Brave the Storm and Embrace the Rain

Silent Confession.

Eadon and I hung three days later. He took me into Newark and we went skating at my Dad's shop. Although we only stayed for an hour, seeing as my Dad wouldn't stop checking in on us. When we left Eadon and I drove to a park right outside of the city. Eadon seemed a bit off as we laid in the grass and watched the sun as it disappeared beneath the Earth.

"What's wrong?" I questioned, rolling over to face him.

He just shrugged and pulled me closer, resting my head on his chest. He played with my hair as he thought through thoughts. I pulled blades of grass from the ground and tossed them into a pile. I was on edge, constantly wondering about Eadon and what was wrong with him. But no matter how many times I asked he just told me not to worry about it.

I must have fallen asleep in the coolness of the grass because the next thing I new I was being awoken by Eadon's lips pressing against my own. I smiled in to the kiss and tangled my fingers in his hair, not bothering to open my eyes.

"Morning," I joked when we pulled back.

Eadon smirked and nodded, leaning in for another kiss.

I turned my head so that his lips made contact with my cheek. He groaned and closed his eyes. He fell onto his back and put a pout on his lips.

I chuckled and shook my head. Eadon groaned again, adding to our silent conversation. I dusted off my shorts and stood up. Eadon sat up and watched me as I ran off towards the playground. I skipped up the stairs and laughed loudly when I was at the top of the castle. I pointed to Eadon with a smile on my face.

He pointed to himself as in to say, "Who me?"

I nodded and motioned for him to come over to me.

He smirked and stood up. He lazily walked over to the bottom of the slide and looked up to me from where he stood. He nodded to the slide and I grinned. I threw myself down the slide and laughed as I rounded the corner near the end. When my feet hit the ground I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist.

Wood chips flew around us as I lost my balance and the two of us fell to the ground, me on top of him. I laughed as he grimaced, jokingly.
He leaned up towards me. I pretended to think for a minute before I gave in and pressed my lips against his. He moaned happily and slipped his fingers under the edge of my shirt as his tongue slid into my mouth. I kissed him back just a passionately, feeling his broad chest under my fingers.

His grey t'shirt had rode up exposing his boxers and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles belt buckle. His auburn colored skinny jeans were covered in dirt and grass as we stood up. His slip on shoes were missing any laces and I could see his black socks from beneath them. His hair was a mess and flew all over the place with the wind. He ran his fingers through it in order to detangle it.

Eadon's hands rested on my hips as we stood there. He was looking down at me, studying everything about my appearance. My White Sox's jersey stopped at my hips, exposing just a bit a skin. My jean shorts were all torn up and showed through to my thighs. On my feet were black boots and purple socks underneath. Eadon stared at my face, his beautiful eyes scanning over every centimeter of me.

"You're beautiful," he whispered as he nestled his face in the crook of my neck, his arms going around my waist and holding me tightly against him.

I was speechless. That was the first thing he had said to me since I woke up and it took my breath away. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and buried my face in his hair. It smelt of apple shampoo and was soft like silk.

"Indy," he murmured against my neck, "I think I love you."

I was quiet. The silence was overwhelming to us both but I couldn't catch my breath. I was frozen against him, my arms holding him tightly to me as he did the same.

"Indy," he continued, "I know I love you."

He pulled back and looked straight into my eyes. He took his thumb and rubbed it over my cheek softly, his eyes begging for a reply.

"Eadon..." I trailed off, searching his green eyes for the truth.

"I mean it," he murmured, "I love you, Indiana."

I shook my head. "You've know me barely a month."

"So what. I love everything about you."

"You don't even know my middle name."

"I know you."

I shook my head once more as Eadon pulled me into a hug. His strong arms around my shoulders, his forehead to my forehead. "Just trust me," he begged, placing a kiss to the side of my mouth. "Because I'm telling the truth."
♠ ♠ ♠
:)