Status: For subscribed readers, don't freak out and think this isn't the story you've been reading! It is same story but I just made a new updated layout! It just looks different, but I promise it has the same chapters and story;)

Summer Waves and Crashing Days

You Say That Like It's A Permanent Goodbye.

I woke up the next morning to the rhythmic way that Matt’s chest moved up and down when he breathed, since my head was resting on his chest. We were both on our sides, facing each other, our legs tangled in each others.

I sighed happily at how happy I was with him, and then looked over to his bedside clock. 10:15.

“Shit!” I hissed.

Matt woke up then, smiling down at me and kissing me gently on the lips, and I felt myself relax.

“What’s wrong?” he asked me softly.

“I’m late!” I said as I hastily got up, covering myself up with a sheet, then when I realized that Matt had already seen me naked and the sheet was just a hazard of tripping me, I let go of it and just got dressed right there.

Once I had my short mini skirt on and a bra, Matt came up behind me in his boxers, putting his hands on my bare waist and kissing down my neck.

I giggled, “Matt! I can’t do this now!” Then I quickly pulled on my white wife beater and turned around, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him.

“Get dressed.” I whispered to him when we pulled apart.

He groaned but got dressed anyway. I ran downstairs to make sure everything was in check, my luggage, my ticket, my license, everything.

Then I remembered something was missing.

I quickly pulled out my cell phone.

“Hello?”

“Amber! Are you ready for the airport?” I asked her, you could tell she had just woken up.

“Yeah but Blake is taking me, I’ll meet you up there.”

“Okay, but if your late, I am getting on the plane without you.” I warned.

“No you won’t.” Amber said, no doubt smiling.

“Yeah you’re probably right. Bye.” I said smiling and hanging up.

Matt came down the stairs then fully clothed.

Soon after we got into the car considering the fact that I had to be there at eleven to get through security and make my twelve o’clock flight.

Matt and I held hands the entire way there, him gently stroking my hand with his thumb.

When we got to the airport we went up to the ticket desk and I gave her my ticket, and she gave Matt a piece of paper saying that he was allowed to be back by my gate with me, as long as he went through security too.

I gave my bags to baggage, but kept my messenger bag and carry on.

After what seemed like forever, we finally got through security, and were making our way to my gate all the way at the end of the airport, hand in hand.

We got there and found four empty seats, two more for Amber and Blake, in a secluded area so that we could be alone for a bit.

“A half an hour isn’t long enough to say goodbye.” He whispered into my ear, kissing my forehead and referring to the fact that it was now 11:30.

“I know.” I said, my voice cracking.

Soon enough, Blake and Amber got there and found us, but when it came time to get in line for our flight, Matt and I walked slightly away from them, or privacy.

“Matt, I am going to miss you so much.” I whispered.

“You say that like it’s a permanent goodbye.” He said softly, taking my face in his hands. “We will see each other before you know it. It’s only one year without each other, and you’ll be back down here and everything will be back to normal, only there wont be a goodbye at all.” He said smiling down at her.

When they announced that we had to line up for our flight, Matt and I turned to each other once more.

“Sophia, I love you so, so much. I promise you, that I won’t let anything happen to us while we are apart. Nothing will come between us, it can’t, because I am so deeply in love with you.”

“I love you too, Matt.” I said, tears filling my eyes.

“No, Sophia don’t cry, I can’t handle seeing you in pain.” He said kissing my forehead.

“Then I guess it’s a good thing that you won’t be in Ohio with me, because I will look like this everyday up until the one where I’m with you.”

“I love you.” He said, pulling her close and cradling her in his arms.

“I love you, Matt.”

I looked up and connected our lips in a deep kiss that said everything that I needed to hear. That he loved me, that he would miss me, that he would wait for me.

It wasn’t long before Amber was tugging on my arm, telling me to come board that plane, and as I stepped out of Matt’s arms, I lightly touched the pendant that hung on my neck, the necklace that Matt had given me.

And then I broke down. I began to weep, and Amber had to practically carry me onto the plane as my heart broke for the boy who I was leaving behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sad:(