Status: For subscribed readers, don't freak out and think this isn't the story you've been reading! It is same story but I just made a new updated layout! It just looks different, but I promise it has the same chapters and story;)

Summer Waves and Crashing Days

I Need You.

Why was Thanksgiving break so damn short? I think the holiday of giving thanks should be longer than just five days.

I was thinking this as Matt drove me to school Monday morning. He would be leaving for Florida again after he dropped me off.

I sighed.

“What’s wrong, Babe?” he asked from the driver side of his Jeep, our hands interlocked.

“I just hate that Thanksgiving break is so short.” I said sadly, looking over at him.

He smiled at me, and then looked back at the road.

“Don’t worry, before you know it, it will be Christmas, and I will come back up again.”

I smiled, turning in my seat so I was completely facing him.

“You do realize that I will be living through the next month just for that, right?” I said, grinning.

“Yes I do, because I will too.”

Sadly, that was when we pulled into my school.

We parked and we both got out to say our goodbyes.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him, I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Be safe.” He whispered to me, while his head rested on my forehead.

I nodded, smiling.

“I’m serious, Sophia.” He said, somewhat sternly. “I don’t know what I would do if anything ever happened to you.” He said, closing his eyes in pain.

“Shh, then don’t think about it, Matt. I promise, nothing will happen to me. Just don’t let anything happen to you.” I said, smiling up at him and connecting our lips.

Just as I was about to pull away, he deepened the kiss, and brought me closer again.

This kiss was like the one we shared in the airport in Florida. A goodbye. But there was something more. Like he was telling me he needed me through the kiss.

When we pulled apart, I looked up at him.

I held his face in my hands and told him sternly.

“Nothing will happen, Matt. I promise you. I will be okay when you come back for Christmas. I love you.”

“I love you too.” He said, smiling at my reassurance.

Too soon the warning bell rang, and I knew I’d be late just because I didn’t even get my things from my locker.

We had to pull apart, and when I got to the school doors and turned around, I couldn’t help but turn around and wave at Matt, who was smiling at me, as he drove away and back to Florida.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that it's like super short! Please don't hate me! But the climax is coming up fast! So I am just trying to get there without too many fillers! If some of you are starting to get bored with the story, I am sorry, but don't worry! The biggest part of the story is nearly here. Try and stick with me! <3