Sequel: Disoriented Youth
Status: Complete

I'm Obsessed With Serial Killers

In a search to find something to make him feel alive, Nyxon Zephyr decides to feed his inner demons by hunting down humans and eating their flesh. Still struggling to create a ritual for the kill, he becomes obsessed and drowns himself in the stories of the killers who came before him.
Learning from the mistakes of Dahmer, Gacy, and Gein alike, Nyxon sets out to feed his obsession with serial killers by becoming a cannibalistic monster himself.
Plagued with Antisocial Personality Disorder and refusing treatment as a product of extreme problems with authority, Nyxon falls under the radar, consumed by his obsession and controlling it by killing only the homeless people he finds sleeping in bushes at night.
How long will it be before the city of San Francisco catches on to the new demon stalking its streets at night?
  1. The Void Within
    I don't feel. I don't care, not in the way other people do.
  2. Smile and Bear It
    I have to consciously fake my reactions to other people's emotions ... 90% of the time.
  3. The Monster Develops
    I can't kill you yet. It's too risky.
  4. Prisoner of Silence
    I had found my practice victims.
  5. The Rules of the Game
    You can get away with breaking the big rules if you obey all of the small ones.
  6. I am the Arsonist
    The world slowed and my mind felt at ease. For a second, I finally wasn't starving for anything.
  7. The Start of an Addiction
    I wonder if he knew he was helping out the future serial killers of this town
  8. The Portrait of a Killer
    You can't trust anyone when you're a monster.
  9. Lone Wolf
    Literally seeing red, I stumbled back and watched the fireworks.
  10. Quiet on Set
    I let my mind wander a lot, it happens when you live in fantasies of your nightlife.
  11. Another Alternate Universe
    Maybe I should spend less time on what I'm missing and find the meaning in the parts I do remember.
  12. Compulsion
    I am a creature of routine, after all.
  13. Two-Faced Monsters
    What is real?
  14. Questioning Reality
    I am not full of remorse nor am I full of pride.
  15. An End to Create a Continuation
    Watching another person die might remind one of their own fate.
  16. Banishment
    To be honest, I'm starving, but I'm afraid of eating.
  17. Acceptance
    I'm a little late to be looking at my dreams now, but I think I'm starting to understand.
  18. Forget the Horror Here
    Look into my eyes, I'm not coming back.
  19. Epilogue