Brave the Storm and Embrace the Rain

Indiana Peyton has struggled to cope with her home life since she was a young child. But when her maternal grandparents send her to live with the father who left her, she doesn't know how to feel while being there or her once best friend, her father.

Indy discovers that her father has made something of himself, something he was never able to do while taking care of Indiana and her sick mother, Lucile. Indy faces battles within herself to accept all that her life has become and along the way she meets a boy who understands more than she thought anyone ever could.

Eadon Fischer is a boy who's had his own struggles and the two band together to conquer everything that rages inside of them. They learn more about each other than they ever expected. Indy never thought she'd need anyone... Until she met Eadon. Eadon thought he'd always have just one person by his side until he met a 17 year old who thought she'd lost everything.

They fixed each other even though they never knew they wanted to be. They became everything the other was missing in life. They fell in love. Something neither of them wanted but something they both needed once more.

© PoeticMess. 2011