Status: Active???

What Is Music?

Prelude: Antidote

Prelude: The Antidote

It’s his addiction., his dream, his hobby, his passion, his salvation, and altogether his life. It is music. It’s a lot more than that but if Wolf listed them all he might spend the rest of eternity ranting about his healing medicine.

Wolf’s hair is masquerading his eyes, and his music deafens reality. The road trip with his father to the Academy of Musical Arts was what Wolf hoped would be his last. In all legitimacy Wolf hopes that it’s the last time he see’s his father altogether.

Wolf shifts uneasily in the front seat and rests his head on his closed fist. Boarding schools aren’t Wolfs fancy but it will keep Wolf away from him. The distance will do them some good, especially after the series of incidents which had taken place over the past two months.

The car slows and Wolf anxiously gets out of the car. He tucks his I-pod into his back pocket and pops open the trunk. Grabbing a majority of his bags he climbs the twelve stairs which lead into the boys dorm. When he enters the building he pulls his headphones down around his neck.

He goes into the Deans office and at that moment he realized that the Dean will probably turn out to be his worst enemy. His eyes flicker down to the paper weight which has the name of the dean carved into it, “R. Sole.” Wolf thinks to himself, “How ironic.”

“How can I help you?” He asked, while Wolf had to fight the urge to laugh. The guy even looked like an ass hole.

“My name is Wolf Burns.” He states trying to mask all expression from his voice; his music was still blaring.

Mr. Sole looks down and sifts through the papers on his desk, “Ah, yes! We’ve been expecting you. My name is Dean Sole, but you can call me Dean or Dean S. You are aware that school started two weeks ago am I right? Feel like explaining your absence?”

“I had some family business to take care of.” Wolf says, his eyes locked with Sole‘s. Anger surfaces and he tries not to show it as the poison flows freely through his veins. It wasn’t any of his business.

“Where are your parents? I would like to have a chat with your guardian to try to excuse your absences.” Dean Sole says. His greediness for information made Wolf clench his fists together. If he didn’t watch it, then killing Dean Sole might be on Wolf’s bucket list..

His black eyes flickered to the window which over looked the street where his father had parked. His fathers car was gone and his bags replaced his spot where he had once been. Wolf tightens his lips and pauses before he answers, “He’s gone.”

“Is he?” Dean looks out the window before handing Wolf his room key, “You will be staying on South plus hall. It’s down the main hall, take a right up the stairs and follow the door room numbers until you find room 423. You are dismissed.”

Wolf scoffed as he brought what stuff he could carry up to his room and then return back to the front to get his stuff. It wasn’t like Wolf had to be told to leave, he was more than anxious. He groaned inwardly to find someone standing in front of it. He ventured to ask, “Can I help you?”

He turns around and he giggles as he fumbles with a blow pop wrapper. His hair is black and his eyes can‘t hide his excitement, “Nope, just helping myself.” He looks him up and down from head to toe, “Are you new here?”

“Who’s asking?” Wolf said grabbing more stuff.

“My name’s Jayy, and yes,” He puts his eyebrows up and down, “I’m asking.”

Wolf finds himself one hand short for the last bag sitting out in the street, “Mind grabbing that?”

Jayy puts the blow pop in his mouth and rolls his eyes into his head, laughing manically, “These things are mother fucking unbelievable!!!!”

Wolf ignores Jayy and once Wolf’s back is turned Jayy is following behind Wolf humming his own little tune while loudly slurping on the blow pop, “So you are a new student?”

Wolf looks behind him momentarily to see Jayy with the same euphoric look on his face, “Yes, I am and what of it?”

By now they reached the room, and Jayy pats Wolf overzealously on the back, “Just curious. You’ll see me around. It’s not really that big of a school so eventually everyone gets to know everyone eventually. Keep smiling!”

With that said, Jayy meanders down the hallway still slurping on his blow pop. Wolf shakes his head and pulls his headphones over his ears. The anger Dean had caused to rise was still pumping through Wolf’s veins and he sits on the bed hesitantly. Although anger is his poison, luckily music is his antidote
♠ ♠ ♠
This book is sorta original/fan fiction due to the fact that my character is just some made up chum. Luckily Jayy Von Monroe is very very real ^^

There will be more of him in the next chapter and please comment!!!