Sinfully Beautiful

Prologue

Jealousy…It was an emotion that was often associated with Clouse Lunare. He was a rare beauty that came along only once in a hundred years. With his natural, silky grey hair, bright green eyes, and lily white complexion. He stood among humans as if he was a god: respected and worshiped.

Jealousy…what an ugly feeling. That was something only humans could feel. They were prisoners to their lust and greed. Clouse was no different. He longed to find someone who was as angelic as he was. However, he will be disappointed. There is no human that can possibly be as heavenly as him.

It is that same innocents that draws other to him. They jump through hoops for a chance to corrupt this sixteen-year-old by. They’d walk through fire, just to hold him in their arms. They were hungry for him, as if was the only food they could eat.

That hunger would get out of hand. On day, very soon, they will be blinded and try to steal this boy for themselves. Not only will they have the Lunare fortune, but the son of Earl Lunare as well.

However, He Is Mine.

I can see into their hearts as if their skin was translucent. The rot inside was enough to make me, Mercy, a demon, sick. Humans were said to be unpredictable. I find fault in that statement. I knew what they were going to do. I simply needed to stop them.

Clouse Lunare, you will be mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D Interested?