Here's Your Sign

Road Sign Fourteen: Railroad Crossing

"AH! Ryan!" He runs around the backyard with me over his shoulder.

"Yes?"

"I'm wearing a short skirt and a thong; what do you think?"

"Oh. What color thong?"

"Put me down and I'll tell you." He grabs my ass in the process of putting me down. I laugh again," It's grey and pink."

"Show me; I don't believe you." He smiles a wide devious smile.

"What? Right here?"

"In our room." I shrug and follow him inside. "Now, let me see." I take it off and throw it at him. "You didn't have to take it off."

"I know." I straddle him. "But I wanted to."

"Hold on." He gets from under me and locks the door. He sets me back on his lap as he sits. "No interruptions." I kiss him and start undoing his pants. "Condom?"

"I'm on the pill." He leans into the kiss more and pushes into me. I slowly ride him as we make out. His hand slips under my shirt and I moan into the kiss. Ryan's other hand rests on my hip guiding my motions. He squeezes and I go faster. He moans and starts to cum as do I. I pick up more speed as we ride out our climaxes.

"I take it you're not a virgin."

"Nope, but I've only been with three other people."

"That's cool."

I gasp," You dirty man whore!" We both laugh as I get up and he hands me my thong. I smile as I put it on. "I'm hungry."

"Let's go out to eat."

"Okay." We leave, fingers laced.

Dunn
"Dunn, can I talk to you?" Bam calls my cell when I'm about to back out of the drive.

"Bam, Ans and I are about to leave. Can it wait?"

"Yea." He sounds depressed. I sigh and look at Anslie.

"Go help your friend. I'll find something to eat at the house."

"Bam, I'll be up in a minute."

"Thanks Ryan." He hangs up.

"This better be damn good."

"It is. I think Jenn dumped him. She told me she was going to, but asked me not to say anything."

Anslie
"Well then I better get inside." He kisses my cheek and turns the car off. I follow him inside, then go to the kitchen.

"Hey Ans."

"Hey Raab. You hungry?"

"Yea."

"Cool. I'll make some macaroni."

"Quesadillas?"

"Cheese or chicken?"

"Chicken."

"Sure." I get everything out and start cooking. Looking at the clock, I see it's four. "Think I should just make an early dinner?"

Raab spares a glance at the clock, "Yea. I'll help."

"Thanks." After all the food is done, I get out the blender.

"What's that for?"

"Do y'all like bananas?" He nods. "I'm going to make a drink. No alcohol, but it's good. Can you set the table?"

"Yea." April comes in as I pour the orange juice in the blender.

"Ans, did you cook?"

"Yea. It's just some macaroni and quesadillas."

"What are you making?"

"Fruit drinks. Orange juice and bananas."

"Sounds good." I smile at her before starting the blender. She gets out glasses for everyone. By the time the drinks are done, all the boys are at the table. April and I carry the drinks to the table.

"Thanks Raab." He smiles as I sit next to Ryan.

"What did he do?"

"Helped me cook." Everyone looks at the food curiously. "Oh come on. I was there the whole time."

"Ans, what is this?" I look toward Rake. He is inspecting his drink.

"Just drink it."

"But...."

"You can have beer after."

"Fine." All the guys watch as he tries it. When he doesn't make the 'ew' face, they assume its okay. I laugh and start eating.

Bam and Dunn offer to clear the dishes.

"NO! Not you two. Something will get broken. And I'm not in a cleaning mood."

"You won't have to clean it. Ape will."

"And I'll be the only one helping her. No. Bam, you can do it by yourself." He groans but gets up anyway.

"Wow...."

"What?"

"He didn't argue."

"That's what I'm worried about...." I take the few remaining plates and cups into the kitchen. Bam is elbow deep in dish water. I clear my throat.

"Oh....hey."

"Wanna talk about it some more?"

"About what?"

"Whatever you talked to Dunn about."

"Jenn dumped me. For Jyrki. It's not so much that I'm hurt or sad, just lost. We were together for five years. That's a long part of my life. She was the only steady thing. And now she's gone. Its weird and I'm just trying to adjust."

"You know, your friends and family are here. Always have been. I know it's not exactly the same, but it's true. So while you're lost you can lean on them and they'll help you find yourself again."

I help him wash the last few dishes. "Thanks Anslie."

"No problem."

"So....what's with you and Dunn?" I roll my eyes laughing. "What?"

"Y'all already grilled us back in Russia."

"So." The haughtiness is clear in his voice.

I sigh," We're together."

"I can see that. Why?"

"It just seemed natural. I mean....I feel really close to him and taking this step feels right. Like this is where our relationship was supposed to start. I like it, and I like him."

"Cool." I hand him some matches and tequilla. "What's this for?" I pick up a few of Ape's ugly dish rags.

"I'm feelin' destructive. Come on." In the back yard, I set up some rocks like a table. "Hand me the tequilla and matches." After dousing a towel with the alcohol, I drop a match on it. It immediately goes up in flames. "Pretty." I move my hand through the flames a few times.

"Anslie....are you a pyro?"

"Um...." I pull up some grass and throw it in the fire. "I need something. Watch this." I go look around the garage."
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't had the chance to try the fire bit yet so I don't know if it works. Don't blame if you try it and nothing happens. Thank you.