Status: Just started

Little Red

The Child

The Child
There she laid in a decent bed, covered in black and green fleece blankets. She was surrounded by many people in black masks. Her arms were tied above her head. Her long black hair pulled into a loose ponytail. Her eyes closed, she was sleeping peacefully. The people were deciding how to dispose of her. The door was slammed open, and appeared four young men.
The first one had blond shaggy hair that sided to the right. His face was stern and angry. His light blue eyes pierced through the masked people. He wore a blue pin-striped polo with dark blue geans and tanned boots, with his hands crossed. The second one had bleach blond hair which was more on the shorter side. He had a curious yet calm look to his face. He wore a black t-shirt with dark blue geans and black sneakers. The third one held a smirk with taunting hazel eyes. His short black hair laid slick to his head. Then there was the leader. Who came out in between the short blond haired and black haired boys. This one was defiantly different. His hair was at least 3 different colors; red, dark brown, and a caramel blond. His green eyes stared at the bed and with out warning he pulled out two guns and shot everyone of the masked people down.
"Dude! Really! We wanted some fun too!" the black haired boy whined. The rest just rolled their eyes and laughed.
"Want some fun? James go wake up the girl so we can go!" he laughed, at his child hood best friend. James gave a shocked look then walked over to her. James first untied her arms before shaking her. Her eyes fluttered open. They were bright blood red. James stared down in shock. he knew she was a demon. He needed to get out of there. But before he could move she latched onto his skin and her venom poured into his blood stream. James couldn't hear himself scream. He heard gun shots and his friends freaking out. James shut his eyes and then he seen her. It was the girl he just woken up. But it wasn't. Her eyes were a beautiful purple color. Her skin somewhat tanned. Her smile... so angelic. Then she spoke.
" you need to sleep everything will be just as it should, when you wake up. your friends will live and this beast dead sleep now you have duty's to fulfill"
And with that said he went to sleep.

"Oh man Jace this is not good! This is bad! Really bad! What if he doesn't wake up?" Jared freaked running his hand through his shaggy blond hair. Jace just watched his best friend sleep with needles poking into him. They had been tricked. A demon! Of all creatures. The doctors said if they got the venom out he'd be fine. But Jace knew better. James wouldn't be the same no matter how much venom they got out. He was an ANGEL. Jace prayed for a miracle. That's what they needed. Jace looked his two other friends over. Jared was now on his sixth cup of coffee. Saying repeatedly 'this is bad. this is real bad.' Then there was Jasper just blasting out music on his phone. This was the first James had been majorly hurt. Which is fortunate with how reckless he is. Things were really bad and if he didn't wake up there was gonna be killing's soon.

His eyes fluttered open and he looked around. He went to rub his face but his hands wouldn't reach, James shook his head. He heard a little girl laughing. He got up then fell back down. He looked down to find paws and his vision cleared and everything was in black and white. James growled to himself. and cursed the damned demon. Now things were bad. He was a dog! Then the girls laughter interrupted his rantings. James got up and struggled to find the little girl. After a few hours he found her. She was playing with her father and pregnant mother. James just layed down and watched not wanting to interrupt. Then THEY appeared. Two males and a female. The two males were tanned and muscular. who resembled James appearance. The female had long blond hair with red lustful eyes. She was eying up the little child with envy. That's when James got on guard. He stood up ready to run when needed. The father had scooped up the little girl in seconds of their appearance. The mother only locked arms with his. This was bad.. Way bad.
"Well Arthur isn;t this cute your nice little half breed family." the female sneered. James seen Arthur tighten his grip.
"What do you want Eden?" he snarled, the two males chuckled.
"Why we just want to talk. Man to man. Eden will stay with Ur wife and child, no worries." the one smiled. Arthur didn't say anything, then James jumped out and trotted towards the family barking. They all turned and the little girl squirmed out of her fathers grasp. She ran to James, he sat down as she tackled him, he then embraced her with his paw. James nodded to Arthur and he understood.
"Fine but lets make this quick. I'll be right back Lilly." he bid farewell with a kiss to her forehead. She smiled and walked over to her little child. When the men vanished Eden walked over and started making pleasant small talk with the mother and playing with the child. James played with the little girl never letting her or Lilly out of his sight. It has been hours and still the men haven't returned. Eden and Lilly were both getting anxious. James was laying down with the child using him as a pillow. Then Eden screamed having black tears streaming down her face, something bad has happened. Then Lilly started hyperventilating. Four men then appeared.
"Take the child and restrain the dog." a short white haired man ordered. A muscle looking man grabbed James fur and placed a choker chain around his neck and tied him to a nearby tree. While a skinny red head and picked up the little girl. And walked over to where James was tied too. Since she was in his sights and unharmed he just sat there calm as can be. He did have patience he just never showed it. Then the worst began to happen. INTERROGATION.
She was bawling. His throat was sore, Eden was dead, and Lilly was dying.
"I'm gonna ask you one more time? Where is the Jewel?!" He demanded, as he jammed his knife deeper into her stomach.
"I told you i have no idea what you are talking about you worthless bastard! The house is behind you search it and find it!" Lilly screamed, and with that he slit her throat. Her child was now screaming and thrashing about.
"Let the bitch go we're done here," the man snapped as the red head dropped the girl to the ground. James just sat watching as the men left. After an hour of crying over her mother, James barked to get the little girl's attention. She turned bloodshot eyes she seemed to get the message and went over and took off his chain. James shook his fur and bent down motioning for the child to climb on to his back. She hesitated but then jumped on. James then took her too the nearest town he could find and there began their new lives. It wasn't going to be easy but he was sticking with the little girl til one of them died.
♠ ♠ ♠
rate comment suscribe