Status: complete

A Rock Prince with a Vengeance

Toucha Toucha Toucha Touch Me

I woke up the next day in an unfamiliar room. The walls were black, and the bed was too big and too comfy to be my own. It was all coming back to me. I was at Zacky's house!

I got up and searched the room for an alarm clock, which read 4:38 PM. I missed work again too! While looking around the room aimlessly, I found a note in the pillowcase. As the nosy person I am, I opened it up and it was addressed to me.

Dear Briony,

I'll be gone until about six. There's some clothes in the closet if you decide to wake up and get dressed. Don't be freaked out if you don't find your clothes in there or that aren't yours. Your stuff is in the laundry and the other girls offered to lend you some of their stuff. Well, see you soon!

-Zacky


I don't know if I should be grateful or concerned. What does he mean other girls? Like ones he used to- well I shouldn't resort to that answer.

While walking through many hallways and different levels of the house, I finally came across the kitchen. There, I saw someone searching through the refrigerator.

"Um, hi," I said. She turned around, screamed in shock, and dropped some food.

"Who are you, and what are you doing here? Are you another one of those dirty whores?" a blond-haired women asked.

"Well, I'm Briony, Zacky's new girlfriend. I'm here because I got kicked out of my house. No, I'm not one of those dirty whores," I said.

"So you're Briony?"

"In the flesh."

"Eek! It's finally nice to meet you! I'm Valary, Matt's wife, but please, call me Val." Someone was full on happy pills. She pulled me into a tight hug, which made me very uncomfortable. "It's so nice to finally meet you. Zacky doesn't stop talking about you."

"Really?" How sweet of him. "So does anybody else live here?"

"Oh yeah. There's Jimmy's girlfriend, Leana, and Johnny's girlfriend, Lacey."

"Sweet. It's nice to know that I'm not the only girl staying here. So where are the guys?"

"Doin' their guy shit. I decided not to go since our dog, Bella, got sick."

"Oh dear, I'm sorry. What's the matter with her?"

"Two words: special brownies."

"Oh dear."

"Don't ask. For the record, I had nothing to do with those. Do you want anything to eat? I can whip you up something."

"Do you mind making me eggs and hash browns?"

"Not a problem. Give me ten minutes." She began working on my dinner or breakfast, whatever you want to call it.

"Here you go."

"Damn, these are amazing!"

"Thanks. Do you like the movie, Rocky Horror?"

"Like it? Fuck, I love it!"

"Excellent. Then you'll love what we're gonna do tonight."

"Let me guess, we're gonna reenact the movie?"

"Way to be the party shitter. Anyways, it's what we do once in a while."

"Trust me, you're not the only people in the world. Who usually plays who?"

"Matt and I play Brad and Janet, Lacey and Leana play Columbia and Magneta, Jimmy plays Frank-N-Furter, Johnny plays Eddy, Zacky plays Dr. Everett Scott, and Brian plays Rocky. You and Zacky can play Matt and I's part for tonight.

"Thanks. I'd love to."

"Hey, hey, hey," Matt said as he and the guys and two girls walked in.

"Hey Bri, you're finally up," Zacky hugged and kissed me. "I have a surprise for you. Close your eyes." I followed his directions. All of a sudden I could hear a dog barking.

"Surprise," he said as he brought Zero in front of me.

"Oh my god. Hi baby. Mommy missed you. Thank you so much Zacky. Where was he?" I asked.

"No problem. We found him wondering around the city and saved him from being hit by a car."

"Thank you so much. He was one of the last things I've had left." I began to tear up a little bit.

"So who's ready for Rocky Horror? I got the mini squirt guns and toast," Brian said.

"Cool. Matt, you're playing Dr. Everett Scott this time and I'll sit out. I want to record this one," Val said.

"Hey, you guys can start without me. I gotta piss," Zacky said as he left the room.

"Fine, but if it's a Brad scene, we're not waiting on you." Val said.

While we were all waiting patiently on the couch, Val put in the movie. It just so happens that we're starting on the song, "Toucha Toucha Toucha Touch Me", and I have to reenact the scene with the guy who likes me.

Brian's POV


Everything is just going according to plan. I picked the part to play Rocky and fast forwarded it to that song for one reason: to get closer to Briony.

"I like this song, have fun," Val commented, "Okay, and action."

"I was feeling done in, couldn't win
I'd only ever kissed before.
I thought there's no use getting into heavy petting
It only leads to trouble and seat wetting...

Now all I want to know is how to go
I've tasted blood and I want more
I'll put up no resistance, I want to stay the distance
I've got an itch to scratch, I need assistance:

Toucha toucha toucha touch me, I wanna be dirty
Thrill me chill me fulfill me
Creature of the night.

Then if anything grows while you pose
I'll oil you up and rub you down
And that's just one small fraction of the main attraction
You need a friendly hand and I need action...

Toucha toucha toucha touch me, I wanna be dirty
Thrill me chill me fulfill me
Creature of the night." Briony sang beautifully. The way she was seducing me, I didn't want her to stop. I wish we could say on this song forever so she'll never leave me. The boys told me to back off from her before she even got here, but it's too damn hard.

Once the song was done, Briony brought her body close to mine. I wanted to kiss her right there, but I couldn't because the corner of my eye, I could see Zacky, disappointed. He wasn't the only one giving me that look, so were the other guys.

"I'll be right back. I'm gonna make myself a sandwich." I awkwardly walked out of the room.

*Zacky's POV*


After my trip to the bathroom, I came back and noticed that Brian was doing 'Toucha toucha' with my girlfriend.

I know he likes her, it's no secret. And the way he's positioned by her at the moment, I know he wants to fuck her right there, right now. I could see the lust in his eyes and his lips quiver, trying to force himself not to seek temptation towards her. If I wasn't there, or anybody else as a matter of fact, he wouldn't hesitate one second.

Brian walked out of the room, and I followed his tracks. There was not way he was going to get away with this this time.

"Hey Brian," I said and I scared him.

"Oh, hey, what's up?" he said with nervousness.

"I just want to know why. Don't give me a bullshit excuse. Just tell me the truth and I'll keep calm."

"About what?" he lied.

"Oh please. I saw what you were doing with Briony. Don't deny it."

"I'm sorry about that. You shouldn't take it too seriously, man. It was just acting."

"I know you weren't acting. You enjoyed every minute of it. All I'm asking from you is to stay away from her. You stole one of my exes before, and I'm not going to let it happen again. It's no secret that you like her. Just please, for me."

"Fine, I'll respect the guy code," he said as I walked back into the living room, satisfied with my response from him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy shit! 79 readers! That made my day.

I was in a slap-happy mood the whole day today for no good reason, so I decided to update. I also realized that I use alot of Rocky Horror in this story, and then I forgot about riff raff. If anybody has never heard of this song, you can view it here.Anyways, hope you enjoyed.

[ps: if anybody can make me a very pretty banner, message me]