Status: complete

A Rock Prince with a Vengeance

"How the hell did I get here? And who are all of you?"

*Matt's POV*

"Hey, I can't answer the phone right now, so yea, leave me a message." I got Jimmy's voice mail for the fifth time in a row.

"Damn it, Jimmy. Answer your phone for once!" I hissed as I threw the phone against the wall. He was suppose to call me for an update every several hours and I didn't even get one yet. I was about to go out to find them myself until I heard a car pull into the driveway along with a screaming girl. They're finally here.

"What took you two so long?" I hissed.

"Sorry, we had to look all over the city," Johnny apologized.

"Well at least you got her. Where is she?"

"Right here." Johnny pulled her out of the trunk.

When I saw this Briny girl, she was stunning. Everything about her was stunning; her hair, facial features, her body. Now I could see what Zacky saw in this girl. There's no way nobody could ever dislike her.

"She's a keeper," I said as I winked at her, and in return, she gave me a disgusted expression on her face. "Okay, take her to Zacky's room and I'll talk to him."

I made my way to the kitchen to find Zacky attempt to have some late-night snacks.

"Zacky."

"Whoa man! Don't ever scare me like that ever again!"

"Sorry about that. So I got a surprise for you."

"Is this a prank?"

"Now why would you believe that?"

"Last time you said you had a 'surprise', you locked me in a room for two hours and I had to remind you to get me out."

"No I swear, it's a legit surprise."

"Then what is it?"

"Then it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, dip. So follow me." I started to lead him to his room.

*Briony's POV*

These past several hours have been like going through hell and back multiple times. First I had to work a third shift, then one of the customers wouldn't stop staring at me, and then twenty minutes later the same guy and his short friend follow me to my house and kidnap me. Now, I'm here all tied up, unable to talk, and I'm in the same room as the lunatics who put me through all of this.

"Get me the fuck out of here now!" I tried to yell through the bandanna, but to them it was all a confusing mumble.

"I think we should untie her," the short one suggested. I'm starting to gain a little respect from him already. The taller one flashed a puppy dog face so he won't have to. After several minutes of putting up a fight, he caved in, and the puppy dog face was defeated.

After they untied me, you'd think I would start off with a lecture on why it's wrong to kidnap someone; instead i stood on the chair I was put on in front of the tall man and gave him a good ol' bitch slap.

"OH MY FUCKIN' GOD! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!" he screamed in agony.

"I want some answers. Why the fuck am I here?"

"First of all, why the fuck did you bitch slap me?" he cried.

"Because you were the person who kidnapped me and at first you refused to untie me. Now answer my question: why the fuck am I here?" All I hear then I heard the door knob twist; someone was coming in.

"You'll find out later nighty night," the tall man spoke rapidly as he pressure pointed me near the neck. All of a sudden I could feel my eyes roll to the back of my head, and all I could remember seeing was darkness.

*Zacky's POV*

"So were is this surprise?" I asked.

"Right behind your bedroom door," he said as we stopped in front of my room. He slowly opened the door, and I couldn't believe my eyes. Briony was right in front of me, passed out on the floor. For some weird reason, I quickly got out of the room and began to panic.

"Matt, what is she doing here!"

"Chill out man. You said you wanted to see her again, so I told Jimmy and Johnny to go out and find her," Matt said calmly.

"I don't know if I should be mad or happy right now."

"Why would you be mad as us? We did you a huge favor and brought you the girl you're apparently suppose to be destined with!"

"You fuckin' kidnapped her!"

"You're welcome."

"She'll think that I sent you guys out to get her, and she'll then think that I'm a creeper and never like me!"

"No worries, Zacky. Tomorrow the guys and I will talk to her and explain. Everything's going to be alright."

"You better not fuck this up Matt."

"You have my word."

"I trust you."

"Thank you. Now give me and the guys time, and we'll have everything under control. Now you go get some rest."

"Where am I gonna sleep if Briony is in my room?"

"Would it kill you if you slept in the guest room tonight?"

"I guess not. Later," I then walked away to get a good night's rest.

*Matt's POV, the next morning*

The next morning when I woke, I didn't take the time to get ready or anything, and didn't hesitate to wake the guys up (even though it came with some consequences). By the time I got Syn, Jimmy, and Johnny up, we walked to Zacky's occupied room to only find Briony still asleep.

"Damn this girl can sleep," Syn said.

"Jimmy, are you sure you didn't kill her from the pressure point last night?" Johnny asked.

"I swear to God. The person who taught me this swore it wouldn't kill anyone," Jimmy replied.

"Relax everyone. I checked and she still as a pulse," I replied.

"So how are we gonna wake her up?" Syn asked.

"Like this," Jimmy said, "WAKE UP BRIONY!" Briony jumped out of the bed and stared at us with a confused and pissed off look. Obviously, she wasn't in the mood to be dealing with us.

"Why you little son of a bitch I'm gonna-" she growled and tried to attack Jimmy, but Syn grabbed her just in time. "How the hell did I get here? And who are all of you?"

"Listen Briony, I know you're mighty pissed at us, but hear us out," I tried to explain.

"No shit, Sherlock. And how do you know my name?" she yelled.

"Let us explain. I highly doubt you remember this, but our friend went to your coffee shop a couple months, you guys talked for about an hour and what not, and he really likes you."

"You do realize that I probably can't remember customers from that long ago?"

"If I describe him to you, will you remember?"

"Probably not, but you can try."

"Okay. His name' s Zacky, about 5'8, 5'9, he's got tattoos, he's muscular, he's cuddly looking in a girl's point of view."

"He seems familiar. Does his last name start with a V or something unusual like that?"

"That's it."

"Yea, now I remember him."

"Awesome. Now the reason we 'kidnapped' you is because he really likes you and he wanted to see you again."

"Let me get this straight. So you guys brought me here because he likes me?"

"Exactly why. We also wanted to know if you would go on a date with him later on today?"

"Well....I don't know."

"Please! He's been down the past couple of months, and we really want you to make him happy again."

"Alright, fine. I'll give him one chance, and one chance only."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! So here's the new chapter. If there's any mistakes, don't report, tell me, and all that jazz. I probably won't update at all this week cause I have to study for finals. :/ I hope you enjoyed and please comment!