Status: Comment Pleases. :) Or I won't update.

She Was the Challenge He'd Been Waiting For

We're all part of the same, Sick little games.

In the next few weeks, Things finally started getting easier. The pain became less noticeable. But I couldn’t have done any of it without Alex.. He was my saviour.. My reason to live.. And I loved him with all my heart.

“What do you want to do today babe? It’s Saturday, the sun’s shining.. We should go out or something.” He said with a warm smile from his place beside me on the sofa. I frowned slightly as I ran my had through his hair.

“If you haven’t realised, I’m your student babes. It’s kinda illegal so.. We can’t go out in public together..” I said sadly and he just shrugged and smiled.

“We could go out of town. You know, A little trip. Find a hotel or some shit if we get bored and stay over night.” He said with a smile and I grinned softly as I bit on my lip.

“Are you being serious?” I asked in bewilderment and he only nodded.

“Coarse I am. It’s about time we get out of this apartment.” He said with a small chuckle and I grinned as wide as I thought I could. We could finally act like a normal couple.. In front of people too. “Now, Come on. Get ready and we’ll go.” He said with a smile and pressed his lips to mine softly. I got up from the sofa and ran up the stairs, Quickly grabbing some of our favourite clothes and stuffing them in the duffel bags. I grabbed my phone, Keys and purse before following Alex out of the door. “I haven’t told you yet today but.. You look beautiful Lia.” He said and softly kissed my forehead. He took the bags from my hands.

“Thanks Gaskarth.” I said with a small smile as I kissed his chin lightly, making him smile and blush slightly. “Awwh, Is Alex blushing?” I cooed making him blush more. We climbed into the car and I happily thanked his blacked out windows as I pressed a soft kiss to his lips. “Your cute when you blush baby.” I said with a small giggle and he bit his lip softly as he reattached his lips to mine.

“Thank fuck for these windows.” He said with a chuckle as he backed out of the car park and onto the road.

Around two hours later, and I was starting to get restless. My back was starting to hurt and I think my arse went numb around half an hour earlier.

“Are we there yet?” I whined and Alex looked over at me with a smirk as he rolled his eyes.

“Yes, Luckily we are.” He said with a chuckle and parked into a very expensive looking hotel. We climbed out of the car and made our way towards the lobby area. Alex instantly walked up to the desk and got a room key. How long had he been planning this.. ran through my head but I wasn’t exactly going to ask him. I couldn’t be bothered. I was just glad that today, I looked older than seventeen so I definitely wouldn’t cause suspicion. “We’ll be staying here for the weekend.. Is that okay?” He asked as he led me towards the elevator and I nodded happily as I clutched onto one of the duffel bags.

“Of coarse it is.. Although.. This looks really expensive..” I whispered and he chuckled as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

“Honey, no need to worry about the price.” He said with a smirk and I softly rolled my eyes. Celebrities.. Their ego’s will always be huge. He led me out of the door and towards our room, He opened the door quickly and we both walked inside.

“Wow..” I whispered in awe as I saw the hotel room. It was fucking huge.

“You like?” He whispered huskily in my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, Making me bite my lip slightly.

“I love.” I said with a smile as I turned around in his embrace and pulled him closer to me. “Now, What did you have planned for today Mr Gaskarth?” I asked and he chuckled as he leaned his head on top of mine.

“Well.. I was thinking we go out for food.. Then when it starts getting dark.. How about we go to the beach?” He asked with a small smirk and I smiled as I softly kissed his lips.

“You really know how to treat a girl don’t you.” I said with a soft giggle and he shrugged softly as he lent his forehead against mine.

“I want to treat you good. You’re my baby girl.” He said with a grin as he kissed the tip of my nose. “Now, go get dressed in something.. I don’t know.. Formal I guess.” He said with a chuckle and I smiled softly as I skipped over to my duffel bag. Good job I packed a dress.. I thought as I grabbed the material from the bag and skipped to the bathroom to take a shower. Once I was all done, I left my hair in it’s naturally wavy state for a change and applied make-up. I slipped into the dress and walked out of the bathroom.

“Hey Alex, Did you see where I put my shoes?” I asked with a smile and smirked as his eyes skimmed over to me, His jaw dropping slightly.

“Erm.. Fuck, Yeah. They’re over there.” He said, watching me as I walked over to the duffel bag and grabbed my heels. I took a second to look over him, His black skinny jeans and white button up shirt looked.. Fucking wow.

“Wow Gaskarth, You look good.” I giggled and he smiled softly as his cheeks flushed crimson. “Like, Really good.” I said as I made my way over to his nervous frame and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. He softly kissed along my neck, lightly nibbling on the skin making me laugh softly.

“And you look fucking beautiful.” He said with a small smile as he pulled away. “Now, Let’s go shall we?” He asked and held out his arm for me. I linked my arm through his and we made our way out of the room.

