Status: Comment Pleases. :) Or I won't update.

She Was the Challenge He'd Been Waiting For

Put color in our cheeks while the air turned cold,

Alex’s POV.

I groaned softly to myself as I sat in my car. What the fuck was happening to me!? Was I really gonna fuck up my chances of being a teacher for Amelia? Fuck yeah.. my brain was saying but I quickly shook it off. The way she made my body feel was insane. When she kissed me on the cheek, the wave of feelings that went through me head to toe was shocking. I’d never felt like that with a girl and now I felt it about a student. I turned the key and the car roared to life, bringing me back to reality as I made my way down the busy roads. I couldn’t think about her like that though, she was what, Sixteen, Maybe seventeen? I was seven or so years older than her. Even if there were bigger age gaps than that around the world, She was under age and I was her teacher! I parked into my apartment complex and got out of the car, My shoulders slouched as I rubbed my tired eyes. I wasn’t thinking about this any longer. If I could help it, that is.. She was just… So Beautiful… I’d have too keep my distance… But, I have guitar lesson’s with her now.. Fuck! I sighed as I walked into my apartment and threw my coat on the floor as I kicked off my shoes. I sat down on the couch and grabbed my laptop, flipping it open and signing into My space and Twitter. I sighed slightly as I realised she’d added me as a friend on both today. I accepted them both and groaned as I realised she was on-line. So much for not thinking about her.. I got up from my position and wandered into the kitchen. I opened up the fridge and took out a can of coke and popped it open before I walked back into the living room and sat back down on the couch with my laptop. Shit.. I had a message..

Hey Gaskarth, I’m sorry for kissing you on the cheek today.. It was wrong.. I’m a student and you’re a teacher.. And I know it made you feel awkward with the way you were walking out of school.. I just wanted to say that..

The message said and my eyes widened and I started typing back quickly.

What? No.. No. I wasn’t being awkward.. I.. kinda liked it in a totally not perverted way. Lol..

I said, not really knowing how she’d react to my sentence. I groaned in irritation as she typed slowly, too slowly for my liking. I was not a patient person at all.

Oh, Okay. That’s better I thought you’d be weird about it but.. I just got lost in your eyes and did it.. You have beautiful eyes.. Hehe. (:

She said back and my breath caught in my throat. Did she feel the same as me..? I felt my cheeks warm up at the thought. She could like me back. No, That’s impossible. She seemed the type of girl that would be a goodie two shoes in the world out of school. She’d never do anything like this, or would she..

Why thank you, So do you. (: I wasn’t weird about it at all.. Can I tell you something.. And will you promise not to tell the school..?

I asked nervous about her answer. I took a sip as my coke as I waited for a reply and smiled softly as I got one back.

Yeah sure, I promise. (:

She said and I grinned. I felt as though I could trust her.. So I started typing out my reply.

It kinda.. Felt.. Right for me..

I said yet again unsure of what answer I’d get yet again. The wait was agonizing. I nearly jumped out of my seat when I finally did get it.

It kinda.. Did for me too..

She replied and I smiled brightly. But.. We could never, ever do anything like that again.

Amelia.. I think we need to talk sometime.. On our own.. Not at school.

I typed with a sigh and she texted back almost instantly.

How about.. We act as though I’m not young at the minute and.. Exchange numbers?

She said and I sighed softly as I bit my lip and scraped back some of my hair that was stuck in front of my face. Could I.. was that illegal too? It couldn’t be that bad.. Could it?

Sure. (:

I said and then typed out my number. She gave me hers shortly after and we said goodbye to each other on the chat. I closed the laptop and sighed contently. I probably just got myself into a heap of shit but, ah well. I really didn’t care at the minute. I was happy. Very happy. I shook my head as a grin formed on my face. I pushed myself up from the couch and made my way up the stairs to my bedroom to get dressed for the night. Well.. Undressed. Once most of my clothes were off apart from my boxers I slid into the comfy bed. Sighing as my head hit the pillow, crashing almost instantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah.. sorry it's so short. But, Comment anyways?