Status: complete

A Rock Prince with a Vengeance

I'm Sorry

When I woke up the next morning, or night I should say, I was miserable. I was serving the torturous consequences of a massive hangover. To make matters worse, I was in bed, naked, with Brian, who had his arms around my waist. Even though I felt like I was hit by a train a thousand times, I had to leave. I didn't want to wake him up, so I attempted to squeeze myself out of his grip slowly. That was a complete fail.

"Good morning," his voice croaked. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to Jenny's house if you don't mind," I hissed at him while putting my clothes back on.

"Bri, I've known you for over eight months, I can tell when you're lying to me."

"I'm not."

"Is it something I did?"

"It's something we both did. We had sex with each other last night!"

"What's the matter with that?"

"You're one of my best friends and you took advantage of me like that, and-" I stopped there. I didn't want to admit it, but deep down inside my heart, I still loved Zacky, just not as much as I used to.

"And what? You still love Zacky?"

"It's nothing."

"Well that's not what you said last night."

"Brian, the things that occurred last night was nonsense. We were both drunk and high. Who are you going to believe: me or the alcohol? Now, I gotta go. Remember, nothing happened." I slammed the door behind me and walked into the middle of nowhere.

I was sort of in the same situation that I was in last night: alone at night. Since I didn't realize I had ten dollars on me, I decided to walk to the good old coffee shop.

When I walked in, the place was packed, even at ten at night. I could of sworn there wasn't any seats or booths open for me.

"Hey, Bri, what can I get ya?" Marty asked.

"My usual." I said as I received my drink right away. In the crowded space, I managed to find myself a booth for two right night to the window. After a while looking out the window, it began to rain. Rain would be the perfect weather to describe my mood. The past two weeks, I've done things that I'm not proud of. To get them off my chest, I took a napkin and a pen, and began to write all of my feelings into a poem.

"Hi, is anyone sitting here?" A man, no older than his thirties, with long, black hair, and glasses asked me.

"Not a problem."

"Sorry about that, it's just that every other seat is taken and this is the only not filled booth I found. By the way, I'm Frank."

"Pleasure. I'm Briony, but please, call me Bri."

"What a unique name. What are you writing there?"

"A poem about my misafs these past two weeks."

"I know we just met each other, but I'm willing to listen. I'm a great listener, and I don't judge."

"I broke up with my boyfriend, who I have a tiny bit of feelings for, beat the shit out of this girl and her twin, spent the night in jail, been living homeless for the past two weeks, and had sex with my ex boyfriend's best friend. How I haven't jumped off the bridge of insanity yet is still a mystery."

"Well, you're in sort of a sticky situation. If it makes you feel any better, my left me and took our twin daughters," he lied only to make me feel guilty.

"I'm so sorry. I'm not the one who should be complaining then."

"No worries. So what led to all of this catastrophe?"

"I caught my boyfriend cheating on me at a concert, beat the crap out of the twins for doing so, was arrested for assault. Two weeks later my friend and I got drunk and did the dirty deed. That's my story on now I'm here."

"I know the same way you feel. Getting cheated on sucks."

"And this man was the prince. He could choose anyone in the world, and he chose me."

"You kidding me? Zacky Vengeance was your boyfriend?"

"Yep. God, I feel like such a bitch. It was a bad breakup and it was all my fault. I regret everything I said in that conversation."

"My advice for you would go to him and have a civilized conversation. The more smooth things go, I bet you two can reconcile."

"I bet he never wants to see me again."

"That's not true. He'll probably forgive you. Everyone regrets something once in the awhile, but that shouldn't affect your relationship."

"Thanks for the advice, Frank. I have to go now."

"Here, have my number, incase if you need anyone to talk to." I gave him a hug as I goodbye and walked into the storm.

I made my way to the house, even though it it was thunderstorming, midnight, and I wasn't invited there anymore. I rang the doorbell and Matt answered the door.

"Is Zacky home?" I asked.

"In the patio." He replied. Zacky's favorite place during a storm was in the patio.

"Hey," I said behind Zacky.

"What do you want?"

"To say I'm sorry, and that I'm ready to listen."

"Do you mean it this time?"

"Of course."

"At the concert, those two twins came up to me, and began to kiss me. I tried to push them off of me, but they wouldn't let go of my clothes."

"So you never intended to cheat on me?"

"Why would I ever do that? I love you with all my heart and you're one of the best things that's ever happened to me."

"I'm sorry for going off on you. You didn't deserve it one bit."

"So, what does this mean now?"

"I want to give it another go." I gave him a kiss.

"Good. You're welcome back, and your room is still the same."

"Nope. I'm staying with you." He began to kiss my neck. He was trying to give me a hickey, but I stopped him and he began to complain.

"Why? Tomorrow's my birthday."

Oh shit. Not only was I hiding the fact that Brian and I had sex, tomorrow was his birthday, and I completely forgot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy crap! Almost 300 readers! Thank you guys so much :'D To celebrate this joyus time, I decided to update the second time this week. A new personal record! Hope you enjoy the new chapter!

[PS, please check out my friend, Maddie and her songs.]

tumblr.