Status: For subscribed readers, don't freak out and think this isn't the story you've been reading! It is same story but I just made a new updated layout! It just looks different, but I promise it has the same chapters and story;)

Summer Waves and Crashing Days

Thank You For Making My Daughter Happy.

I grinned as I walked outside to my Jeep, putting my suitcase in the back and putting the hard top on it, since it was probably cold in Ohio this time of year. Then I set off on my trip to see the girl I loved.

~~~

I sighed as I made my way outside of the school, Amber was taking me home today, we were going to have a sleepover since it was the last day, and the first day of Thanksgiving break.

So, you could say I was more than surprised when I walked towards Amber’s car, but saw a beaten up Jeep in it’s place with the guy I love leaned up against the driver side door, arms crossed, grinning up at me.

All air left my body as I ran to him, dropping all of my things onto the ground just as I reached him and jumping into his open arms.

As our bodies collided, he wrapped his arms around my waist, my legs wrapped around his waist, and my arms a vice grip around his neck, holding him to me as closely as I could. I felt like my heart was exploding with happiness. Just him being here with me, his arms around me, his scent, everything just calmed me and made me that much happier.

“Matt.” I whispered in his ear.

“Sophia, I missed you so much.” He whispered into mine.

I dropped out of his arms and stood in front of him, standing up on my tip toes and wrapped my arms around his neck as I met my lips with his for the first kiss we had shared in three months, way to long to be away from the guy you love.

I knew people were staring, but all thoughts left my mind as he returned the kiss quickly and wrapped his arms around me, hands resting on my lower back.

“What are you doing here?!” I said, elated, when we pulled apart.

We both bent down to get all of my books that I had dropped, picking them up and setting them on the passenger seat.

“Obviously I came here to see you.” He said smirking and bringing me closer to him, kissing me once more. “Now.” He said, “Where’s the asshole that coped a feel of my girl?”

I giggled and looked across the vast parking lot, pointing to him when I saw him standing by his truck.

Matt walked over to him, with me closely behind.

He tapped his shoulder, when he turned around; Matt cocked back and punched him in the face.

I just shook my head smiling as the jock fell to the ground clutching his nose.

Matt bent down next to him.

“Next time you plan on touching a girl, you should probably check and see if she has a boyfriend twice your size first. Obviously, Sophia here did.” He said gesturing to me.

Then he stood up and walked over to me, wrapping a protective arm around my waist and pulling me close, leading me to his Jeep.

“So, how long are you here for?” I asked him as we got into his Jeep, hands interlocked.

“A week, until both of our Thanksgiving vacation’s are over.”

I giggled, so excited and happy that the guy I love was here for me.

I pointed him in the direction of my house and when we pulled up, I turned to him, realizing something.

“You’re going to meet my mom!”

“Does she know about us?” he asked me.

“Yeah, she was wondering who I was always talking on the phone with, so I told her, and she already loves you.” I said smiling.

“Why?” he asked, confused.

“Because my mom and dad met the same way we did, on a vacation. So she knows what we are going through being apart.”

He just smiled and we made our way inside my house.

“Mom?” I called when I stepped inside, hand in hand with Matt. I knew she would be home, it was a Tuesday.

“Yeah, honey?” she asked as she came in view with a dish towel in her hands, drying them off. “Is this Matt?” she asked, gesturing to him and our interlocked hands.

I looked up at him, smiling. “Yes.” I whispered.

She set the towel down and walked over to us and enveloped Matt in a hug, and whispered something in his ear so that I couldn’t hear, but I did.

“Thank you for making my daughter happy for the first time since her dad died.”

Matt said a “It is my pleasure.” back, and they broke apart.

“So, Matt.” She said, “How long will you be staying?” she asked smiling up at him.

“Just about a week.” He said, “I was planning on staying in a hotel while I was here.” He said smiling.

“Oh, nonsense. We have a guest bedroom, you can just stay here with us.” She said, smiling up at him. Oh yeah, she loved him already.

“Are you sure? I don’t want to intrude; I can stay in a hotel.”

“I am positive! This way Sophia and I won’t have to face our family alone.” She said smiling.

Matt looked down at me, confused. He had no idea what he was getting himself into…
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy!:D Comments?