Status: complete

A Rock Prince with a Vengeance

MCR

Frankie's POV


"So, you found the girl we're looking for. Are you positive this time?" My master asked me.

"Yes. She even admitted it to me."

"How are you sure? Anyone could lie about dating Mr. Vengeance. Remember what happened to the first seven girls that you brought me?"

I gulped. "They were murdered."

"Exactly. I don't mind the murder part. It's the reason to put the fun in funeral. If we continue collecting innocents and killing them, the police will surely be on heavy watch, and we do not need the attention if we want our plan to go as smooth as possible."

"I promise you this time. She even showed me a picture of them together as a couple."

"I guess that is enough evidence to convince me. For the next step of our plan, you need to relocate her here. It would be preferred to bring her alive."

"Why do I have to? Why can't you get over your grudge against them?"

"Because they destroyed everything precious I had."

"You killed his dad. Wouldn't you call that even and sign a peace treaty?"

"It is not an equal match. He stole my land and killed my family. It's time to destroy something of great value of his, so why not the love of his life?"

"But all of that happened a decade ago."

"Listen, you don't understand how much he humiliated me, and I want my revenge. You'll see; In a couple days I will rise to power again. Now, go bring me the girl or you could happily burn in hell with her and the seven innocent."

During the death threat I was receiving, my phone began to ring at the worst time possible. It was Briony.

"I have to take this call. Excuse me," I excused myself, "hello?"

"Frankie, I need your help." Briony said.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm pregnant with Brian's baby, and Zacky knows. He doesn't know about Brian being the father, and I don't know what to do."

"I'll help you in a bit. Where are you?"

"Bluebird Park."

"Okay, I'll be there in a half hour. Bye." I hung up on her. Master wasn't too pleased with me.

"Who was that? And how are they much more important than I?" He asked with rage.

"It was the girl, sir. She wants me to meet her at Bluebird Park."

"Really? Here, take this then," he threw me a bag full of white powder, "it's poison. It will knock her out for a few hours. Put it in a drink and have her drink it. This should make your job easier. Now, get out of my sigh before I decide not to save your head."

I hated working for MCR, but I have no choice but to. My master, Gerard, saved my life a couple years ago. In return, I sold my soul to his kingdom for giving me another chance at life. It turns out that working for him is worse than serving Satan himself in hell. All he wants is revenge, and that's how it has been for the past ten years; he won't stop until he seeks it. I would rather die than to kidnap Briony and bring her here to have Gerard just finish her off, but being the selfish person I am, I would rather save myself from danger first.

On my way to Bluebird Park, I stopped at the Java Coffee Shop and bought her favorite drink. I knew this would be the only clever way for her to take the poison.

When I arrived at the park, I saw a mascara-stained Briony swinging slightly back and forth to herself. It is no secret that she has been crying. When I tried to greet her, she was muttering a song under her breath and picking a hangnail on her blue shattered thumb.

"Hey, I bought you your favorite drink." I said.

"Thank you," she sniffled, "you know just how to cheer me up."

"Let's recap from the phone call. You're pregnant with Brian's baby. Zacky also knows that you are pregnant, but he is convinced that the baby is his. Is that correct?"

"As far as I know, unless Brian told him without my permission." She took a small sip. Nothing happened, yet.

"Did you go through any of your options?"

"Yes. I could go with abortion and lie to Zacky about having a miscarriage since I have a history with those, but Brian wants to have the baby around. Adoption isn't really an answer since both Brian and Zacky want to have the baby. If I keep the baby, and pretend to have Zacky has its' father, then Brian wouldn't appreciate it since he wants to be in the baby's life and act like his father. Basically, no matter what solution I choose, I'm screwed." She took another big sip, and she started to turn pale.

"Briony, you look sick. Are you okay?"

"No. It's something about this drink. There's a weird kick in it." She attempted to stand about, but fell face first into the dirt and woodchips.

"I'm sorry for doing this to you. When you wake up, I hope you can forgive me somehow." I picked her up bridal style and placed her safely in the back of the van.

*****


When we arrived back to the MCR kingdom, Gerard was more than pleased. He examined her, and pinched her cheeks together so it seemed like she had a fish face.

"Look at this. It's really her. Look how precious she is. You know, instead of killing her right away, I think we should have a little fun with her," Gerard said in a sinister tone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this is shorter than usual, but hey, and update's and update. Anyway, I should have another chapter up by hopefully Monday.