Status: complete

A Rock Prince with a Vengeance

Fight

I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe the scenario happening right in front of me. Zacky was cheating on me. I have no idea why he would do this to me. He has told me that he loved me, and he even got my name inked on his body. And i was about to give my body to him? Not if he cheats on me with skanky twins.

"What's this?" I asked sternly.

Zacky stopped his threesome to talk to me. "Bri, I can explain."

"That you're an ungrateful piece of shit?"

I could tell that the twins were feeling uncomfortable seeing me scold Zacky, so they thought they could walk away from this mess. Well, they won't go until they come pass me.

"Come back here, bitch!" I grabbed on of the twins by her hair and slammed her face into the brick wall, causing her nose and mouth to gush blood.

"Don't you dare hurt my sister, bitch," she punched me right in the jaw. Now things just become even more personal.

I started to swing both my fist around them. Thank god I was blessed with the gift of being ambidextrous or I would be dead in this situation. With my right hand, I knocked the first girl out in a heartbeat. She was out cold.

I will admit, the other twin put up one hell of a fight. Once I knocked her sister out, she jumped on my back and brought me to the floor and starting punching the back of my head. I rolled over and kept slamming her heard against the wall. Next, she grabbed my hair and rubbed my face against the concrete floor.

As I was just about to punch her right on the stomach, I was pulled away by someone way too strong for me. I turn my head around to find a policeman. I was in deep shit. I stopped my failed kicking and put on my best faux smile.

"Hey officer," I faked laughed.

"Hello, ma'am. You're under arrest for assault." He faced me towards the wall and handcuffed me.

I can't believe I was fuckin' arrested! The police walked me down the hallways and made me take the walk of shame while passing my loved ones. They all gave me a look of disappointment. I didn't see Zacky, and I'm glad I didn't. I never wanted to see me like this. I've done a lot of bad things in my life, but this is by far the most humiliating.

The police took me into custody and seated me in the backseat of their car. While they drove off, I could see everyone giving me the same looks. They knew I was better than that, and I knew that, too.

In no time, I was in the city jail. They sent me to a cold, abandoned cell with only a sheetless bed and a very public toilet.

"If you can't do the time, then don't do the crime," the officer said as he locked me up in isolation. Like I said, I've done stupid shit in the past, but spending the night in jail tops everything.

I lied on the stiff bed and just sat there for hours. I hope someone in this world still doesn't hate me and will bail me out quickly.

***The Next Day; 7PM***


I can't say that prison isn't the best place in the world, nor can't I say it's the worst. I received three decent meals, could shower, and I could make a phone call. Before I had my job at the coffee shop, I was homeless and hungry.

I called Brian at the house around 9 a.m. and he still hasn't bailed me out after he said he'll be here in fifteen minutes. It was now almost night and I was beginning to think that he was ditching me. Just as I was about to lose all hope, I saw Brian.

"Ms. McCarthy, you have been released on a bail. You're free to go," the officer let me out and I saw Brian.

"So how was your lucky night in jail?" Brian joked.

"Cold, damp, uncomfortable, disgusting, and nobody gives a fuck about personal privacy, but I've been in worse conditions."

"I saw what you did to those two chicks. Who knew you were a fighter, let alone a southpaw?" He high-fived me.

"How's Zacky doing?" I asked.

"Not too good. He's been mostly mute all day. Why? Do you want to go back to him?"

"No. I'm just curious. Besides, why would I want to be with someone who really loved me and betrayed me in an instant?"

"I'm pretty sure he still loves you."

"Can we drop this conversation? Ugh. I'm not really in the mood to talk about this," I grunted.

"Someone is on their period," he whispered to himself and I punched his arm. He stopped talking and finally figured out that I'm not in a joking mood or in any good mood to be exact.

We pulled up in the driveway five minutes later. My game-plan is to get in and out in the quickest time possible.

I walked into the house and at first all eyes were on me. As I walked by them, they all stared at the ground. Nobody would make eye contact with me.

I am here for one thing: to grab the necessities. When I walked into my now old room, I found out that my plan was going to be delayed. I found Zacky and Matt sitting on the edge of my bed. Matt was comforting Zacky while he was crying. When Zacky turned around, his eyes were puffy, his nose was red, and you could see teardrops stained on his face.

"Hey, I didn't mean to bother you. I just came back to get some stuff," I said while packing some of my belongings into my duffel bag.

"Briony, can I please explain myself for a moment?" He desperately begged.

"You already did, and I caught you in the middle of the act."

"It's not what you think it is."

"Yeah, I do. I saw it with my own two eyes."

"If you're gonna leave, then where are you gonna go?"

"I'll find somewhere. I don't need your help."

"So, what does this mean now? Are we officially done?"

"That's why I'm kind of leaving." I said in a bitchy tone.

"Briony, I just want to you know if you ever need anything, I'm just a phone call away."

"Like I haven't heard that before. We all know it's not true." I attempted to leave when Zacky stopped me.

"Bri, please wait."

"No. You dug your grave, now go lie in it. Honestly, how can I be in a relationship with you if one of us isn't faithful to one another? Now please leave me alone."

"Fine, leave. It's not like I'm giving any fucks anymore. I don't think you realized this, but you're a stubborn bitch. Whenever you're angry, you blow off people who are trying to help you. If you don't want to hear my plead, that's fine with me."

I tried not listening to his rant. To me, he's not worth it. Words don't get to me easily. I ignored his comment by giving him the middle finger and stormed out of the house. By the time I reached the end of the driveway, I was stopped by Brian.

"What do you want?" I snapped at him.

"I just want to let you know that we're going on a mini tour for the next two weeks. When I come back, do you want to hang out? Just as friends, though." He asked.

"I'll think about it."