Status: Active???

What Is Music?

Chapter 01: A Proper Welcome

"Hey Holly," Jayy said as his girlfriend answered the phone.

"Hello baby," she answered groggily.

"What's the matter sweetheart?" he asked.

"Nothing at all Jayy... Just trouble with a few girls is all..." she sighed. She didn't want Jayy to get himself into her problems and troubles.

"Come over," Jayy said.

"I'll get in trouble, you know that," Holly said doubtfully.

"Since when did you give a shit what anyone thought, Holly?" Jayy asked.

"Since my parents said if I didn't start obeying the school rules I wouldn't be able to stay here anymore," she answered.

"Oh okay so it has nothing to do with the fact that you'd never see me again if you left," Jayy said, hurt in his voice.

"It has nothing to do with that, Jayy," she snapped,"My education is more important than having a stupid boyfriend!"

"Yeah well, I guess this is goodbye.... Bitch," he tried to hide the sound if his tears kin his voice, but he knew he hadn't done a very good job.

Suddenly there was a knock at the window. When Jayy turned his year streaked face to the side he saw his best friend Penny standing there, soaking wet from the heavy rain outside. He walked over and opened the balcony door for her to get inside.

"I am so sick of both of you and you're female chatter. Penny isn't supposed to be in here in the first place so both of you go out into the hallway,"Jayy's roommate Dahvie groaned.

Jayy rolled his eyes and took Penny's hand. She blushed a bright red, which was what happened whenever Jayy touched her. She had had a crush on Jayy ever since she had met him. She never ever admitted it, but everyone could see it on her face.

Jayy grabbed a big furry coat from the cupboard and wrapped it around her, Then he led her out into the hallway. They sat on the floor against the wall.

"What brings you into the warm hallways of the boys dormitory?" Jayy asked, wiping away the remaining tears on his cheeks.

"Listen here Monroe, there's no-where else for me to go," Penny answered.

"Why do you say that Penny dearest? You have plenty of places to go," he rubbed her shoulders to try and stop her shivering.

"Because they're all bitches towards me. They hate me. I don't understand why though... It's not as if there's anything wrong with me..." she began to cry.

"Exactly darling. There's nothing wrong with you at all. You're absolutely perfect in every single way possible," Jayy hugged her close to him,"It doesn't matter what they think, dear."

Penny sobbed softly into his shoulder. She had always been so sensitive when it came to people teasing her and giving her a hard time.

"Neh... I guess I'll just put up with the fact that no-one will ever love me.... Especially... Not you..." she sniffled.

Jayy felt a fire rage in his chest. He didn't know that Penny felt like this. He didn't know she was so sad and tormented.

"Liar." he said.

He pressed his lips against hers, making her blush.