Status: For subscribed readers, don't freak out and think this isn't the story you've been reading! It is same story but I just made a new updated layout! It just looks different, but I promise it has the same chapters and story;)

Summer Waves and Crashing Days

Disney World

That night, I slept in my house, though it was hard falling asleep without Matt there.

The next morning I’m sleeping gloriously when my room door opens. My bed besides me sinks. A pair of lips comes down on my forehead.

“I really hope that’s not Amber, or else you have some explaining to do.” I mumbled, my eyes still closed.

“Its not Amber.” Matt says, sinking down and laying beside me, pulling me into his arms.

“Then who is it?” I asked, playing along.

“Guess.”

“Uhm…Cody?” I said smiling. “It’s Cody, isn’t it?” I said, snuggling more into him.

Matt just chuckled and kissed my forehead again.

“No, its Matt, beautiful.”

That’s when I realized I probably looked like total crap. I slid my head beneath the covers.

“Where are you going?” he asked me, chuckling.

“I look gross.”

He took me out of the covers while saying, “You could never look gross.”

I finally woke up and we sat there staring at each other.

“So, what’s Amber doing today?” he asked me.

“Uhm,” I said trying to think in the early morning. “nothing, I think, why?”

“Because I figured me and you and her could all drive up and go to Disney World.” He said, like it was no big deal.

I shot up into a sitting position.

“YES!”

He laughed, “Excited?”

“Yes! I’ve never been there be—’’ but before I could even finish my sentence, I was out of bed, out the door, and banging on Ambers door.

When she wouldn’t open I just took the initiative to open it myself. I heard Matt stand in the doorway as I walked into her room to find her sleeping.

“Amber.” I said shaking her arm. “Amber!” I said, still shaking her. “AMBER!” I screamed, she still wouldn’t wake up. I got onto her bed and started jumping right by where her head was. “WAKE UP YOU LAZY SON OF A JACKWAGON!’’

“I’M UP!” she screamed, glaring daggers at me.

“Thank you.” I said pleasantly. I looked over at Matt to see him laughing at us in amusement.

“Why in the HELL did you feel the need to wake me up at such an ungodly hour?!” Amber screamed at me, punching the back of my knee so that I fell onto her bed.

“Ow! Wench!” I screamed, pushing her off her bed.

“Screw you, Bit—” before she could finish off her swear word Matt had interrupted her.

“So, I’m going to go home and change, I’m coming back in an hour, be ready.” He said laughing as he walked out the door.

“What’s he talking about?” Amber asked from the floor.

I popped my head over the other side of the bed, looking down at her.

“We’re going to DISNEY WORLD!” I screamed.

“WHAT?!” she screamed, whipping into the upright position.

I didn’t move out of the way fast enough, so, we banged heads.

Two “OWS!” sounded. One from me as I laid back on the bed, and one from Amber as she laid back onto the ground.

When we both stood up to get ready, we started laughing so hard, that we both fell onto the bed again.

When our laughing fit was over, we slowly stood up and went to our separate rooms.

I decided to wear jean shorts, light blue low top converse, a flowing light blue tank top, and my light blue sunglass, my hair down.

Amber and I met in the front of the house, in the driveway.

“Lookin cute girl,” Amber said to me, right as Matt was walking up to us.

“No, looking beautiful.” Matt said, taking me into his arms. I smiled up and him and kissed him.

“Okay, okay, love fest over. Innocent bystander here.” Amber said, waving her hand around.

“That,” Matt said looking up at Amber, “is why I invited my friend Blake along.”

As we got into the car, Amber was asking Matt all about Blake, excited to meet him. I, however, couldn’t help but feel my heart swell. Matt, this amazing guy, did something nice for my best friend.

I smiled as I reached out and offered Matt my hand, he took it and we held hands for the rest of the long journey to Disney World.

When we got to the park, and after buying our tickets and everything, we all jumped out of the car and headed towards the entrance. We walked in and an attractive, though not as attractive as my Matt, guy walked up to us. By the handshake that Matt and he shared, I’d say that this guy was probably Blake.

Amber and Blake hit it off, they were perfect for each other. So, as the day progressed they went off to do there own thing, and so did Matt and I.

“What do you think?” Matt asked as we walked up to the Castle, our hands intertwined.

“I think it’s amazing,” I said, then turned and wrapped my arms around him, “and I think it’s amazing that you brought me here.” I said, reaching up to kiss him.

“Don’t even get me started on amazing.” He said.

“Why?”

“Because it would make me sound like an asshole if I just talk about you for an hour.”

I smiled and kissed him once more, then we headed off to find as many Disney characters as we possibly could.

We found Mickie, Minnie, Goofy, and Stitch.

By that time it was time for the late night light parade. It was beautiful, and romantic. Matt sat down against a pole, and I sat in his lap, laying against him.

After the parade, we decided that it was probably time to go, since we had the drive back.

On the way back, though, I fell asleep in the car without meaning too, and I woke up to Matt setting me down on my bed.

“Wha…?” I asked, confused.

“Shh, go to bed.” He whispered, kneeling down and kissing me on the forehead. He put my blanket over me, then left to go home.

I rolled onto my side and fell asleep with a smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if this one is kind of boring! thanks for the comments! and thanks to everyone whose reading my stories!