Brave the Storm and Embrace the Rain

Closet Fiasco.

On the ride home, Eadon driving me back to my house, he kept sending me smiles as I tried not to. Even though I had not said those words back to him we were both in a giddy state.

"I know you love me," he said matter-a-factly.

I smirked and glanced at him out of the corner of my eye. "Do you now?"

He nodded his not while keeping his eyes on the road.

"How can you be so sure?" I questioned in a faux seriousness, watching as his confidence wavered.

"Because," he said, gaining his arrogance back, "I know you. Which means I know what you're feeling."

I chuckled and reached out to play with his hair as he drove. My elbow was on my knee, which was up on the seat and my fingers were piecing through Eadon's auburn/brown hair as I bit my lip.

I shrugged, signaling a nonchalance to Eadon.

A small smile tugged on the corners of his mouth as he drove.

We drove back into Summit before my father came home. Eadon parked around the corner, off of my street so that my father came to drop the twins off, he wouldn't recognize his car any where near us. I went inside and made sure that Karli wasn't downstairs before I ducked back outside and grabbed onto Eadon's wrist.

Eadon and I hurried up the stairs and into my room. Eadon decided to hang out for the night. We were going to have a movie marathon, just as long as Eadon didn't get found in my room. At about 6 o'clock I heard Dad come through the front door with the twins. He took off his shoes and hoodie and told the twins, who had raced up the stairs, to wash up for dinner. I pushed Eadon back into my closet and threw his shoes and things in there with him.

I just the white closet doors just as my bedroom door hang began to move. I sighed when I realized that the door was still locked. I walked over and opened it at the sound of my father's voice calling my name.

"Hey Dad," I greeted as I pulled the door open.

He looked at me suspiciously. "Why was your door locked?"

I shrugged, "I was about to change into my pj's and the twins barge in a lot. I'm not feeling too well, I'm probably just going to go to bed."

Dad's gaze softened and he nodded. He placed a kiss on my forehead. "Do you want me to wake you for dinner?"

I shook my head. "No thanks Dad. I haven't been sleeping too well so I need to get some rest. I'm sorry."

Dad smiled and shook his head. "Don't worry about it, kid. I'll tell the twins to leave you be. Just get some rest. I hope you feel better, Indiana."

I said, "Thanks" and called goodnight before I shut the door. I waited until my father's footsteps couldn't be heard and then I flipped the lock and pulled open the closet door. Eadon grinned at me and came forward, pushing his lips against mine.

"You're crazy," I giggled as I pulled away from him and put a DVD into my laptop to make some noise incase someone was walking by.

"So sue me," he laughed while laying down on my bed with his back against the wall.

I shrugged, "Maybe I will."

Eadon and I just started laughing at our childishness. I didn't really even have to think when I was around him. Words just flew out of my mouth and he was okay with that.

"What's your middle name?" Eadon questioned abruptly, making me give him an odd look. I sat up as he did. He sat so that I was between his legs, my back leaning against his chest as he leaned against the wall.

"What?" He defended, "I just want to know the middle name of the girl I love. What's wrong with that?" He had a stupid smirk on his face as if he knew that his words would break through the wall around me.

"Lucile," I told him, "It's my mother's name."

He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Mine's Ty. I have no idea why."

I chuckled and nodded. I didn't feel any different about him now that I knew his middle name. I realized that knowing little things about someone doesn't make that person who they are to you. We, Eadon and I, say it all without having to say anything at all. That's why Eadon could love me without knowing all the basic things about me.

"I love you," he whispered into my hair, his breath hitting my neck and giving me goosebumps.

I nodded and turned my head so that my nose was brushing against his. My lips touching the side of his mouth. "I love you too."

Eadon's lips curled into a smile and moved so that he was in front of me, his lips on mine as I laid back. He used his arms to hold himself above me so that I wasn't being crushed. My hands went to his cheeks and I ran my thumbs over his soft skin. Watching as he watched me intently. I guided his face down to mine. His lips pressed against my own and I lost myself in him. His hair tickled my face as it fell in waves across his own.

Eadon and I kissed for awhile, savoring our time together. Eadon laid down, his back to the wall, and I laid in front of him, his arms wrapping around my waist. My laptop laid on the bed in front of us, playing some movie that neither of us were paying any attention to.

My head was resting on a pillow and Eadon's on mine. My eyes were closed and I was basking in the feeling of safety and comfort. My hands held onto Eadon's, my fingers laced between his. I could feel his breath on my neck, causing chills to erupt on my skin.

I could feel myself falling asleep as we laid there but when I awoke, my brothers were in my face, shaking me and calling out my name. I froze, my heart beating quickly, knowing that Eadon was here just a minute ago.

