Status: Active!

Still Dancing With Your Demons

Welcome To Las Vegas!

I was lying fully awake in my bunk when the bus stopped. Oh my god we stopped! I sat up all too excited only to hit my head on the ceiling.

"Fuck my head!" I complained rolling out of my bunk. In the next second I heard someone else hit their head.

"Ouch, fuck my head!" Jimmy complained. We were such twins! Jimmy got out of his bunk still holding his head.

"I'm going to be first off the bus!" I yelled making a run for the door.

"No you're not!" Jimmy yelled tackling me. He jumped up and ran off the bus. I got up and followed behind him. I was instantly bathed in sunlight. We were already parked out back of the place they would be playing.

"You want to go explore?" Jimmy asked his eyes sparkling.
I hooked arms with him and we skipped into the building. We were at a huge open arena. There were multiple stages set up. Jimmy and I wandered around until we found one band already doing sound check. We listened to them until they were done and then wandered back off.

"I wonder if Craigifer is awake!" I said heading back to the bus.

"If you two weren't such good friends, I think I would be worried with how much time you two spend together." Jimmy said nudging me in my side.

"You are so protective." I said giggling.
We made our way back to the buses and I made my way for Escape's bus. I knocked on the door and Robert opened it still in his pajamas.

"Morning Robbie!" I said using my pet name for him.

"Morning Jamie!" he said sitting back down at the table.
I made my way to their bunks and saw Craig sleeping so soundly. I had to wake him up!

"Craigifer!" I yelled right next to his ear. He jumped and hit his head on the top of his bunk. I fell backwards laughing so hard.

"Jamie, I see I'll have to be getting up earlier from now on." He said holding his head.

"Or I could wake you up every day." I said giggling.

"I'll go get an alarm clock!" he rolled out of bed and helped me off the floor.

"So when are you guys' going on?" I asked following Craig to the couch.

"Sometime around noon. How about you guys'?" he asked yawning.

"One. I'm so excited!" I hugged Craig tightly.

"Do you want to help us with merch? It would give you something to do during the tour." Craig offered.

"I'd be honored!" I said placing my hand over my heart and giggling. Val had Avenged taken care of, so I really didn't have anything to do while on tour.

"Sweet. I'll get dressed and then we can go get things set up." Craig said walking back to the bunks. Monte got out of his bunk and sat next to me looking like a zombie.

"Still asleep?" I asked placing my hand on his shoulder. He just shook his head yes. I got up and poured him some coffee. At that point Max was up.

"The sun is shining, the tank is clean..."
"The tank is clean!" Max and I shouted at the same time reciting on of our favorite movies.

I hugged him tightly and then we both sat down across from Monte. Then Craig came out from what I assumed to be the bathroom and we headed off the bus. We walked around till we found the booth we would be using. I sat in one of the set up chairs and waited for Max and Craig to bring back the merch. As I was sitting there a boy approached me.

"Hey I'm Alex. Our merch booth is right next door, I figured I'd come say hi." he said.

"I'm Jamie. What band are you in?" I asked standing up and shaking his hand.

"All Time Low, you?" he asked taking a drink from his water he had.

"Oh, I just do merch for Escape The Fate. But I'm here with my brother Jimmy, he's in Avenged Sevenfold." I said trying to explain.

"Cool, hopefully we can hang out this tour." he offered.

"Yeah, that would be fun." I said accepting his offer.

"I got to get back. It was nice to meet you." he said shaking my hand again.

"You too." I smiled and watched him walk away. Then Craig and Max came back carrying tubs of merch. We quickly set up for the day.

"Maxie pad you're going to stay here with me till you go on right?" I asked batting my lashes at him.

"I suppose." he said groaning.

"You know you love me Maxie!" I sang and hugged him.

"I do!" he said picking me up and spinning me around. After he set me down we both took our seats and waited for people to walk by.

The place got more and more crowded by the minute. A ton of people bought the EPs and t-shirts. Max left to go perform which left me alone at the booth. The closer it got to Jimmy going on stage the more hyper I got. Max finally came back to take over the booth and I had to run to make sure I saw Jimmy play. I got there just in time to see them all run out on stage. I screamed so loud I hurt my own ears. Matt jumped right into an older song called Unholy Confessions. I waited for the perfect moment to slam into a bunch of guys and cause a huge mosh pit. I was singing my heart out right along with Matt. Avenged had a pretty good crowd for the first show of the tour. I went to walk away when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned to see a guy with snake bites and bright purple hair.

"I'm Nick. I saw you start that mosh pit and had to come meet you." he said smirking. The kid was cute.

"I'm Jamie! I had to start a pit!" I said laughing.

"Do you know them or something? You knew all their songs." he pointed out.

"Yeah, my brother is the drummer." right as I said that someone came up behind me and crushed me to their chest. They were sweaty.

"What did you think?!" Jimmy yelled in my ear and then set me down.

"You guys' owned!" I said jumping into his arms and hugging him the right way.

"Thanks! Who's this?" Jimmy asked finally noticing Nick.

"Oh, this is Nick, he watched the set too." I explained.

"What did you think?" Jimmy asked beaming.

"It was amazing. Hands down best band I've seen so far!" Nick gushed.

"Thanks! You want to come hang out with us?" Jimmy offered.

"Sure, that would be awesome." Nick smiled huge again.

"I gotta go check on Max, I agreed to be their merch girl for this tour. I'll catch up with you two later." I said hugging Jimmy again.

I walked back to the merch table and had to help Max. After the wave of customers Max and I got to sit down again.

"How did Jim do?" Max asked drinking some water.

"Awesome. How about you?" I asked taking his water and drinking some.

"Epic! Next time you should watch us too!" he pouted.

"What about the merch booth?" I asked laughing.

"Damn, we'll have to find someone to help." he said deep in thought.

"Maybe Jimbo could help." I suggested.

"We'll figure it out, thanks for helping out!" Max said pulling me into a hug.

"Anytime Maxie!" I giggled.
Wow it was the first day of tour and a lot had already happened! My mind wandered off thinking about how many new friends I would make everyday.

Jamie's Clothes
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long for an update.
I started a new story and that has been taking a lot of time.