Brave the Storm and Embrace the Rain

4 AM

The next morning Eadon woke me up around four AM saying that he should be going before Karli wakes up for work.

I nodded and rolled out of bed, pushing my blankets off of me as Eadon and I stretched, standing up. I flattened out my shorts as Eadon slipped into his jeans, covering the black silky boxers that he slept in. I grabbed Eadon's sweatshirt off of the floor and pulled it on over my tank-top. I watched the muscles in Eadon's back flex as she pulled his shirt over his head.

I decided to walk him to his car at the end of the street and around the corner. The sun was peaking over the horizon as we walked out the front door, hand in hand. My eyes were half-closed as Eadon led me down the street to his bright red car, which was shining under the rays.

"Get in," he murmured tiredly as he unlocked the doors.

I nodded without question and hopped in the familiar passengers seat. I let my eyes shut as the heat kicked on and warmed my legs. Eadon drove down my street and stopped in front of my house. I smiled as he leaned in towards me. His lips touched my own, causing chills to run through me although he was warming me.

"I have to go," I sighed as he tangled his fingers with mine. "I really have to be in the house before Karli gets up."

Eadon sighed too and let go of my hand as I pressed my lips to his cheek, feeling the scruff against my skin.

"See you later, Indy. Text me when you wake up."

I nodded as he touched his lips to my forehead. He leaned over me and pushed open the door for me like a gentleman. I hurried out of the car as the sky opened up and began to pour. I screeched and held my hands over my head as if they could stop the ran from drenching me more than it already had.

I laughed loudly as Eadon waved and drove off with a chuckle on his lips. I hurried into the house, feeling the heat automatically. I became silent as I heard Karli upstairs in the shower. I tip-toed up the stairs and pushed my bedroom door open. I shut it behind me quickly, leaving it unlocked. I grinned at the disarrayed bed sheets. I climbed back into my bed, the sheets now cold after being bare of any bodies. I grabbed my cell phone from the floor and and sent a text out to Eadon.

My eyes drifted closed before I could get a reply. I fell asleep content with my life, content with the scent of my boyfriend on my pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is short but I wanted to get it out so that I could get on with this. I just felt that the scene needed a more conclusive ending.

I haven't updated in the last day because I haven't decided how I want Indiana to find out...

P.S I really would like to get more comments. I'm asking for 4. Because I need more feedback. I need to know what you guys want.

So... Give me four more comments and I'll update. If all of you comment once or twice during this I'll be happy. I won't ask for anymore, but just one from all of you.