When I sat up Eadon wasn't insight and I released the air from my lungs and turned to the twins to find out what they want.

"Yeah guys?"

"We wanted to say goodnight, sissy," Wyler murmured as he hugged me. I then noticed his pajama's and smiled, hugging him back. Karli walked up the stairs and stopped in my doorway.

"Wyly, Maddy, did you two wake up your sister even though I told you not to?" she questioned, her voice holding an angry, but knowing tone.

"No..." Maddox murmured, drawing out the word.

Karli sighed and murmured an apology to me. I waved them off.

"Goodnight, twins," I called as Karli called them out of my room and to their own.

"Goodnight, Indy," they replied, waving goodnight as they wandered to their own rooms to sleep. I glanced at the clock on my dresser and it read 9:14 PM and I smiled, knowing that Karli would be going to sleep soon too.

"Night," I muttered as I got up from bed and shut the door. Locking it as well.

I turned as noise sounded from my closet and Eadon emerged. "Do you know how hard it is to unlock a door and then climb into a closet within two seconds?"

I laughed, trying to be quiet and I shook my head. "No, Eadon, I don't think that I've ever had to do those both simultaneously."

Eadon glared at me and rushed forward to wrap his arms around me and throw the two of us down on to my bed. I laid there in his arms as he spoke, and stared at the stars outside my window. The blinds were open and I could see the moon shining in on us. Eadon chuckled when he noticed that I was distracted. He fished his cell phone out of his pocket when I felt it vibrate against my leg.

"Text," he said simply as he began to reply.

I nodded and looked around the room for my phone. I saw it on the floor about two feet from the bed. I reached for it and ended up hanging over the edge of the bed. Eadon laughed at me and shook his head at my childishness.

"Gotcha," I murmured to my phone as I sat back up on my bed. The light at the top of my phone was blinking, signaling that I had a missed alert. I unlocked it and saw that it was just a text from Brooklyn.

Hey. What are you up to?

I replied with a smile on my face. Hanging out with my boyfriend. He's staying the night.

I got a reply about 10 minutes later. Oh. Cool. I'm babysitting again.

I sent back a sad face and tossed my phone back onto the floor. Eadon was in the middle of answering a text but I reached out and grabbed his phone from his hands. I ignored his desperate complaints and threw it on the floor next to mine. I laughed as Eadon tried to get it back. As he leaned over me and the edge of the bed I grabbed onto his belt loops and held him back.

"Indy!" he whined, drawing out my name.

"Eadon!" I mimicked, laughing.

He growled and turned around quickly. I squeaked as he straddled my hips and held my hands against the pillow behind me. He leaned down roughly and pushed his lips against my own. I kissed back with the same ferocity.

After a little while I grabbed Eadon's phone for him but as I picked it up it vibrated in my hand, causing me to glance at it on instinct.

Eadon however pulled it from my hands before I could see anything more than a couple words that seemed to make no sense out of context.

"Ooh," I joked, "Touchy touchy."

Eadon glared at me and began replying to the text message. I just laughed and grabbed my laptop from the floor as well. I opened it up and opened the webcam on it. I began taking pictures. I was making funny faces while Eadon was concentrating on his text. When he looked up he groaned and shielded his face from the camera. I snapped a shot like that and then pulled his hands away from his face.

Eadon glared at me and I took another picture. Then Eadon, in attempt to keep his face from the camera, pressed his lips against mine. I clicked the button on my computer blindly, hoping that it would snap a shot of the two of us.

When we pulled away I looked to the computer screen and grinned when it showed an image of Eadon and I, connected by our lips. Our eyes' closed and peaceful expressions on our faces as we took each other in.

Eadon glanced at the picture and surprisingly he smiled at me softly, and nodded at the computer approvingly. I smiled back at him and closed the computer, knowing that he wasn't camera shy but very private in many ways.

Eadon pulled me back so that we were laying in bed. Eadon scrambled and pulled his IPod out of his pocket. He handed me an earbud and searched through the machine for a song.

"Well she never was the best
Yeah at following the trends
Stayed one step above the rest
And even though it seemed

Seventeen is just a test
Yeah and I would recommend
That you live with no regrets
And even if it seems

Like the world is crashing on you
You shouldn't let it hold you down
Shouldn't hold you back oh no, woah oh

Don't worry you'll show them

Relax girl, turn down the lights
No one can see you shining
Relax girl, it'll be alright
No one can stop you if you try..."


I smiled at Eadon and curled into his chest. He pulled my blankets up over us. I felt safe, secure, and ready to face the rest of my days here with my Dad and who ever else may come along.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D Can I get some more comments?

I've started preparations for the sequel so I'll probably be updating this rapidly, trying to get to the sequel. :)