Status: Active; Updated about once every week or two.

Marley's Twisted Arranged Marriage

Marley is just a teenager, only 17. She has a little sister who was her only friend and her parents neglected them. When her parents send her away to live with a family she'd apparently known since she was a child to be married to their son Conrad, she's beyond livid. Conrad's older brother, Damien, wants to know more about Marley, and Damien's best friend, Andy, wants to be friends with everyone. Why does Damien seem so obsessed with his brother's wife? Is it 'sibling rivalry' if one brother has already technically won the war for Marley's love?
  1. Is There Something You Aren't Telling Me, Mother?
    Marley's Mother and Conrad's Mother share secrets.... But about what?
  2. So, Do You Like Pancakes?
    Marley and Conrad take a short walk, an attempt to learn more of each other
  3. Keep Scowling and See What Happens to Your Face
    Conrad is upset about the arranged marriage, as is Marley. But she's willing to make amends if he is.
  4. My New Home
    Marley and the 'Perfect' Family get back to Los Angeles, where Marley meets some new people.
  5. The Game Room
    Marley finds out some things about Damien and Andy, and Conrad shows her his favorite game room.
  6. Beginning of a Beautiful Friendship
    “Yeah. It’s one of the ways I pick up women.” “And men?”
  7. Claire
    “Uhh who is this?” “This is Marley, I’m Damien’s…. friend. Would you like to speak to Damien?” "That'd be great!"
  8. Just a Confused Ginger Girl
    Our lips meshed together and the way he kissed me was proof that he was such a ladies’ man, experienced and used to this.
  9. Eargasm, NOT ***
    “Are you serious? His voice is so high pitched!” “So? His voice is capable of giving eargasms,” “You know, I can show you what a real *** feels like,”
  10. Smiling Corpse
    Right before our lips touched, I noticed someone standing up in the crowd. They were tall and had two different colors of hair. I stopped leaning forward and turned to see who it was that dared ruined my wedding day.
  11. Disguise
    “Yay! We’ll have so much fun together!” She was beaming and there was a glint of pure excitement in her eyes as she talked on about what stores she thought we should go to. She stopped talking abruptly and glanced at me hesitantly before biting her l
  12. Sibling Rivalry
    “Mom’s gonna be real mad when she sees that.” “I don’t care! Damien why the *** do you keep doing this to me?!” “Doing what, little brother? You know they all liked me better than they liked you,”
  13. Secret
    “I’ll make you a deal, Marley,” “Go on.” “If you kiss me, one meaningful and ten second long kiss, then I’ll back off.”
  14. Brotherly Love
    “Yeah, Conrad and I talked. Then….” “Aww my little Marley is a woman now!” “Could you say it any louder?!” “Yes I can. MARLEY IS NO LONGER A VIRGIN.”
  15. Heart to Heart
    She trailed off, seeming to be in a daze as she thought about her family. Why hasn’t she ever told me about her family before?
  16. Missing Items
    As I finished up replacing the clothes into the basket, I realized the dress I had worn the other day when Caroline took me shopping was missing. So were a couple bras and a pair of shorts.
  17. Late Night Encounters
    “It’s just me, Marley. You don’t have to be worried.” Everything about that sentence made me worry.
  18. Confessions
    His mouth got closer to mine and he flicked his eyes down to my lips before returning them to my eyes once more. “I’m getting closer, Marley. You gonna tell me what’s got you down now?” He asked again. I placed my lips in a tight line for a moment. I
  19. True Friends
    Andy finally dropped his arms from around Bethany, and she charged at me. The difference was that this time it wasn’t angrily.
  20. Damien's Friend
    My heart sped up. They talked about me? Did Damien ask questions to know more about me? What exactly did they say about me?
  21. First Date
    First dates are supposed to be perfect, right?