Puss in Boots

Puss in Boots.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters altough I secretly wish Gerard was my sex toy.

Puss in Boots

I know people start to wonder why I don’t have a girlfriend. Like, if I’m famous I should already have found someone but that’s not the way it works for me. You see, the fact is, I’m gay. So you ask me now…why don’t you have a boyfriend then? I’ll tell you. I had to fall in love with one of my best friends and a straight guy too. So yeah, I’m pretty fucked up right now. How am I sure he is straight? Well he never had a boyfriend before although he is very opened about that kind of stuff. Oh…another thing. They don’t even know I swing that way. I guess I’m too masculine to be gay but actually I do love fluffy pyjamas with bunnies on them and chick flicks that make me cry. My favourite is actually, Titanic. Poor DiCaprio he was too pretty to die, that bitch should have been the one to have her boobs freeze to death.
But yeah…this is my dirty little secret.
“Hey Bob, what are you doing?” I closed my journal and looked up to those beautiful hazel eyes. God…the man is gorgeous and I get to see his ass all through the concerts. Oh how I love to be a drummer.
“Hi Gee. Just writing some stuff on my journal.” He smiled and went to grab a chocolate from the refrigerated we had on the bus.
“Do you want something?” Yeah, you!
“No, I’m fine thanks.”
“You’ve been so quiet lately, is anything bothering you?” Gee asked sitting right beside me.
“What do you mean quiet?” I raised my blonde waxed eyebrow.
“I mean, you seem so down and sad.” Oh joy, he actually noticed.
“Oh…it’s just some love issues.” He put his hand on my thigh. Oh dear, he has warm hands.
“Bobby is in love is it?” I blushed. Yeah, blame me for being shy will you. I nodded.
“Who’s the lucky girl?” Girl, ah ah, right.
“Oh…itsnotagirl.” I looked away.
“Sorry, I didn’t catch that.” You weren’t supposed to. Duh!
“It’s not a girl.” I looked to his side just to see him gaping at me. I waved my hand in front of his face and he came back from the “What the fuck-land”.
“You are gay?” I nodded and he grinned. Great, now he was gonna call me all those cute little names (not).
“Yeah”
“That’s awesome!” He had this look on his face that was scaring the shit out of me.
“Why?”
“Because now I can do this!” He jumped on me and planted a kiss flat on my lips. My eyes were wide open and I lay there completely shocked. He backed away. “You don’t love me Bob?” He had tears in his eyes. Awww...poor creature! Of course I do. He got up and ran to the bathroom.
“Gee…wait!” When I got there he was sliding against the wall towards the ground crying, just like in those Mexican soap operas. I kneeled beside him. “I do love you Gee. I was just too surprised to be able to react.”
“You do?” He looked up doing a perfect imitation of Puss in boots from Shrek. How could I resist that?
“Hum hum.” His face broke into a grin from ear to ear and once again he jumped on me. I hit my head hard against the floor but his kisses were enough to “shoo” away the pain.
“I love you Bobby!”
“I love you Gee.”
“WTF?”
“Eww…I’m gonna have nightmares with my brother and the fatty!”
“Can I join in?”
Ray yelled. Mikey was traumatized and Frank raised his brows suggestively.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just something that crossed my mind...x)

Please comment telling me what you thought of it...I'll give you chocolate muffins...tempting hein? x)