Status: Active???

What Is Music?

Chapter 05: Auburn Hair

The dull ache in his face seemed to ring as if sending Wolf warning signs that something was severely wrong. His head was hanging and one arm was wrapped around Jayy’s shoulder, as he dragged Wolf down the hallway. His verbose, drama-queen character had once again emerged and the same Jayy who panicked over his Penny was panicking over him.

“That was the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen! You shouldn’t have taken Kris on! He’s like the most athletic guy on campus! I’m surprised you beat him…”his voice trailed off and he continued, “I just don’t understand.”

Wolf lifted his head and discovered he could barely see out of his swollen eyes. He glanced at Jayy who had looked scared, and pale. Together they hurried down the corridor to the end of the hallway and stopped at the bottom of the stairs which led up to their floor.

Jayy sighed momentarily before stooping down and swinging Wolf’s body over his shoulders and proceeding up the stairs. This action surprised Wolf, after all, he was much bigger than Jayy and his display of strength had caught him off guard. When he reached the top of the stairs he didn’t bother to put him down he kept going.

Wolf thinks back to what Jayy had said and he weakly lifts his head feeling a sharp pain rip through his rips and poke at his lungs; apparently one was broken, “Wait. I won?”

Jayy stops hustling down the hall way and looks into Wolf’s black eyes, “You don’t remember?”

“No.” His voice cracks as he coughs up blood and shivers uncontrollably.

Jayy shakes as well and reaches into his pocket and pulls out yet another one of those blow pops from his endless supply, “That’s some scary shit, Wolf. It was like one moment, you were letting him beat you up, and then the next you were just tearing him to shreds. It was like you were barely human. It was scary…”

Wolf moans as Jayy continues to head to Wolf’s room. Once inside, Wolf leans against his desk, blood still dripping from his parted lips, “I just need a moment alone.”

“You sure?” Jayy says, but Wolf can barely hear Jayy since he slurped nervously on his candy.

“Yeah, just go.” Wolf says. The door closes slowly as Wolf shakily reaches for his headphones. He pulls his hand back and slumps down to the floor. Face down he lies there wiaitng for the time to pass. Something inside of him wishes that he would just die on the floor right then and there.

Suddently when a pair of soft hands help him off the floor and into his bed. The girl’s hair is an auburn color and she tucks him gently into bed and silently slips back out of the window. Wolf tries to remain conscious but lets go and falls asleep, still thinking of her auburn hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Double update because Mrs. Jayy Von Monroe was a bit busy so I took the load off her shoulder and wrote yet anotehr chapter.