Status: Comment Pleases. :) Or I won't update.

She Was the Challenge He'd Been Waiting For

Round in circles - let's start over,

Amelia’s POV.

I groaned as I slammed my hand down on the alarm clock, Memories of last nights conversation with Alex instantly popping in my head and I softly bit my lip. I looked out of my window and saw it was a smoldering day outside. Too hot for skinnys then.. I thought with a groan as I picked out some shorts, a tank top and a checkered shirt. I pulled them on quickly as I had showered the night before. I grabbed my phone and pressed a random button and the screen lit up, indicating a message. I opened it up and smiled softly.

Morning, Lia. (: x

It said and I sent a quick hello message back. I ran downstairs to my Mom.

“Hey.” I said and she looked at me with a soft smile.

“Morning honey.” She said as she placed some pancakes in front of my face and I scoffed them down hungrily. “Your up early aren’t you?” She asked and I nodded my head happily.

“I wanna see my friends early.” I said. And boy was that a lie. I actually don’t know why I was going in so early. My friends wouldn’t be there for about another forty minutes.. Maybe more.. Once I was done with my pancakes I placed my plate in the sink and kissed my Mom goodbye before I started walking towards the front door. Once I set foot outside, the boiling weather hit my skin like a tonne of bricks. Fuck it was hot! The walk wasn’t very long but, In this weather, a ten minute walk seemed to take forever. When I eventually got to the tall building it looked.. Deserted. Then again, Class didn’t start till like another hour and a half. I sighed softly and walked over to a patch of grass under a shady tree and sat down. I pulled out my phone to see I had another message.

Why are you at school this early?

It asked and I looked at the time it was sent. One minute ago.. I looked up as I heard footsteps getting closer to me. It startled me at first but I soon grinned as the brunette boy walked towards me and sat down beside me under the tree.

“You didn’t answer me.” He said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes.

“You sent it me about two minutes ago. I’m not batman.” I said with a soft smile and he chuckled softly. “ I don’t really know why.. I was ready so I just came.” I said with a shrug as I wiped some hair out of my eyes. “So, Why are you here so early, Mr Gaskarth?” I asked and he groaned in annoyance as he put his head in his hands but pulled it up seconds later smiling.

“Alex.” He said as he raised his eyebrows at me. “And I have too. I’m a teacher.” He said with a laugh and I nodded my head with a giggle. “How about we go to the music room?” He asked and I thought about it for a second before nodding. What could go wrong, Right?

“Yeah sure.” I said as I got up and dusted myself off before following him inside. The music room wasn’t far so we were soon there and inside. Alex sat on the chair and I sat on his desk not too far from him. “So.. Last night..” I said with a nervous laugh and he rubbed the back of his neck as he looked down at the floor.

“I’m sorry I.. admitted that to you.. But you seemed to give back the same answer so.. Yeah.” He said and I nodded my head softly. He hesitantly git up from his place and put a hand on either side of me. He licked his lips lightly. His face was so close to mine, I could feel his hot, minty breath tickling my face. He sighed softly, His chocolate eyes staring into mine. I grabbed the back of his neck softly and brought his lips to mine. His lips instantly started working against mine, He pulled away after a few minutes, Breathless. “We shouldn’t be doing this..” He said as he bit his lip. “But fuck it.” He said with a smile as he closed the blinds fully and locked the door. Good job we weren’t in view of the window. He came back to me when he was done and re-attached his lips to mine. It felt so.. Natural.. Like our lips fit together perfectly. I pulled away from him as he licked my bottom lip.

“See you fourth, Gaskarth.” I said as I kissed him once more before un-locking the door and making my way out to the front where all my friends were stood.

“Hey, Lia. Where the hell have you been?” Brooke asked as I hugged her tightly.

“I’ve just been inside. It’s too fucking warm out here.” I said with a shrug and she nodded in agreement.

“True dat.” She said with a poser pout and I laughed.

Music class.

All three of us walked into music together and Alex smiled over at me slyly before going back to his work. We all made our way to the back and sat down in our seats just as Alex got up.

“Okay guys, today were doing something different.. Work.” He said with a grin as everyone groaned. “Oh come on, It’s Alex Gaskarth in front of you, You’ll have an okay lesson.” He said with a chuckle as he turned on the projector. “Okay, Today were going to try understanding the meanings and emotions of the songs we listen too.” He said with A grin as he pressed the play button and one of their own songs came on ‘Stay awake’. Once the song ended I put my hand up. “Yes, Lia?” He asked and I sighed before answering.

“I think.. It’s about making mistakes in life.. But no matter what, in the end, everything will be okay. It’s a dream of being able to get over the mistake. Your not the only person in the world so, you’d get through it in the end. Your not alone.” I said with a shrug and he looked at me with a shocked expression.

