Status: Active???

What Is Music?

Chapter 03: What To Do

Jayy stood in his bedroom sucking on a watermelon Blow Pop. People began to wonder if he ever stopped sucking on them. But he certainly didn't hesitate to make himself look like a slut as he did it.

He smiled to himself as he opened the curtains. As usual, Penny was sitting on the balcony. He opened the door to let her inside. But she didn't move.

"Penny?" Jayy asked with a smile on his face.

There was no answer, she just stayed still in a slumped position.

"Penny...?" he asked, his smile slowly disappearing from his face.

He got down on his knees beside her and gently shook her shoulder,"Penny, wake up."

Jayy felt his insides wrench and twist and cause this terrible feeling that he had ever had before. It was a feeling of fright. A feeling that maybe for once... it wouldn't be okay. Maybe she wasn't just sleeping.

He picked her up from under her arms and dragged her into the room,"Penny wake up!" He pleaded.

He dropped his Blow Pop on the carpet and didn't bother to pick it up. He continued to drag Penny into the hallway.

"Help me!" He shouted,"Someone help!" He cried.

Wolf glanced into the hallway but just went back inside his room and closed the door behind him.

"Please..." Jayy's voice came out as a whimper.

He lay Penny down on the carpet and kneeled beside her. He gently shook her, eyes filling with tears. Her hot skin burnt his but he continued to try and wake her up.

"What's the matter Penny? Why aren't you waking up...?" he asked,"Did something happen?"

"She can't hear you, dumb-ass," Wolf stated.

"Well what if she can? You don't know that for sure!" he snapped.

"She has a fever, moron. She's sick," Wolf said, feeling her forehead.

"Don't touch her," Jayy growled.

"Well do you want me to help or not?" he asked.

"I do. But don't touch my Penny," he answered, clutching Penny's unconscious body to his chest.

"You're such a drama queen, Jayy. It's just a fever. She must have gotten really hot and passed out. She'll be fine if we take her to the nurse," Wolf rolled his eyes.

Jayy kissed the top of Penny's head and closed his eyes as he held her close,"It's gonna be okay Penny. Just... don't get too sick."

"You're such a carry on. You act as if she's going to die. Take her to the nurses office by yourself seeing as you don't want me to touch her," Wolf said as he went back into his room that was two doors down from Jayy's.

Jayy gently picked up Penny in his arms and began to carry her to the nurse's office. He didn't care if he was a drama queen. He thought he may as well be safe than sorry.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short... I know... feedback???
Don't be a silent reader. YES YOU! *points finger at you*