Status: For subscribed readers, don't freak out and think this isn't the story you've been reading! It is same story but I just made a new updated layout! It just looks different, but I promise it has the same chapters and story;)

Summer Waves and Crashing Days

What The *** Did You Just Do?

A couple of weeks later, I walked through the halls of my high school, clutching my books to my chest as I made my way towards my last period class, Honors Physics.

Of course it was a drag, and hard as hell, but I wanted to graduate with honors.

I quickly walked inside, and there were only a few people in the classroom, not even the teacher was there yet.

I walked past a boy sitting in his desk to get to my desk when I felt a hard smack on my butt. Eye’s blazing with fury, I quickly spun around and glared down at him.

“What the fuck did you just do.” I hissed at him.

“Well, Sophia,” he said, and I was mildly surprised he knew my name, but then I recognized him as the jock jack ass who thought he could get any girl he wanted, whom I’ve gone to school with since kindergarten. “I obviously smacked your ass.”

“Well, dick,” I said, not bothering with his name, I liked this one better, anyway. He scowled at me. “you obviously didn’t think of the consequences, did you?” I asked him.

He stood up so that he was towering over me, trying to scare me. No such luck.

“What consequences.” He said, bending down to see at my eye level.

“This one.” I said, before I cocked back and punched him as hard as I could, in the balls.

I smirked as the class snickered and he fell to the ground letting out a string of obscenities.

“You did what!” Matt hissed into the phone that night as I told him what had happened.

“I punched him in the balls.” I said grinning, very proud of myself.

“Sophia! Why would you do that?” he asked, obviously concerned about my safety because the guy was huge.

“Matt, I walked by him and he smacked me on the ass, what else was I supposed to do?” I told him, since I hadn’t mentioned that part in the beginning, he was surprised.

He just chuckled and I knew that there was a grin plastered on his face.

“’Atta girl.”

He still laughed, but then abruptly, his laughing stopped.

“What’s wrong?” I asked him.

“I…I just wish that I had been there for you. I would have knocked that guy into next fucking week.” He was obviously pissed off now. “You shouldn’t have to defend your own honor, I should be there to do that for you. God, I hate this, Sophia. I hate not being there for you.”

“And you don’t think I hate not being there? You don’t think that every single night I go to bed praying that you don’t find some gorgeous college girl and leave me? I nearly bring myself to tears every time I think about it, Matt.”

“Sophia.” He said, his voice softening. “You know that I will never leave you. How can you even say that? You know that I love you too much to ever do something like that. I don’t want anybody in the entire world but you, Sophia. Why can’t you see that?”

“Because it doesn’t make sense Matt!”

“What doesn’t make sense?”

“How you could love me when there are so many more beautiful girls just at your college alone.”

“Sophia. Stop thinking like that. You are the most beautiful girl that I know. You are the sexiest, smartest, and most wonderful person that I have ever met, and I will never, ever, leave you. I promise that.”

I sighed.

“Okay Matt, I believe you, and I promise you too.”

I yawned slightly, but I tried to hide it from Matt. No such luck.

“Go to bed, Sophia. You’re tired. I love you, good night Beautiful.”

I smiled at his nickname.

“I love you too, Matt. Good night.”

Then I hung up, and quickly fell asleep, dreams of Matt and I quickly slipping into my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments, please?