Status: complete

A Rock Prince with a Vengeance

Dirty Deed

Two weeks ago, Avenged Sevenfold went on a small tour around California. Before they left, Brian told me to meet him at the park. Now, here I am, sitting under the night sky alone on a park bench. The gray skies were beginning to fade into a darker shade, and the streetlights flickered on one by one down the black. I became more paranoid as the minutes went by. The city wasn't safe at night with all of its crime, yet I am sitting here by myself in the middle of all the chaos surrounding me.

Brian arrived at 8:05 PM to be exact. He didn't come empty handed. With him he had a big white bag clenched in his left hand.

"Sorry I'm late," he apologized for his tardiness.

"It's alright. What's in the bag?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Well I knew you're stressed about your breakup and life in general, so I brought my two favorite stress relievers: drugs and alcohol."

"That's kind of you to think highly of me, but you know I'm not a big drinker and I don't do drugs anymore."

"Come on, this stuff really helps. Plus I spent big money on all of the goodies and I want to put them to good use."

"What part of no don't you understand?"

"I'll make you a deal: we'll flip a coin. Heads says you'll join; tails says you bail out."

I gladly accepted his challenge. What do I have to lose? I have a fifty-fifty shot of getting out of our bonding time clean and sober. Besides, this was the only solution for Brian to leave me alone. He flipped the coin and it landed on heads.

"Here, I'm guessing you'll need this," he popped open the bottle,I snatched it out of his hands, and took a giant gulp. This is going to be a night I highly won't remember.

"Fine, what do you have?"

"I got cocaine and pot. Sorry for such a small selection."

"I'm disappointed in you, Brian Haner. Knowing your past, I had higher expectations for you. I guess this will have to do."

"Like I said, I apologize. I couldn't go spending big bucks either."

"No offense, but I was doing better stuff when I was thirteen."

"My apologizes, once again. Now, help me sort out the lines." He told me and I assisted him.

"Briony McCarthy, it would be honor if you took the first line with me."

"Don't mind if I do." I said as we both snorted an individual line simultaneously.

"Man, that felt exhilarating. I haven't done that shit in forever." He snorted another line.

I'm guilty as charged, I'm enjoying myself, too.

"I missed this feeling. You're making me feel like a teenager again. This kind of stuff used to revolve Jenny and I's life."

"Drugs, booze, sex, and rock 'n roll. Those were the glory days."

"So how was tour?"

"Pretty fuckin' miserable. All Zacky would do was bitch the whole time and made everyone annoyed and depressed. Hence why I brought plenty. How were you?"

"Not much better than your tour. I was homeless. I slept under the pavilion for the past two weeks, barely ate, never showered, and if you haven't noticed, I haven't been able to dye my hair. I hate being blond."

"You know, I'm sorta glad you dumped Zacky. We never get to hang out."

"Me too. God, I thought I could trust him." I took another sip of the alcohol until the bottle became an empty. "Do you have anymore?"

"Yeah, let me get it." He reached into the bag and retrieved another bottle, but dropped it.

"You dumbass. You owe me, " I yelled as he kept on laughing like a drunken hyena. "Here," he threw me a lighter and a bag of weed. I twisted the joint together and lit it up. I inhaled a puff and I was instantly out of my mind.

Everything in my presence started to become unrealistic to me. Whenever I'd look at Brian, his eyes were too big for his head, and the simple flick of a match would have me pissing my pants. I couldn't remember where I was, let alone what I did five minutes ago. To make matters worse, Brian was in the same condition as me. This is one of the reasons why I quit years ago.

"Shit! I can hear the popo!" Brian yelled.

"Let's go! I don't wanna go back to jail!" I began to gather all of our belongings.

"Get in the car. We'll find a hotel."

I was nervous to drive in our condition. I was more scared for Brian since he was more hammered and high than I. I didn't trust him one bit.

"Brian, I think we're both going to jail."

"What? You crazy," he began to crack up.

"You're swerving back and forth. Watch out!" I stopped him from hitting a tree. "We'll crash here tonight." I pulled into the Motel 8 parking lot. "Next time, I'm driving." I whispered to him as we walked into the motel's front lobby.

"Welcome to Motel 8. What can I do for you?" the hotel manager asked us.

"A room. Pronto," I demanded.

"Here's the keys to room 119. It's on the second floor. Enjoy your stay." The manager said as we walked to our motel room.

We entered the room and it was fairly disgusting. There were flies throughout the room, dust lied on every piece of furniture, the TV only had five channels, and the beds looked like they haven't been washed in five years.

"Alright, where's the dope?" I was ready to continue our fun.

"Here!" He giggled and dumped out the bag of drugs.

***Two hours later***


Two hours later, everything Brian bought was eventually gone. All of the substances and alcohol were no were to be found, expect for in our systems. We were sky high and beyond hammered, all before midnight. Currently, we are both sitting on the carpet, shirtless, watching the "bees" fly.

"Shit, I don't like bees. They can kill you!" Brian started to freak out. I decided to mess with him, so I poked his nose. "Fuck! One stung me, Bri!"

"Awe, does Brian need a kiss to make his nose feel better?" I cooed with the weirdest kissy look plastered on my face. He nodded his head yes and happily kissed his nose. "Can you give me a kiss on the lips. One stung me there, too." He gave me the puppy dog eyes, which I can never resist.

The kiss lasted much longer than expected. It was one of those kisses were it's suppose to be simple, but over time it gradually becomes more intense and then people start to have sex.

Brian began to slid his hand up my back and unhooked my bra and threw it off to the side. Next, he was aiming for my pants, and he stopped the kiss.

"Well?" I questioned him. I knew he wanted my permission before we did anything, and he gladly got my answer correctly and slid my shorts off leaving me with just my panties on.

"Hold on," I got up. Covering my breasts with my left arm, I found a 'Do Not Disturb' sign and hooked it on the door handle outside.

"Now, where were we?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi. Hope you like the update.

(PS: You should check out my friend, Maddie and her songs. They're pretty darn amazing.)