Status: Just started

Little Red

The Beginning

The Beginning
The house had been uninhabited for centuries. It's last occupants was a a family of three, a mother, who was a beauty beyond comparison. Her name was Maria Violet Duke, she was rather brilliant for a woman back in the day. Her pale skin always shined while in the sun. Then her hair was so full and healthy she always had it styled perfectly. The father was a man any man would want to become, he was great at everything and never boasted about a thing. His name was Vladimir Griffin Duke, he had tanned skin with light colored hair. Then there was their little daughter. who was the most beautiful child that anyone in that town has ever seen. Her name was Kaylyn Anastasia Duke. She had long white blond hair, with a deep blue pair of eyes. And a dark red and gold cloak her great-great-great grandmother had given her before she died. It represented fire in the soul. The parents had been soo in love that they expressed it freely as well as their love for their child.
A month has passed since they had started living in the small town when things started to change. It first started with their little girl. It started with heart stopping nightmares every-night. Their little girl started waking up in the darkest places. Then she would be put in trances. ones that no one could snap her out of . Sometimes they would find self-inflicted injuries on her. The last thing that happened was she started telling mean and cruel stories to other children and the worst part is that they became true.
After that her parents then began to change. The mother began to become tan and mean, irritable, bossy and hateful. The father began to stay at home and drink all the time. He became paler. Their body began to change. The family together had become cold and cruel. Nobody in the town could figure out why. Rumors then got spread. After a few months the unthinkable happened. Two years exactly since the family moved in there was an eclipse, while the festival was going on, during the fireworks the family was attacked. A week later the police had found the remains, but no sign of the little girl. Everyone in the town began to fret. Half the town thought the child should be killed if she was still alive. While another part of the town thought the child should be nurtured.
This brought out a whole war between the two parts. Which became clans. The Shadows and the Stars. For years the war grew. After centuries the whole world was brought into the war, they were either a shadow or a star. Many creatures then came out of hiding once the war began. There were elementals, demons, witches, angels, vampires, werewolves, half breeds, shape-shifters and many other creatures still in hiding. Then there's the humans or mortals. 10% of the humans were kept safe and protected and given special privileges. Then 50% percent were turned into slaves. The last 40% live in the city's and towns where they can live and get along with certain society.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok i know its short but its just the beginning after all...
rate comment suscribe