“Amazing, Lia. Well done.” He said with a shit eating grin as he turned around and played another song. This time being the ‘Atreyu’ one that me and Andy did. We swayed softly as we decided we’d let the others answer some.

A while later.

We laughed softly at some of the answers but it finally came to a serious song. ‘Lullabies’ I sighed softly as I heard the song and I knew it was difficult for Alex too. He sat on his desk cross legged with his head resting on his fist with his elbow on his knee. Once the song had finished I held my hand up.

“It’s a... It’s about losing someone that means very much to you.. It’s like.. A part of you died along with that person and now their’s a hole left inside you that can’t be filled. It’s an emotion filled song with such meaning it’s un-believable.” I said as I sighed heavily, Looking up at Alex. He was looking at me smiling as tears formed in his eyes. Tears formed up on my own and I sighed. If only he knew how much I could relate to that song..

“Good.” He said as he dabbed the corners of his eyes. “Okay everyone, Pack up.” He said as he walked behind his desk and sat down on his chair. “Lia, You have your singing lesson today.” He said with a soft smile and I nodded my head at him as I said bye to my friends. Once they’d gone through the door. I patted his back softly.

“Are you okay?” I asked and he chuckled softly as he nodded his head.

“I have to live with it.” He said as he put his head on the table. “You were good by the way, I wasn’t just saying that. You pretty much got everything right. No, you did.” He said with a soft, forced smile.

“I.. I understand how you feel… You know..” I said with a soft sigh as my voice cracked slightly. “I know what it’s like to lose someone from.. Suicide..” I said and the tears start to form in my eyes. “I lost my.. Sister.. She was a few years older than me.. And I was the one that came home to find her dead..” I said as the tears fell and because the blinds were still shut from earlier he pulled me into a tight hug. “It was.. Horrible.. She was just laid there.. In a bath just filled to the rim with..” I said but sobbed before I could finish my sentence. I cried/shouted into his shoulder for a few minutes before calming down.

“We have more in common than I thought..” He muttered into my hair as I wiped my face which was now a mixture of his tears and my own. “But mine was the opposite.. It was my brother..” He said with a sigh. “We were.. Arguing a little before so, I never got to say.. S-sorry.” He said before crying into my shoulder again. I rubbed his back soothingly and waited till the sobs quietened down before pulling away slightly to look at him, His eyes red and puffy from crying.

“Don’t be sad, okay? Turn that frown upside down.” I said with a small laugh and his smile came back weakly.

“Your right.” He said with a sigh and his hands rested on my hips “Let’s get on with your singing.” He said with a chuckle as he grabbed his guitar. Gently strumming along to ’Too much’ I noted for him to making it louder.

I admit, I miss seeing your face babe,
And being alone is starting to take its toll,
I'm cold and it's getting old,
I admit, I should have made some changes.
We were so smothered in love,
We didn't have a chance to come up for air.

What a waste, where did the time go?
Where did our minds go? I don't know.
What's this place? Where did our home go?
We won't know, I don't know.

Too much of anything is too much,
Too much love can be too much,
We had too much time, too much us,
So we fought like tomorrow was promised
Too much, too much, too much, too much
Too much, too much, too much, too much
Much, much too much.


I smiled and once the song finished I looked up at Alex to see him grinning widely.

“You were fucking amazing!” He exclaimed and I laughed softly.

“Thanks, Alex.” I said with a smile and I sat cross legged on the table in front of him. “You play something now.” I said with a smirk and he strummed his guitar softly. I realised the song was ‘walls’.

Hey there it's good to see you again,
It never felt right calling this just friends.
I'm happy if your happy with yourself.
Take off your shirt your shoes,
Those skinny jeans I bought for you.
We're diving in there's nothing left to lose.

I'm gonna break down these walls,
I built around myself.
I wanna fall so in love,
With you and no one else.
Could ever mean half as much,
to me as you do now.
Together we'll move on,
just don't turn around.
Let the walls break down.


Once he was done he let the last note ring and I clapped.

“Fucking, Wow.” I said as I clapped my hands loudly. “Dude, your amazing. Why ever you guys are on a band break is a mystery to me.” I said with a sigh and he shrugged softly.

“We just decided too and I at least wanted to try my dream job.” He said with a smile. “I’d like you too meet someone though..” He said as he looked up at me hesitantly. “Though I’d be careful, He kinda fancies you.” He said with a chuckle and I shrugged my shoulders.

“I’d love to meet him.”
♠ ♠ ♠
What Alex Looks Like On This Day!
Please,Please,PleaseFuckingComment. PeopleAreSubscribingAndNotCommenting. YourDrivingMeMad!

CommentThankYouu's;
Believe In Me;
freemysoul32
better.left.unsaid
ballerinaluvspanic
GaskarthBabeey.

YOUR ALL AMAZING!