Status: Comment Pleases. :) Or I won't update.

She Was the Challenge He'd Been Waiting For

I could be a reason to stare.

A month later.

Amelia’s POV.


I sighed softly from my place in Alex’s bed, I cuddled into his still bare chest and listened to his heart beat as I attempted to wake up slightly. It had been a month since we’d last heard from Lisa and I hoped that we never would hear from her. She wanted to ruin us and she was failing miserably.

“Morning baby.” I heard Alex mutter and I smiled up at him as I stretched slightly.

“Morning.” I murmured as I clutched at my stomach. I really didn’t feel good..

“Are you okay?” I heard Alex say in worry and I just sighed softly as I kissed his chest. I gripped tightly at my stomach but tried to act it off.

“I’m fine babe.” I murmured but shot up as soon as I felt liquid rising up my gullet. I jumped from the bed and ran onto the joint bathroom. I just managed to get to the toilet just in time to upchuck the contents of my stomach. Alex ran in behind me to grab my hair out of my eyes. Once I’d finished, I wiped my mouth with some toilet paper before falling down the bath tub.

“Babe, we need to get you checked out.. You’ve been throwing up a lot lately.. It could be something serious..” He mumbled sadly and I sighed as I shook my head.

“No babe.. I’m fine.. It’s just some bug I picked up from school.” I mumbled and he shook his head with a soft frown as he pulled me into his arms.

“Please.. Do this for me.” He begged and I sighed softly as I shrugged.

“I don’t know Alex.. I’m scared..” I mumbled and he kissed my forehead softly as he rocked me back and forth.

“Babe, so am I but we need to know if your going to be okay.” He murmured against my skin and I sighed as I gripped his hand in mine.

“..Okay.” I caved and he smiled softly as he pulled me in tighter against him.

He kissed my hair lightly. “Good.. We’ll go later. I’ll make you an appointment.” He smiled and with that he walked out of the room towards the house phone. I couldn’t help but assume the worst.. What if I had cancer? What if I had some terminal illness that I never knew about..? Alex came back into the bathroom moments later but by then I was already crying. “Baby? What’s wrong?” He asked, worry evident in his voice.

“Alex, what if something is really wrong.. What-.. I can’t fucking find out..” I muttered, my words coming out in a giant jumbled mess so jumbled that not even I could comprehend what I was insinuating.

“Baby, Nothing is going to be wrong..” He attempted to comfort but I was to upset to listen to anything he was saying. “We’ll find out later.” He mumbled into my hair and all I could do was nod along.

------

I breathed out nervously as I walked into the hospital, Alex was by my side but no contact was being made at all.

“May I help you?” A nurse as from behind her desk, her eyes placed firmly on Alex.

“I’m here do see Dr Thomas..” I mumbled sadly as I saw her eyes trailing down his body. He shuffled awkwardly as she searched through her computer.

“Oh.. Yeah your in room 234, He’ll see you now so go straight in. Your welcome to stay out here if you like.” She winked at Alex and he just rolled his eyes softly.

“I think I’ll pass.” He scoffed before turning towards the room door. “I hate girls like that..” He mumbled quietly and I chuckled softly as we walked into the room.

“Hello Miss Wilson I‘m Dr Thomas.” The kind doctor greeted and I shot him a kind smile as I shook his outstretched hand.

“It’s nice to meet you. Please call me Amelia.” I mumbled as I sat down on the intimidating chair.

“So.. What can I do for you today?” He asked politely and I sighed before listing of all the symptoms. He gave me a soft smile.

“Have you.. Done a pregnancy test, Amelia?” He asked curiously and my eyes widened dramatically.

“Wh-what? No that can’t be possible.” I muttered in disbelief.

“Well.. Are you sexually active?” He asked as he looked towards Alex. I raised my hands into the air.

“No, no. He’s my guardian but.. Yes I am with my boyfriend.” I stated he nodded his head softly along. I saw Alex from the corner of my eye and sighed as I saw his hurt facial expression.

“Well.. I think it might be best if you do a test.” He said politely and I groaned as he held the little plastic cup out to me. “There’s a toilet right there, Come back in with it once your done.” He smiled and I took the cup from his hand, trudging over to the door. I did my business and sauntered back out and retook my seat. “I’ll be back in a moment.” He smiled and with that he left the room. I felt fresh tears coming to my eyes and Alex rushed over to my side.

“Hey, hey. It’s okay. It’s gonna be fine.” He tried to sooth me but I chuckled.

“It’s not going to be fucking okay, Alex!” I screamed. “I’m fucking pregnant at seventeen!” I screamed again as the tears flooded down my face.

“Babe.. We love each other,” He whispered quietly as he took my hand in his. “We can do this..” He smiled and that stopped my tears slightly. The doctor came in a few moments later and shot me a sympathetic smile.

“Miss Wilson, Your pregnant.” He smiled slightly and I grabbed my head with one hand as Alex held onto my other.

“I don’t know what to say.. It’s a shock.. I’m only seventeen.” I mentioned and he shrugged slightly.

“These things happen.. Would you like to see it?” He asked and I hesitated for a moment before nodding. He pulled the devices from there places and got everything ready. He placed the gel on my stomach and attached the device to my skin, not long later a little image popped up on the screen. “This,” He said as he pointed to a small blob on the screen. “Is your baby.” He explained and tears welled up in my eyes yet again.

“Fuck.” I muttered as the tears spilled over. Alex’s grip tightened lightly on my hand and I smiled a small, emotionless smile at him. “Thank you doctor.” I whispered as I wiped up the gunk.

“No problem. Now, you might want to make another appointment in a months time for a check up.” He smiled and I nodded softly and left the room. Only a month of school left too.. I could last that.. Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo.. I want some comments for this chapter guys!
Did you expect that? :)
Comment/Subscribe?