“Where abouts are we going?” I asked as we made our way towards the car.

“A restaurant. That’s all you need to know.” He said with a smug smile and I rolled my eyes softly as I climbed inside the car.

“Well I knew that Mr Gaskarth.” I chuckled and he shrugged as he backed out of the hotel car park. This would be our first, proper date.. And I was nervous as hell. I’d only been on dates with high school boys.. One of them being Chris.. I didn’t know what older guys did on dates.. I looked out of the window and watched the rush of trees as they passed. Once I was out of my trance, I realised we where already at the restaurant and Alex opened my door for me. I stepped out and thanked him quietly and took his hand as he shut the door. “I’m sorry I’m so quiet.. I’m just really nervous. This is our first date.” I said and hung my head as a soft blush crept onto my cheeks.

“It’s okay baby. No need to be nervous.” He said with a soft smile as he let go of my hand and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. He lead me inside and I gasped at the building. It was pretty. Very pretty. “And before you say anything, The price doesn’t matter. You matter.” He said with a grin and I rolled my eyes as the waiter led us over to our table. We sat down and I instantly smiled over at the waiter as he gave us our menu’s. His eyes lingered on mine for far too long and I started feeling really uncomfortable.. He eventually walked away stating he’d be back soon for our orders and I sighed in relief.

“That guy was scary..” I said and Alex grabbed my hand from across the table, Playing with my fingers softly and I instantly felt more at ease. I looked back down at the menu. “What are you having?” I asked randomly and he shrugged softly.

“Probably the Lasagne. What about you?” He asked with a small chuckle and I smiled softly.

“I’ll probably stick with what I know and go with the spaghetti bolognaise. I can hardly understand anything on this.” I laughed and Alex shrugged as he pulled my hand up to his lips, Kissing my hand softly. I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks and I did my best to hide it. Alex chuckled softly and rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb.

“You look beautiful babe. I know I’ve already told you that but I want you to know.. I’m telling the truth.. You really are..” He said with a smile and that made me blush even more.

“Thank you Alex.” I smiled and he grinned back just as the waiter arrived. He seemed to back off slightly as he saw our hands entwined. I smirked lightly as he walked away.

-x-x-x-

“Wow, that was good.” I said as we exited the restaurant. Alex chuckled lightly as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. We made our way over to the beach directly opposite and I stopped suddenly to take off my shoes. Alex did the same and grabbed my hand once we where both done. We walked along the shore. Not really knowing where we were going but, we didn’t care.

“So.. I’ve really enjoyed tonight Alex, Thank you.” I said with a smile and he grinned as he pulled me into his chest.

“It’s okay baby. I want to treat you right. Like I’ve never done before. I’ve never treated a girl like this.. It was always sex.. But now, Everything’s different with you.. Your not like the others..” He said and I couldn’t help but melt at his words. I pressed my lips softly to his and melted into his embrace. His tongue brushed against my bottom lip and I smirked as I gladly gave him entrance. “I love you Amelia Mae.” He stated as he pulled away from me and placed his forehead against my own.

“And I love you too, Alexander William.” I said with a smirk and he only smirked as he sat down on the floor. I sat down in-between his legs and he wrapped his arms softly around my waist. I ran my hand up and down his leg softly as I turned my head and softly kissed down his cheek and neck.

“I hate that we have to wait.. This is so teasing.. Your so teasing baby. Why do you have to be seventeen..” He whispered sadly and I chuckled softly.

“How am I teasing? I haven’t done anything.” I said with a chuckle as I turned my head to look at him. “And who said we had to wait.. We could pretend that we hadn’t done anything..” I said as I turned around in his embrace, taking his face in my hands. “We can do it. You’re the one that said we can’t..” I whispered and he sighed softly as he ran a hand over his face.

“Your right I guess..” He said with a sigh. “It’s just a big risk you know.. We- I could get really done for this..” He said and I held his face up so he was definitely looking me in the eyes.

“We’re already in trouble Gaskarth.. What will a little more do..” I said and he smiled as he flipped us over so my back was against the sand.

“I can’t hold myself back around you anymore Amelia..” He said and I smiled as I gently kissed his lips.

“Then.. Don’t.” I said with a smirk and he smiled as he softly pecked my lips.

“Let’s go back to the hotel.” He said with a small smile as he stood up. He held out his hand for me and I gladly took it in my own. He pulled me up from the floor and we made our way towards the car.

-x-x-x-

“Are you sure your ready for this?” Alex panted as his lips hungrily attacked my neck and pushed me against the bedroom wall. I let out a loud moan and nodded my head vigorously.

“I’m very fucking sure.” I panted back as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. This was it.. I was gonna lose it.. To my teacher.. But I wouldn't have it any other way.. I love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Read My New Alex Gaskarth Story?
Oh, and comment/subscribe please!