as he wiped the strands of wet hair from my face. I smiled up at him and softly kissed his lips.

“What would I do without you, Alex?” I asked and he smiled softly as he pulled me into a hug. I melted into his wet chest. He let go of me and grabbed the shampoo.

“Now, Turn around. Let’s get this shower over with before my.. Excitement starts to show.”

-x-x-

Once we were done in the shower, I quickly dried my hair before straightening it and putting on light make up since I’d definitely be crying today.. I slipped into the dress and shoved my accessories on before slipping on my shoes.

“Ready?” Alex asked curiously as he buttoned up his black shirt.

“As I’ll ever be.” I stated and grabbed his awaiting hand. We made our way out to the car and quickly left.

Once we arrived at the church, We took two seats at the front and I wiped my eyes softly. Already starting to feel the tears coming on as I saw the two coffins. A few of my parents friends went up first, Not really saying much. Just saying they where good people. My speech, I hoped to be far better than that. Today, My feelings where going to finally come out.

“Now if we could have a few words from the Wilson’s Daughter, Amelia.” He said with a warm smile and I hesitantly got up, My legs ready to give way at any second. Alex offered to help but I shook my head softly as I made my way to the front.

“My Mom and Dad where amazing people..” I started as I coughed lightly, The tears already welling up in my eyes. “They would have loved to have seen me graduate But.. Now.. they can’t. My parents were special.. My Mother was always there for me. From a scraped knee to a broken heart.. And I couldn’t have wished for anyone better than her. She was my idol at the end of the day. She was so strong and.. Independent.. She was easy to get along with and all of my friends loved her. I still remember it.. Waking up in the morning to the smell of bacon.. My Mom happily singing down in the kitchen as I got dressed. She didn’t know but, I listened to her every morning. Her beautiful voice echoed through the hallways. Sounding more majestic than it already did and.. It gave me a reason to get up for school. How I'm going to miss that.. And for my Dad, I may not have known him well but, I certainly loved him. He was my Pappa and even though he moved away.. He came back to us. I was always a Daddy’s girl as a baby and I can still remember him now.. Pushing me on the swings in the park.. Laughing along as I giggled. He took me every where.” I said as I started to heavily sob. The tears falling down my cheeks rapidly. I composed myself slightly and carried on. “Whether it was fishing on the lake to.. Ice skating. Wherever I wanted to go, I‘d go. Because he always said ‘Live your life to the fullest. Just remember, No matter what you do, I‘ll always be proud of my baby girl. You‘ll always be a star in my eyes.’ And.. I think he is proud of me..” I said as more tears fell and I was now finding it hard to stand up as my weak knees were giving way. “But I’m grateful for one thing.. My last words to them where around five days ago.. My words where ‘I love you.’ I got to say those three beautiful words before they sadly left me. At least I don’t have to worry about having an.. Argument or at least I didn’t say ‘I hate you’ because the truth is, I never could say those words. My parents where beautiful people.. And I’m proud to be their daughter. They’ll never be forgotten in my heart. And they hopefully won’t be forgotten by you people to.. That’s all I have to say..” I whispered as I sniffled and wiped at my eyes. I made my way back over to Alex and sobbed softly. He pulled me into his arms and I cried on his shoulder. This was it.. I now had proof.. My parents were never coming back..
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow.. It was kinda upsetting writing this. :/
Anyways, Comment?