Status: Comment Pleases. :) Or I won't update.

She Was the Challenge He'd Been Waiting For

"Q" next to "U", scribbled out on paper.

Amelia’s POV.

I sighed softly as me, Brooke and Andy sat on my bed. Contemplating on what to do with the rest of our day.

“I think we should listen to Gaskarth’s band.” Brooke shot in as she held her hands up defensively. “Just a suggestion!” She exclaimed straight after and I laughed softly. Andy’s face was one of horror and fright.

“You guys can listen to it, I’ll sit here like a pleb.” He said and I sighed softly.

“Come on, Andy. Have you ever really listened to their music?” I asked and he stood still for a moment before shaking his head no. “Exactly, So come on.” I said as I grabbed his hand, dragging him over to the computer and sitting him down in my spinney chair as I sat on his lap. I logged into You Tube and typed in ‘All time low’ resulting in several video’s popping up, The first one being called Coffee Shop Soundtrack. I clicked on the video and it soon popped up showing some lockers before finally showing the band all in a steam room. I have to say, the parts in the shower and in the steam room where pretty sexy but I wasn’t going to admit that about my music teacher anytime soon. To be honest, I was pretty shocked at what I was hearing. I actually.. Liked this.. The video stopped and the other guys mouths were hung open. I clicked on a different one and this one was from their DVD. It was called Jasey Rae and as soon as I heard the guitar’s and Alex’s voice come in shortly after I instantly knew I liked the song. I felt myself beginning to get into the song and it looked like Brooke was too.

“Wait a minute guys, I wanna hear something.” I said as I clicked off the video as it ended. I put my cursor over the search bar as Brooke spoke up.

“What is it, Lia?” She said as I racked my brain to remember what the brunette boy was singing.

“Erm.. Something Alex was singing earlier. He just kept saying the word therapy through the chorus if I do remember rightly.” I said with a sigh as I typed it into the search bar and the live version came up again and I clicked on it quickly. I smiled softly as the song started up; Recognising it immediately. “This is it.” I said with a soft smile. The song soon finished and I was left smiling and giggling as Alex tried to break the wooden chair he was sat on. These guys were fucking amazing, No matter what I thought about them before. I thought differently now.

“Wow..” Andy said for the first time since we put the video’s on and we all nodded in agreement. “We Can’t tell him we like them, You know.” He said and I nodded in understanding.

“Who thought I’d be an All Time Low fan.” I added with a chuckle and Brooke joined in.

“Dawg our Music teacher is fine!” She yelled making me giggle and Andy to shake his head at us disappointedly before he started laughing along. He un-unexpectedly picked me up by the waist and threw me on my bed. “Your going to pay for that, Andrew James White.” I said with a smirk and he groaned as I used his full name. “Brooke, let’s get him.” I said as she nodded at me before we both ran and tackled him to the floor.

“Wow, Usually I’d love having two girls on top of me but when it’s life threatening, Not so much.” He said and I giggled loudly as we squished him more to my black carpet.

“Say your sorry for throwing me on the bed!” I exclaimed and he groaned as he mumbled ‘sorry’. “Good boy.” I said and we both got up from him and I offered out my hand to help him. He took the help and was up in front of me in seconds.

“Your mean Amelia-Mae Wilson!” He shouted and I giggled softly to myself with a shrug.

“You know you love me babes.” I said with a wink and he chuckled softly as he sat back down on my bed with Brooke and I went to join them. “You guys want food?” I asked and Andy nodded like a starved kitten. “Calm down boy, before your head falls off your neck.” I said with a giggle as we all made our way down to the kitchen.

-x-x-x-

“Andy, you try and flick that anywhere near me and you won’t have any balls left by tomorrow.” I said with a small smirk and he flick the spoon with the ice cream directly at me. Good job I dodged it before it could hit me. “Right! That’s it!” I screamed as I grabbed a big spoonful of the cookie dough ice cream and ran over to him, Smearing it on his face.

“Boo you.” He said as he made his way out of the room to the bathroom to wipe the sticky mess from his face.

“So why do you think Gaskarth came to our high school.” Brooke asked and I shrugged.

“We do live in Baltimore.. They were born here apparently so he probably has a house round here.” I said and she nodded her head.

“I think you and Andy should do one of their songs as a duet just to confuse him.” She said with a giggle and I pondered on the thought. It actually wasn’t that bad of an idea.

“That’s actually a really good idea, Brookie.” I said with a small smile which she happily returned. Soon enough Andy was in the room and we both stared at him.

“What?” He asked anxiously and we both burst out laughing. We loved making him feel awkward. “Your both bitches!” He shouted with a pout and I pouted too as I pinched his cheek.

“Awwh Baby.” I said with a soft giggle as we pulled him further into the room and told him the plan. He agreed easily with the thought of confusing the Music teacher and we started deciding on a song.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah.. Comment guys? I know this is just a filler for Amelia but it's still needed in the story. I'd write a whole lot more if you commented. :)


Just a little video for you. :)